Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PURSE.IO - Closing my account without a reason  (Read 574 times)
Aki (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:19:37 AM

Anyone experienced this too?

I just started for like a week to use it, I already had 2 orders completed and already starting the third one. Just to find out later that my account is disabled and I needed to contact Amazon Support to cancel the order because I don't want to pay for it and then to see I don't get any bitcoins too. It's a pretty shady thing because they don't even tell me it's blocked. Just when I tried to use "I forgot my password" option it wrote "Your account is disabled"

Sent 12 hours ago an e-mail to their support, no answer until now. Users of this website are ok, the site itself and the support team are pretty bad...
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:35:46 AM

Did you happen to use any gift card that you did not pay for personally (eg got as a gift, got from LBC, purchased with stolen credit card)? Did you happen to attempt a number of orders, but they ended up getting canceled by Amazon for some reason?

I have noticed a few threads about purse recently commenting on their policies that seems to imply that their fraud controls are getting more strict.
Aki (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

Did you happen to use any gift card that you did not pay for personally (eg got as a gift, got from LBC, purchased with stolen credit card)? Did you happen to attempt a number of orders, but they ended up getting canceled by Amazon for some reason?

I have noticed a few threads about purse recently commenting on their policies that seems to imply that their fraud controls are getting more strict.

All orders have been paid with my personal debit card.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

Your personal card must be a security risk to them then for some reason. Guess you'll have to wait for their official reply
Aki (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:46:02 AM

Still no response from them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: