Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Method to Verify my paypal ?  (Read 768 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:20:34 AM

I know a lot of people are going to contact me with some kind of bullshit to give me some informations to get my account verified however they will still have control on that account then get me screwed ... so don't .

I have my Paypal account now and it's Verified however not fully verified it's only Verified using Neteller MasterCard which means I 'am only able to send money and receive send any money .

It says here that to get it fully verified I need to use either U.S Bank account or Visa card issued in Algeria (my country)
I was going to use e-coin.io which seems to work fine from what I heard however they don't ship to my country which is shitty so .. yep let me know guys if anyone of you have a solution of this . I'd appreciate it (also let me know how much you want)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:49:13 AM

Using a visa from Algeria will still only let you send money, not withdraw.

The only way is to either get a US bank account online (which is not easy nor cheap) or just spend any incoming funds.

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:56:02 AM

Using a visa from Algeria will still only let you send money, not withdraw.

The only way is to either get a US bank account online (which is not easy nor cheap) or just spend any incoming funds.

It does let you withraw your funds as far as I know and I asked people who did that actually , you withraw from your Paypal account to your Bank account related with that Visa card .
Also I personally don't care much about the withraw part , I only want to be able to send and receive using PayPal . I was using Payoneer Bank account (Bank of america) but it dosen't work anymore for some reasons and my old account got limited after 2 years without any issues Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
asad777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:50:04 PM

btw : lots of websites that has financial dealings don't trust arab countrys because lots of cheating methods they do
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:51:39 PM

Paypal have different type of accounts per country namely send only accounts, receive only account and account that have both functions, all you have to do is to check the category that your country belongs to but to the best of my knowledge most African countries are send only accounts.
If your country belongs to send only nations you can get it verified but you will still not be able to receive paypal funds.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

Paypal have different type of accounts per country namely send only accounts, receive only account and account that have both functions, all you have to do is to check the category that your country belongs to but to the best of my knowledge most African countries are send only accounts.
If your country belongs to send only nations you can get it verified but you will still not be able to receive paypal funds.

So what the hell I should do , if I make US Paypal account it will get limited if I'am not from the U.S and my informations aren't right ? .
FOr what comes to my country on the "Receive" tab page it says that I need to verify it with either U.S Bank account or Visa card then I will be able to receive just fine .

Don't mess with it unless you get a real U.S. bank/card. If you put a fake one in there you will inevitably have your money frozen.

Yeah well that's what I'am asking here , is there is anyway to get one of those ? even if it's paid

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinzat

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:43:56 PM

I've heard about a visa card that called dixipay that you can use it to withdraw money from PayPal
I did not try it yet because its fees is quite high for me
Search about it on google and you may find some info about it in Algerian forums and blogs
melisande

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

So what the hell I should do , if I make US Paypal account it will get limited if I'am not from the U.S and my informations aren't right ? .
FOr what comes to my country on the "Receive" tab page it says that I need to verify it with either U.S Bank account or Visa card then I will be able to receive just fine .

Don't mess with it unless you get a real U.S. bank/card. If you put a fake one in there you will inevitably have your money frozen.

Yeah well that's what I'am asking here , is there is anyway to get one of those ? even if it's paid
If you need it that bad simply open a new paypal account with permanent and dedicated usa ip address and verify it with a VBA cards of $10.
Enjoy but only log into your account when necessary.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:02:39 PM

If you need it that bad simply open a new paypal account with permanent and dedicated usa ip address and verify it with a VBA cards of $10.

and how exactly I'am supposed to get permanent and dedicated USA IP while  I'am on Algeria ?? Unless I buy VPS which should be expensive for sure .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
melisande

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:10:29 PM

and how exactly I'am supposed to get permanent and dedicated USA IP while  I'am on Algeria ?? Unless I buy VPS which should be expensive for sure .
Grin Grin Grin Grin Search google for cheap window vps, you could get around $7 per year or $0.50 per month cheap window vps.
wyde666

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:49:52 PM

how about search your local bank and find a bank that have VCN (Virtual Card Number) if they do, it would much easier for you, because (usually in my country) to get VCN you must open account first, and that under your name.
mdgreasyjohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:32:16 AM

with my paypal credit card i can get gas and food etc
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:56:32 AM

@melisande Those kind of cheap things need at least Paypal or credit card which I cannot provide and don't accept Bitcoin
@wyde666 our banks don't provide anything virtual , you need to make an account and deposit at least 1000 Euro + 50000 DA (our currency) which is ~500 USD to get the Visa card . Yes they are trying to make my life easier ...  Cry Cry
@mdgreasyjohn wtf  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
melisande

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:08:59 PM

@melisande Those kind of cheap things need at least Paypal or credit card which I cannot provide and don't accept Bitcoin
@wyde666 our banks don't provide anything virtual , you need to make an account and deposit at least 1000 Euro + 50000 DA (our currency) which is ~500 USD to get the Visa card . Yes they are trying to make my life easier ...  Cry Cry
@mdgreasyjohn wtf  Huh
You can buy a vcc with the required amount and use it to pay for the window vps.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

@mdgreasyjohn wtf  Huh
You can buy a vcc with the required amount and use it to pay for the window vps.

It's weird , I asked e-coin.io when they enable virtual cards they said it's within a month but I found it available today .. anyway after using the Visa card my account got verified and I can receive however I'am not sure what the hell this means or why I'am geting it because I never got this on my life  :

"You can now receive payments. Payments you receive go to your pending balance. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can't use or withdraw them, usually for 30 days. "

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
seVell

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:59:13 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Search google for cheap window vps, you could get around $7 per year or $0.50 per month cheap window vps.

Even cheaper in this forum  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: