Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHR] #PHREAK [YOUTUBE-VIMEO STREAMING/VOICE WEB SERVICE]  (Read 48596 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:17:25 PM

hemmm the marketplace is only 4 BTC  Grin

we need only Big market and boom easy to going 1000satosi Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:02:22 PM

PHR has not even exploded on yobit, in which market do you think it can explode, story tells me that even on yobit a good coin can explode.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:23:03 PM

PHR has not even exploded on yobit, in which market do you think it can explode, story tells me that even on yobit a good coin can explode.
as of now we dont have enough holder..
and coin i still new just stake while its low..
it just need time for development .. and dev is still working on it..

Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:02:07 PM

I like to see a positive and talkative community for PHR, this makes me more motivated working on the next update.
The almost total absence of fud it's a success for me and this success can only be converted in your success.

Great job dev, don't listen to fudders and continue developing PHR. I'm on your side Grin
Glad to hear you dev, the coin is so new but the thread has almost 20k views it's an impressive number, coin that are on the ann section for longer have less views than phr, it's a great thing, people are reading this and there's interest in the development. 

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:58:07 PM

This dev seems to be a real worker, but I think until the wallet won't be released the price will stay low, but hopefully the low price is something that won't last for long.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
CPULoyal

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

This dev seems to be a real worker, but I think until the wallet won't be released the price will stay low, but hopefully the low price is something that won't last for long.

Wallet is already available. Dev is talking about improvements over the first version, regarding streaming capabilities to several video services. Officially from him is the Windows version and the sources that can be directly compiled for Linux, attending only at its dependences. This the one I use to stack my coins.

Regards,
CPU Loyal
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:29:33 PM

Wallet is already available. Dev is talking about improvements over the first version, regarding streaming capabilities to several video services. Officially from him is the Windows version and the sources that can be directly compiled for Linux, attending only at its dependences. This the one I use to stack my coins.

Regards,
CPU Loyal

im also using the current one .. for staking my coin
just dont download wallet that quoted by member they put some virus in the wallet..
download it in DEV post

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:36:42 PM

You have my support, keep up the hard work dev.

twitter @antiiclimax
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:42:46 AM

You have my support, keep up the hard work dev.
where is this support you speak of? is it a mythical beast ?
Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:30:44 AM

You mentioned several times Bittrex would be trading PHR soon, how's that coming along?

wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:03:19 AM

Only 1.6 BTC to reach 200 sats....hmmm....  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:31:58 AM

as of now we dont have enough holder..
and coin i still new just stake while its low..
it just need time for development .. and dev is still working on it..

Too early, phr needs a couple of weeks to stabilize Smiley
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:54:35 AM

#phreak is a sleeping giant. Low market cap and low price, doesn't happen everyday. Show your true potential!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:59:03 AM

people sold over the wall for nothing, what a losers. Price is still there stronger than ever...hope it will resist for the wallet update

I know why your pray will never be answered!
wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:50:02 AM

people sold over the wall for nothing, what a losers. Price is still there stronger than ever...hope it will resist for the wallet update

I'm glad they did...now I have more coins cheaper than ICO  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
AtomicNixon

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:57:56 PM

#phreak trivia: do you know what 2600Hz is?
2600Hz is a special frequency used by old phones. Back in the early days, companies like AT&T began to use fully automated switches, these ones used tone dialing for switching calls. 2600Hz tone caused these switches to think calls were over but leaving an open line to make international and long distance calls. Phone hacking in the 70s, baby! John Draper, world famous phreaker known as Captain Crunch, is one of the first phreakers. He discovered that wistles given out in Cap'n Crunch cereal boxes (that's the meaning of his nickname) produced 2600Hz tone. He used those wistles to phreak old phones, a real genius.

It was such fun, crashing BBS's way back when.  You could get the modem to TRY to latch onto the 2600 you were whistling... but if you varied the pitch up and down a bit, like quarter-tone, you could get it to freak out and crash.  On Apple][+ boards this would dump you right to command prompt, so you'd basically own the machine.  Go in, change the bbs code a bit like say, have every 10'th user log in as a random user, turn privacy settings off, or just push your own code in and run it.  Fun stuff!  (Yes, totally immature, but we were kids ok!)

Other fun stuff... friend of mine had a Trash-80 with two modems.  Ran a bbs, but routed every 10'th caller or so straight to U of Manitoba.  At this time most users were students so they would log in, assuming that they had dialed the wrong script or something.  Harvested hundreds of names/passwords with this simplest of Man in the Middle exploits. 
ThePhreaker (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:29:57 PM

Happy to see an old school member around here, it's always instructive read real experiences about phreaker actions.
CPULoyal

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:06:50 PM

A few years back, when I worked for the Big Blue, there was the chance to use the Tie Line phone network remotely. That way, knowing a manager's ID, you were able to make long distance calls, as local ones, charging them to that manager budget Roll Eyes Using it wisely, they suspected something was happening, but never could pinpoint exactly why their phone bills were higher.  Grin

Regards,
CPU Loyal
AtomicNixon

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:44:19 PM

A few years back, when I worked for the Big Blue, there was the chance to use the Tie Line phone network remotely. That way, knowing a manager's ID, you were able to make long distance calls, as local ones, charging them to that manager budget Roll Eyes Using it wisely, they suspected something was happening, but never could pinpoint exactly why their phone bills were higher.  Grin

Regards,
CPU Loyal

The best hacking is always people hacking.  Best example?  Mitnick getting into DEC.  Scene: Thanksgiving evening, late.  <bring!>
"Hello.  Front desk security speaking.  How can I help you?"
"Oh God, Jim, is it Jim?"
"Hey!  Yes it is!  What can I do you for?"
"Well this is <worker> from department <whatever>.  I'm supposed to update <manager> on the <project name> scheduling but I can't get into the accounts server!  Could you help me out?  It's the long weekend and if I don't get it to him on Monday it's gonna be my ass."
"Well......"

Dumpster-diving gave him all the info he needed.  No tech exploit, just knowing what to say.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:57:51 PM

Thank's my sell order filled  Cheesy cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: