Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:07:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org - Signature campaign - Earn 0.08 BTC for two weeks  (Read 16581 times)
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:43:26 PM

The campaign will be paused after next payment. It does not have needed advertising effect.
After 2-3 months we will try to continue our campaign and see, if it will going better.
So the next payment which is also the last paymnet is 15th Nov. And after that campaign will be paused??

Is that means user can leave/ join another campaign??
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:40:22 PM

The campaign will be paused after next payment. It does not have needed advertising effect.
After 2-3 months we will try to continue our campaign and see, if it will going better.

There is your answer ladies and gentlemen. Let's respect the decision of the campaign owners as they are the one hugely hit by this increase of BTC rate.

Hugely hit by what ?! For one - it's possible that they reserved funds before the price rose, and for two - They are not affected by anything until the payout date comes.
Because by then the price could be 200 $ for all we know.
If the campaign is closing, fine, it's their choice and everyone should respect their decision, but please don't make martyrs out of them, because the're not.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:19:04 PM

There is your answer ladies and gentlemen. Let's respect the decision of the campaign owners as they are the one hugely hit by this increase of BTC rate.

Hugely hit by what ?! For one - it's possible that they reserved funds before the price rose, and for two - They are not affected by anything until the payout date comes.
If the campaign is closing, fine, it's their choice and everyone should respect their decision, but please don't make martyrs out of them, because the're not.
people here are entitled as fuck; theres no reason for thhem to keep running the campaign if their advertising isnt attracting more traffic to their site; ie theyre wasting money as it is right now. here you have the spamposters saying "hey no i want your money you have to stay now." appalling how entitled as stupid people on this forum can be.
its a sensible business decision. also, dont think 'martyr' is the word you want to use there.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:36:26 PM

people here are entitled as fuck; theres no reason for thhem to keep running the campaign if their advertising isnt attracting more traffic to their site; ie theyre wasting money as it is right now. here you have the spamposters saying "hey no i want your money you have to stay now." appalling how entitled as stupid people on this forum can be.

its a sensible business decision. also, dont think 'martyr' is the word you want to use there.

It seams to me that you didn't understood me. And i was using word 'martyr' - "as the one who is suffering" - so it's exactly what i wanted to use.
Read my quote one more time, and if that doesn't help, i don't know what will.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:07:24 PM

I would like to join this campaign if possible.

Username: ChrisPop
Member rank: Sr.Member
BTC address: 1LPJbUqhDuvyzd7UYQaUkm2d7BTp3GCNN7
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4442

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:11:27 PM

Denied this campaign is not accepting any new members right now. sorry but youll have to try a different campaign

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 09:10:33 PM

Denied this campaign is not accepting any new members right now. sorry but youll have to try a different campaign

Received my payment. Thank you. Smiley

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:53:35 AM

i also agree. i really hope this campagin can keep in the same rate in btc. It should not be much different since ore mine is also generating and taking in btc.

I see that i will not join this campaign Sad .. Is it really because of advertising effect, or maybe because of rising Bitcoin price?
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:05:50 AM

i also agree. i really hope this campagin can keep in the same rate in btc. It should not be much different since ore mine is also generating and taking in btc.

I see that i will not join this campaign Sad .. Is it really because of advertising effect, or maybe because of rising Bitcoin price?

well currently, this campagin has the best rate. maybe they will do have the best rate by den, and if so why not?? i think every campagin is hitted by the rising bitcoin price.
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:02:50 PM

This is the signal for all investors to take back your investments. It looks like site may be down any time soon because this is how all these ponzi schemes works but this site bit different spent money on signature campaign to get more investors to the site and now since prices went up good time for them to sell all coins. Hurry to withdraw your money otherwise you will cry here
Post from your main account chickenshit. I dont know whats going on, all i know is OP said campaign isnt producing the sign ups hed like to have and if you look at the camapign history hes spent a decent chunk of money. Ore mining has been around quite a long time

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:13:05 PM

This is the signal for all investors to take back your investments. It looks like site may be down any time soon because this is how all these ponzi schemes works but this site bit different spent money on signature campaign to get more investors to the site and now since prices went up good time for them to sell all coins. Hurry to withdraw your money otherwise you will cry here
Post from your main account chickenshit. I dont know whats going on, all i know is OP said campaign isnt producing the sign ups hed like to have and if you look at the camapign history hes spent a decent chunk of money. Ore mining has been around quite a long time

yahoo, sry to trouble you again but it is possible to update on the post count cause i want to make sure that i will hit the target for the last wave, i dont wan to end bad for this campagin cause it is really an awesome campagin.
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:17:08 PM

yahoo, sry to trouble you again but it is possible to update on the post count cause i want to make sure that i will hit the target for the last wave, i dont wan to end bad for this campagin cause it is really an awesome campagin.

Yea ill get everyone updated tonight. ive been busy with my house and the MD campaign. Check back in the evening n ill have it updated

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:18:27 PM

I don't think any thing wrong in that post. He just warned investors. Practically this site do not have any working model to give investors profits and it is completely a ponzi scheme so it has close soon or later but now may be right time because of high btc price.

this is so funny. how come all so many new account start to speak against this campagin. i am definitely not surprised that it is from the same person. it is too obvious especially with post count 1. take so much effort to create an account just to frame it. any website can be a ponzi scheme.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

Yea ill get everyone updated tonight. ive been busy with my house and the MD campaign. Check back in the evening n ill have it updated

thanks a lot. i know MD and a lot of other campagin go through a lot of changes. so take your time(but dont too long) i will keep posting but it is just to make sure things r all right.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:24:49 PM

Not trying to rush you. but a few more days are the deadline. i scare later there will be a lot of people blaming here and there becuz the update is not there so they thought they have met the number of post but it is not actually.
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:37:17 PM

Not trying to rush you. but a few more days are the deadline. i scare later there will be a lot of people blaming here and there becuz the update is not there so they thought they have met the number of post but it is not actually.
Scare me? I dont think youve checked out the update yet or you wouldnt be saying this period. I did the updates yesterday so all post counts listed are correct

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:05:53 PM

Scare me? I dont think youve checked out the update yet or you wouldnt be saying this period. I did the updates yesterday so all post counts listed are correct

i check alrdy. the 5th post of this thread is still not updated with regards to the latest post count. been checking that post count since days ago. unless there is a ore mine excel sheet which keeps the record that i have no idea where to access.

'I will be managing this campaign for Sector. Waiting for funds to be escrowed with master-p and i will start accepting members. To everyone looking to join this campaign keep an eye on this post to know whether accepted into campaign.

Hero/Legendary                         Post Count                                                       Btc Addy
2 btc-facebook  left
3 slark                                        1280                                            176eS5XnE9ZAknqbh8Z3dQDxMJ82fyWB9o
4 jeffthebaker                            (706)746                                 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM
5 fraxinus                                 (1091)1117                               184GZennhfxZGiLtdEY5tQJWKkjYXJpNif
6 tiggytomb                               (1283)1330                              1NESQiLjxA27ErwbTczHK4QpVSxvYhnTcB
7 foxkyu                                   (1188)1234                               1BmpoJkVYHtRcYXmnE1Hepdkj3yQWHUmLi
8 jaberwock                               (1713)1756                               1C6goLCyLrdLbAf3ihVScWJ1DykCHRrFMC
9 lorylore                                  (1441)1484                                    14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6
10 light                                     (1863)1888                                    1Light1BN9Lu38Jab9iqVmJXt4Rc66WAoB

Sr Members
1 electronicfactura                     (538)580                                165tZYvdmBBFynjxttuk3dWqmuAHkp2t7y
2 iram66680                             (422)457                                17BbBE9zxPgvbA9U1VPCCWP3esHr9pawWG
3 roadbits                                (445)490                                 3DKRd7Arpcq9qb3h1UBHrShd1WUZL66ukV
4 mari88    not enough activity removing
5 RussianRaibow   neg rep banned
6 bitllionaire not enough activity removing
7 sana9821                              (392)433                                 1Kb8PZBiwbw99D7Dd6MDNsNr8sdHEXcvPt
8 Aemon                                 (548)611                                  1D966zeEFPnQmP6MvDbNbACN3pYjx8Ev3z
9 Fruegreads                            (353)399                                 17fwjpc3fvJwLJG2SqudpcGdVJ1urCZ4sx
10 newcripto                            (968)1011                                 155DA7x7DfXdKpBcQD5qoYPMJXgxPgSwMg
11  maxhor                              (650)712                                  1Q3qPaepv3p7Q9AVwWcv5PF5xuykhvMQi6

Full Members
1 Pro Gamers                           (324)366                                 18feFdt77ABKyRthbRxWo4N4LJroaeHBov
2 mirana12345                         (204)299                                     18RMQZZH8uvuGXt98vrePNm5iJEMzV7ZEx
3 euripide  changed sig
4 btc-user                                (121) 162                                    1P2A6FYC9JKqWUHgxHSKn7fAtKjvYudMEi
5 adolf84   not enough activity removing
6 doublemore                          (183)225                                  1MrJBuR9iVLTopF35go1KGaRxWBQuiS3mj
7 ashfaq   not enough activity removing
8 amrulshare  not enough activity removing
9 Pursuer   changed sig
10 lol3c  not enough activity removing'

my post count stated 1484 should be for the previous wave. unless u wan to take my 1484 as the start of my current wave too.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

@lorylore check it more carefully i am seeing any problem with post count it looking accurate and updated corrected i think you didn't check it carefully.
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:40:18 PM

i check alrdy. the 5th post of this thread is still not updated with regards to the latest post count. been checking that post count since days ago. unless there is a ore mine excel sheet which keeps the record that i have no idea where to access.

'I will be managing this campaign for Sector. Waiting for funds to be escrowed with master-p and i will start accepting members. To everyone looking to join this campaign keep an eye on this post to know whether accepted into campaign.

Hero/Legendary                         Post Count                                                       Btc Addy
2 btc-facebook  left
3 slark                                        1280                                            176eS5XnE9ZAknqbh8Z3dQDxMJ82fyWB9o
4 jeffthebaker                            (706)746                                 17o4Dyfc7GMbwMgaeXhQQ74nqDcdmP7RVM
5 fraxinus                                 (1091)1117                               184GZennhfxZGiLtdEY5tQJWKkjYXJpNif
6 tiggytomb                               (1283)1330                              1NESQiLjxA27ErwbTczHK4QpVSxvYhnTcB
7 foxkyu                                   (1188)1234                               1BmpoJkVYHtRcYXmnE1Hepdkj3yQWHUmLi
8 jaberwock                               (1713)1756                               1C6goLCyLrdLbAf3ihVScWJ1DykCHRrFMC
9 lorylore                                  (1441)1484                                    14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6
10 light                                     (1863)1888                                    1Light1BN9Lu38Jab9iqVmJXt4Rc66WAoB

Sr Members
1 electronicfactura                     (538)580                                165tZYvdmBBFynjxttuk3dWqmuAHkp2t7y
2 iram66680                             (422)457                                17BbBE9zxPgvbA9U1VPCCWP3esHr9pawWG
3 roadbits                                (445)490                                 3DKRd7Arpcq9qb3h1UBHrShd1WUZL66ukV
4 mari88    not enough activity removing
5 RussianRaibow   neg rep banned
6 bitllionaire not enough activity removing
7 sana9821                              (392)433                                 1Kb8PZBiwbw99D7Dd6MDNsNr8sdHEXcvPt
8 Aemon                                 (548)611                                  1D966zeEFPnQmP6MvDbNbACN3pYjx8Ev3z
9 Fruegreads                            (353)399                                 17fwjpc3fvJwLJG2SqudpcGdVJ1urCZ4sx
10 newcripto                            (968)1011                                 155DA7x7DfXdKpBcQD5qoYPMJXgxPgSwMg
11  maxhor                              (650)712                                  1Q3qPaepv3p7Q9AVwWcv5PF5xuykhvMQi6

Full Members
1 Pro Gamers                           (324)366                                 18feFdt77ABKyRthbRxWo4N4LJroaeHBov
2 mirana12345                         (204)299                                     18RMQZZH8uvuGXt98vrePNm5iJEMzV7ZEx
3 euripide  changed sig
4 btc-user                                (121) 162                                    1P2A6FYC9JKqWUHgxHSKn7fAtKjvYudMEi
5 adolf84   not enough activity removing
6 doublemore                          (183)225                                  1MrJBuR9iVLTopF35go1KGaRxWBQuiS3mj
7 ashfaq   not enough activity removing
8 amrulshare  not enough activity removing
9 Pursuer   changed sig
10 lol3c  not enough activity removing'

my post count stated 1484 should be for the previous wave. unless u wan to take my 1484 as the start of my current wave too.

Now youre testing my patience with you man. How silly can you be? The number outside the parenthesis is where the post count start for this pay period. Its pretty easy to read. Im sorry you dont understand but the numbers are correct here.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:56:37 PM

I also agreed with yahoo post count updated after 1 week of previous sig campaign period but its accurate to where i ended from, you been here with yahoo for long why you complaining for having without doc sheet now? Even though sector said this period will be for the last payment we can have from this campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: