Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start your very own shitcoin scam in 6 easy steps! Inspired by DRK/DASH  (Read 5437 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:44:23 PM

well i'm waiting for the newer 5 easy step version, 6 steps thats just too much work  Grin
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:49:52 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 01:14:25 PM by obit33

I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.

And that's where the plethora of butt hurt mainly stems from.

Long time ago a few of us did our homework, someone not. I understand, that hurts.

Dude... It's bad enough that our current fiat-monetary-system is a total scam run by delusional psychopaths. Cryptocurrencies should symbolize a movement away from these unfair and scammy systems...

And now here are you guys, defending a cryptocurrency that was a total scam from the very beginning...  It's a shame you disgrace and try to game a whole community of freedom-loving individuals just for some personal financial gains... I hope for you karma ain't the bitch she's supposed to be.

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:02:25 PM

I remember days when no one took care of this coin it was cheap and noone wanted it. You all had chance to buy it or mine it.

And that's where the plethora of butt hurt mainly stems from.

Long time ago a few of us did our homework, someone not. I understand, that hurts.

Dude... It's bad enough that our current fiat-monetary-system is a total scam run by delusional psychopaths. Cryptocurrencies should symbolize a movement away from these unfair and scammy systems...

And now here are you guys, defending a cryptocurrency that was a total scam from the very beginning...  It's a shame you disgrace and try to game a whole community of freedom-loving individuals just for some personal financial gains... I hope for you karma ain't the bitch she's supposed to be.

As I said before in this section, I don't really care about "financial gains", I don't need it, I'm ok.  You guys (moreno trolls, etc) are really obsessed with gain and profit. I am here because of the tech. And what Evan is doing with Dash is awesome. And time will tell. 

Evan is one of the best developers on the alt-ecosystem right now. That's a fact.  Some of us saw it a long time ago, just reading and doing a proper research. .

And my karma is ok and growing, tnks.

obit33

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:13:32 PM

Well, at least I'm glad you're not denying it's a total scam... thanks for that.

just not sure how you can knowingly promote it, however good the tech or developer is...

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

Well, at least I'm glad you're not denying it's a total scam... thanks for that.

just not sure how you can knowingly promote it, however good the tech or developer is...

Dash Innovations:

Darksend
Masternodes and the Proof of Service Reward Paradigm
X11 Chained Hashing Algorithm
Dark Gravity Wave
Multi-Phased Fork Implementation (aka the “Spork”)
Instant Transaction Technology (aka InstantX)

This develoments are real, this code is on github that anyone can check and clone.

You can agree or not with these developments, but calling this a "scam" is really not seeing the reality as it is.
obit33

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:41:17 PM

You can agree or not with these developments, but calling this a "scam" is really not seeing the reality as it is.

You're avoiding the point here... once a scam, always a scam, can't get 'unscammed' by supposedly brilliant developments...

why do I even bother...

best regards

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:43:20 PM

You're avoiding the point here... once a scam, always a scam, can't get 'unscammed' by supposedly brilliant developments...

why do I even bother...

best regards

Don't bother, is not necessary Wink

Best of luck
AdamWhite (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

why do I even bother...

best regards

There will always be scam defenders like aleix who just don't get it.

aleix
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:03:18 PM

Please adam, let the adults talk without insults. Go play trolling elsewhere. Wink
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:33:22 PM

Please adam, let the adults talk without insults. Go play trolling elsewhere. Wink

It's actually very simple aleix.

Dash is a proven scam due to the reasons in the OP and my subsequent posts. You haven't refuted a single one, yet you continue to defend it.  Sorry you get insulted so easily but that still doesn't change the facts: you're defending a proven scam. See how that makes you a scam defender?

It sounds like you're invested not just financially but emotionally as well Roll Eyes
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:31:17 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 02:18:00 PM by AdamWhite

Number of Dash in total supply as of today: 5,774,494

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of current coin supply (7.83% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of current coin supply (9.34% of TOTAL  supply that will ever exist)

Try announcing a pre-mine over 0.1% on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine a HUGE percentage of coins on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes As an added bonus, coinmarketcap won't even flag you for being "significantly premined" if you do it this way.

This is exacerbated by the fact that the 1500+ masternodes from the scam instamine would have made 10's of thousands of Dash in income, without having to sell any of the actual coins that were scam instamined.

eduffield and The Darkcoin Foundation need to give themselves a big pat on the back. and let's not forget all the shills and scam defenders, it wouldn't have been possible without you
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of total coin supply.

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of total coin supply.

Try announcing a 30% pre-mine on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine 30% on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes

eduffield and The Darkcoin Foundation need to give themselves a big pat on the back. and let's not forget all the shills and scam defenders, it wouldn't have been possible without you

30% premine means 30% of the total number of coins there will ever be (ignoring possible insignificant tail emission). Very different thing. Do you see why?

Also, premine means the coins that will be mined by dev in the first block. During the first day and hours there were many more people mining than just Eduffield.

So basically you got both your arguments wrong. Try again.

Disclaimer: I'm not necessarily defending anyone or anything, just correcting your lies or misunderstandings.
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:14:52 PM

Thanks illodin, i've amended my post to specify the percentage of scam instamine compared to both the Current supply and Total supply that will ever exist.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 07:12:29 PM

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 8 hours of launch: 1,567,052 or 27.13% of total coin supply.

Number of Dash scam instamined in the first 24 hours of launch: 1,868,604 or 32.36% of total coin supply.

Try announcing a 30% pre-mine on a new coin launch, what happens? The dev would get roasted alive. Much better to instamine 30% on day 1 and lie about it being a "just a bug - oops! we're keeping the coins btw"  Roll Eyes

30% premine means 30% of the total number of coins there will ever be (ignoring possible insignificant tail emission). Very different thing. Do you see why?

Also, premine means the coins that will be mined by dev in the first block. During the first day and hours there were many more people mining than just Eduffield.

So basically you got both your arguments wrong. Try again.

Disclaimer: I'm not necessarily defending anyone or anything, just correcting your lies or misunderstandings.

Just because you can't prove premeditated murder doesn't mean it wasn't premeditated--glad the dash lawyers are explaining the difference between really, really fast and within the first block. The only thing this actually did was let Evan claim no premine which he proudly posts everywhere like a good slimeball should. The difference for investors is almost non-existent. But glad dashtard can rest assured that some noobs will be fooled by this game of musical chair symantics. Dash is a model of greater fool strategy and that's the only innovation it ever accomplished; the rest is hackneyed buzz words and poor crypto design.

AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:07:11 PM

Added some of the information in my followup posts to the OP!

Enjoy  Cool
AdamWhite (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:41:25 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 01:03:44 PM by AdamWhite

Today we're going to discuss another important part of the scam process: shills and shill accounts.

Here is an example of a Dash core team member exhibiting the classic "It's always a good time to buy Dash" syndrome:

Now let's take a look at the DASH price on June 2, 2015:

Oops! An 18.62% loss. Surely Minotaur will reimburse you  Roll Eyes

The scammers have since started using brand new accounts to bump the thread with misleading statements from supposed "beginners just discovering dash" to try and generate some new buy activity.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 01:22:09 PM

Someone added the instamine to the Dash wiki--LOL. Lets see how long it takes the dashtards to try and remove or disparage it with claims of misleading information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash_(cryptocurrency)#History

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:38:56 PM

Whaaaaat? You lost me at "shitcoin scam" D:
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:54:03 PM

Someone added the instamine to the Dash wiki--LOL. Lets see how long it takes the dashtards to try and remove or disparage it with claims of misleading information?

Suggested Monero wiki addition: Suffers from bitter bagholders trying to ride the coat-tails of market leader and attack every conceivable competitor instead of helping their own coin. The community seems to get more toxic as their investment's value keeps declining after the latest failed organized pump attempt.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 05:05:52 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 12:44:33 PM by generalizethis

Suggested Monero wiki addition: Suffers from bitter bagholders trying to ride the coat-tails of market leader and attack every conceivable competitor instead of helping their own coin. The community seems to get more toxic as their investment's value keeps declining after the latest failed organized pump attempt.

Sad you think the truth is toxic. Also, every conceivable competitor would include Aeon and Boolberry. But since we (XMR, AEON & BBR communities) get privacy, get the best methods to achieve privacy, and get what a fair launch means. We also get along great.

Monero market is on par with yours, so either it's a privacy market thing or both coins are on their way to zero, or you are over analyzing a short market move but choosing not to acknowledge the similarity in your own coin's recent performance, or did I miss dash untowing itself from that 10 line?

*Untowed--8 here we come!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: