Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:23:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam.com Withdraw Error, No response to email support. Totally Ignored  (Read 1138 times)
cbtsta7 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:35:41 PM

I'm currently a new investor on BTCjam.com as of this writing I currently have ฿ 2.18198710 in my account and I'm trying to withdraw 2 btc and it keeps giving me "withdraw error" message.

This is my first time withdrawing my very own bitcoin from BTCjam that I did not borrow, and it wont let me.

I emailed support August 30 I received no reply

I followed up on my first email on September 1 and I received this reply "You do not have TFA setup therefore you want to split the amount of BTC to withdraw. Over ~500 requires TFA for a withdraw so try it in two parts. Let me know if this works! Sorry for the delay!"

So now I have activated Two Factor Authentication, I tried withdrawing small amounts, I tried different browsers, It still gives me "Withdraw Error"

I emailed support again on the same day September 1 and I get no response

I emailed support again on September 3 and I get no response

I emailed support again on Stepember 5 and I get no response

I created a new email support September 6 I get no response besides the automated response "Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email."

now I'm frustrated and worried. I am an investor .. I have invested many bitcoin, and I'm just trying to withdraw my own bitcoin. I even tried to get their attention in thier uservoice page https://btcjam.uservoice.com/forums/175861-general

now this is my last resort to express my anxiety I hope someone can help me about BTCjam "Withdraw Error"

Thank You for reading my story  Sad
supersajin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

I'm in the same boat.  I also can not access my funds.  Maybe they took an extended 4 day weekend???

aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:20:11 PM

Another Goxer !!!

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:54:58 PM

This site is so famous I don't know how they reply your emails !

It sounds fishy !
BTCJamSupport

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:46:16 PM

I'm currently a new investor on BTCjam.com as of this writing I currently have ฿ 2.18198710 in my account and I'm trying to withdraw 2 btc and it keeps giving me "withdraw error" message.

This is my first time withdrawing my very own bitcoin from BTCjam that I did not borrow, and it wont let me.

I emailed support August 30 I received no reply

I followed up on my first email on September 1 and I received this reply "You do not have TFA setup therefore you want to split the amount of BTC to withdraw. Over ~500 requires TFA for a withdraw so try it in two parts. Let me know if this works! Sorry for the delay!"

So now I have activated Two Factor Authentication, I tried withdrawing small amounts, I tried different browsers, It still gives me "Withdraw Error"

I emailed support again on the same day September 1 and I get no response

I emailed support again on September 3 and I get no response

I emailed support again on Stepember 5 and I get no response

I created a new email support September 6 I get no response besides the automated response "Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email."

now I'm frustrated and worried. I am an investor .. I have invested many bitcoin, and I'm just trying to withdraw my own bitcoin. I even tried to get their attention in thier uservoice page https://btcjam.uservoice.com/forums/175861-general

now this is my last resort to express my anxiety I hope someone can help me about BTCjam "Withdraw Error"

Thank You for reading my story  Sad

Hey there,

Can you PM me your alias and I'll make sure we get this resolved. Thanks & sorry for the delay. 
cbtsta7 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

UPDATE:

September 9 I received a reply and this is what I have been told as an Investor

"We are now required to have address information for you as an investor here. Please submit an ID only for this check under Identity. You can fill in address information (under credit checks on the site) which only has to be typed to us for submission. Please make sure to do this so investments and functionality is able to resume normally.

If you have any questions please reach out and let me know! Thanks so much for your time and for supporting us."

now they want my Identity for me to be able to withdraw my bitcoin that I have deposited there in the first place.

I guess I have no choice but to exchange my personal information just to get my bitcoin that I did not even borrow...

I just hope that my information will be secure and wont be sold
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:37:45 PM

UPDATE:

September 9 I received a reply and this is what I have been told as an Investor

"We are now required to have address information for you as an investor here. Please submit an ID only for this check under Identity. You can fill in address information (under credit checks on the site) which only has to be typed to us for submission. Please make sure to do this so investments and functionality is able to resume normally.

If you have any questions please reach out and let me know! Thanks so much for your time and for supporting us."

now they want my Identity for me to be able to withdraw my bitcoin that I have deposited there in the first place.

I guess I have no choice but to exchange my personal information just to get my bitcoin that I did not even borrow...

I just hope that my information will be secure and wont be sold
Wow that seems like a big step they took without notifying everyone before, my guess is they would've scared a lot of investors is they did so. I don't see why you should submit your ID if you don't like, there was no rule of such kind when you deposited and shouldn't be when you withdraw.
And btw is it a licensed company ? If not I think its illegal to demand users' ID verification this way. Personally if I encountered this I would press on for their support to withdraw my(hypothetically) btcs, and if not file a scam accusation, as this is a shady activity IMO.

enquirer

Activity: 306
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:52:23 AM

Same here, trying to withdraw 0.2 BTC, "Withdraw error."
Goxxed.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:08:44 AM

Same here, trying to withdraw 0.2 BTC, "Withdraw error."
Goxxed.

Better not jump into conclusions that fast. Well they might be under some jurisdiction in which they are required to follow KYC and AML regulations. Their service involves money, so I guess that itself might explain why they are so strict in imposing such terms and rules.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: