Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I get a third party to look at this message log and mediate? [Resolved, seller gave work out for free]  (Read 2746 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:13:20 PM

One signature for 0.125btc is to much by anyone standards. I just paid 0.15btc for 3 really nice signatures. There was a lack of communication here and maybe best thing is to meet somewhere around 0.06btc for them but should not really pay more than 0.05btc for a signature unless it is from one of the top experienced designers. Just my 2 pennies for what they are worth.

it's not about what's it worth, actually. it's about whether or not both parties agreed at the price.
like it or not OP did agreed to it. agreeing to it and backing up later after the signature was already completed just doesn't look right. Just my 2 pennies though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:16:54 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 12:54:06 PM by Coinnosaurus

One signature for 0.125btc is to much by anyone standards. I just paid 0.15btc for 3 really nice signatures. There was a lack of communication here and maybe best thing is to meet somewhere around 0.06btc for them but should not really pay more than 0.05btc for a signature unless it is from one of the top experienced designers. Just my 2 pennies for what they are worth.
If my account status is junior doesn't mean that im new here and I don't have experience  ...

EDIT for post above, experience I'm talking extensive Portfolio on previous high class work like MEDUSA or ropinil not forum rank.
Dude I repeat ,I'm not new on this forum and I have experience,WHICH means that I've done many designs in the past
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:21:57 PM

it's not about what's it worth, actually. it's about whether or not both parties agreed at the price.
like it or not OP did agreed to it. agreeing to it and backing up later after the signature was already completed just doesn't look right. Just my 2 pennies though.

After reading again. As I said before there was a lack of communication big time, Razor if you never wanted to pay 0.125 then you should not have asked for an example of what he would do for you dude. Him doing an example is him doing the job. And the designer should have made sure you was happy with the price before starting and not gave an "example before fully agreed. Both should meet in the middle somewhere.

EDIT for post above, experience I'm talking extensive Portfolio on previous high class work like MEDUSA or ropinil not forum rank.

What use is a signature?
Razerglass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:29:33 PM

There was defiently a lack of communication, a simple OK is not a green light.

I should of structured that message differently. Out of a dozen people you are the only one who took it upon him self to provide MORE then a example.

Yes I did leave you positive feedback, because after I told you 0.035 Is the price I would pay for it when it is completed you replied and quoted me and then sent me the code.

I thought our transaction was over and I paid out the bitcoin I said i would.

I never agreed to 0.125, a "OK, please show me a example <generic message>" does not qualify.

Defiantly a big communication problem there, but like I said you are the only one who misunderstood, out of all the designers I sent that message too.

You have refused to cancel the transaction and have been very unpleasent about this whole misunderstanding. I'm sorry things turned out this way. I have been getting numerous complaints that I got scammed paying 0.035 for the quality of signature you provided me.

If you would like to try to to re-open discussions about it. I'm always fair and open.

But i'd ask that you would be a little more considerate to the fact we both had a communication problem. I sent you a message that was designed as a mass reply to many queries received from my call out for a designer.

You took that message the wrong way and jumped the gun on work that I hadn't really asked for. "Example != Job" I only wanted to see what you would do for me when I give you the general Idea, like all the others who received that message.

When you sent me the code after I asked for a example. I paid up. we never agreed on a price, but I did pay you what I said my other offers were. (That you acknowledged and agreed to by quoting me before sending me the completed code)

Once again I'm sorry on my end.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 03:53:42 PM

Razerglass, you owe him 0.125 because you casually confirmed it with your "OK".

If you want to continue doing business here, a neutral note should be placed on your Default Trust referencing this situation and stating all agreements must be confirmed by a neutral third party before any work is done or coin exchanged hands.

You can't claim ignorance, screw a person over, then go about your merry way.  Do something to make sure this misunderstanding doesn't happen again.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

IMHO[1] it happens way too often that people start acting before every party involved agreed on all terms and provided all details. On the other hand, that might be just me or the few deals I do. Anyway considering that both parties had communication problems and that the work is done. I would not suggest that Razerglass pays the "agreed" amount (you did say OK to the amount regardless of later attempts to negotiate a better price) of 0.125 as it was stated in the left feedback, but a slightly lower price somewhere in the middle. This would since the lower price seems to be 0.035 the middle price would be 0.08 (half way between 0.035 and 0.125). I also think the rating left by Vod is a good idea, but its probably better to clear your communication and be more precise in the future. That is too both of you, repeating what you think the agreed terms are might seem like a waste of time and slow, but in the end it helps avoiding drama like this.

[1] you asked for opinions right?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

hmm, 0.08BTC is a fair price. Smiley
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:45:20 PM

IMHO[1] it happens way too often that people start acting before every party involved agreed on all terms and provided all details. On the other hand, that might be just me or the few deals I do. Anyway considering that both parties had communication problems and that the work is done. I would not suggest that Razerglass pays the "agreed" amount (you did say OK to the amount regardless of later attempts to negotiate a better price) of 0.125 as it was stated in the left feedback, but a slightly lower price somewhere in the middle. This would since the lower price seems to be 0.035 the middle price would be 0.08 (half way between 0.035 and 0.125). I also think the rating left by Vod is a good idea, but its probably better to clear your communication and be more precise in the future. That is too both of you, repeating what you think the agreed terms are might seem like a waste of time and slow, but in the end it helps avoiding drama like this.

[1] you asked for opinions right?

Alright so as suggested by several members the best solution to resolve this conflict whould be a middle price 0.08BTC .
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:53:17 PM

If you want to continue doing business here, a neutral note should be placed on your Default Trust referencing this situation and stating all agreements must be confirmed by a neutral third party before any work is done or coin exchanged hands.

You can't claim ignorance, screw a person over, then go about your merry way.  Do something to make sure this misunderstanding doesn't happen again.

I disagree on him owing the full amount. The way I read it was that he wanted some example work not to commit to that guys design. Either way both parties are sort of at fault here - probably best to split the cost 50/50 and move on.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:26:53 PM

I disagree on him owing the full amount. The way I read it was that he wanted some example work not to commit to that guys design. Either way both parties are sort of at fault here - probably best to split the cost 50/50 and move on.

I agree with Vod. He gave him the okay to work knowing the price that was stated. Just because he put a counter offer price in his reply, I don't think you can ignore the fact that he still gave him the ok and told him to start working. If this were a person to person situation I believe he would have to pay the full 0.125
moneybat

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:39:31 AM

Does he have to pay? what if he doesn't like the job and doesn't use it? or what if he wants more fixes or edits? I'd think he doesnt have to pay since he wont be using it and probably should have not sent any money first or been clearer
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:53:25 AM

looking at the time difference based from the screen shots
September 04, 2015 04:59:31AM Razerglass: Ok let me see a sample of how you would do this
September 04, 2015 08:51:09AM Coinnosaurus: Signature it's almost done and I'd like to hear your opinion (about colors, font..)
September 05, 2015 08:07:39AM Razerglass: how many characters is that when completed? looks like it will be massive
September 05, 2015 08:07:39AM Coinnosaurus: Around 4K not more
September 05, 2015 08:07:39AM Razerglass: before you get started on it, I have an offer from someone else to one similar for 0.035, and after I would have some additional work
September 05, 2015 11:28:23AM Coinnosaurus: Here you go.
September 05, 2015 11:28:23AM Razerglass: I'm getting the community. I'll get back with you shortly thanks for all your hard work.

That statement of Razerglass "Ok let me see a sample of how you would do this" did prompted Coinnosaurus to work on the signature. Razerglass even replied to the statement of Coinnosaurus that "Signature it's almost done" Razerglass knew that Coinnosaurus is working on it and even asked "how many characters is that when completed".

JMO
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:01:30 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 11:25:51 AM by Coinnosaurus

Does he have to pay? what if he doesn't like the job and doesn't use it? or what if he wants more fixes or edits? I'd think he doesnt have to pay since he wont be using it and probably should have not sent any money first or been clearer

What if at the end of the month your employer refuses to pay you saying  " I don't like your done work and I'll not use it" ?
Razerglass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:25:50 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 05:47:24 PM by Razerglass

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We were unable to come to terms it ended with him leaving me "SCAMMER" trust.

I am considering this resolved as he would rather leave that trust instead of another arrangement suggested by the community here.

Thank you all for participating in mediation.

This is the outcome.

So I felt it appropriate to leave one of the same nature.

PS. I would love to see this settled and these feedbacks deleted. You know how to private message me.

I guess its time to move to his new topic since this one didn't cut it for him...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177867

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:57:05 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone. We were unable to come to terms it ended with him leaving me "SCAMMER" trust.

I am considering this resolved as he would rather leave that trust instead of another arrangement suggested by the community here.

Thank you all for participating in mediation.

This is the outcome.

So I felt it appropriate to leave one of the same nature.

And again this guy is acting like a victim , I've sent him a PM a day before the feedback was left.

PS. I would love to see this settled and these feedbacks deleted. You know how to private message me.

I guess its time to move to his new topic since this one didn't cut it for him...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177867

If you want these feebacks to be deleted.. you know my bitcoin address.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:08:53 PM

Read the thread from the beginning. There is a lot of miscommunication there. I think OP may have implied "OK" to the price but have never said "OK" to the design. The designer sent OP the signature bbcode when OP have not agreed to the design. You can resolve this by designing another one OP likes and he can send you the full payment. OP have a nice sig he likes and designer gets paid.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:01:48 AM

Ok so here it goes.

Looking to have 2-3 different styles made please PM me with examples of your best

Here I am trying to get some designers to PM me with examples of their work so I can find someone to make me a few signatures.

I then receive about a dozen messages from different designers and I send them all the same message.

Ok let me see a example of how you would do this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.msg7391879#msg7391879
Please review the infographics in the ANN. i would like maybe the "X" in the NEXUS.. or something that flows with the theme... and the text to be nice looking "Bitcoin rewrote from scratch: All problems solved"

Please note, I ask for a example. I do not accept or ask for any of these designers to START on a signature.

So you are up to speed now. Please review this message log directly from my inbox / outbox. If a mod can look in my inbox please confirm the legitimacy.

Some things to note, this designer sent me a price with the first couple messages. After receiving tons of examples and offers from a ton of people. He finally replied and sent me the example I requested, and it looked completely photoshopped. I replied with
before you get started on it , I have a offer from someone else to do one similar for 0.035, and after I would have some additional work

Am I wrong to think that if he wants to accept the job it will be for 0.035? ... In my personal opinion He should of replied   " 0.035 , NO THANKS " but instead he quoted me and continued on the conversation.. So I would like a public review of this message log and people tell me who is trippin here?

Not sure who is at fault here. There was clearly a communication problem here. But I want to stand my ground on the fact that I said 0.035 Is what I will pay. and he decided to go ahead and send me the code without even verifying if i really want him to design it or not. This is why I asked for a example. Feedback please.

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book. I believe that guy sent over the code without verifying just to force Razerglass to pay him and evade the contest while he is at it. Like the famous quote from the X-files said 'trust no one' Razerglass.
Coinnosaurus

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:27:40 AM

Coinosaurus is clearly in the wrong here. The signature at the beggining looks way too photoshoped to be real. You can even see the white gap there  Smiley. Razerglass clearly said he will pay 0.035 which is allready a lot of money for a signature in my book.

Wrong are you my friend . The signature it's not photoshoped ,it's real and matches 100% with that picture ,you can check it by your self

Code:
[center][table][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]                           [color=#549FCE]▄▄▄[/color]
                            [color=#549FCE]▀███████▄▄▄[/color]
                             [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███[color=#549FCE]████████▄▄▄▄[/color]
                               [color=#549FCE]▀███[/color]███▌╙▀▀▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀█████████▄▄▄[/color]
                                [color=#549FCE] ▀███[/color]██▄            ╙╙╙▀[color=#549FCE]▀▀▀▀▀▀BA∞∞,[/color]
                                   [color=#549FCE]▀██[/color]███▄
                                     [color=#528FD2]▀██[/color]███▄
                                       [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄
                                         [color=#528FD2]╙██[/color]███▄          ▄██████
[color=#a3a3a3]▐█████,          ██   ╒██████████████▌[/color]     [color=#528FD2]╙█[/color]████▄      ▄██████╜    [color=#4479B3]██L             [color=#C6DFEE]▐██   ▄███[/color]███████████▄[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███▀▀███▄        ██▌  ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/color]       ╙▀████▄  ▄██████╜      [color=#5593D8]██▌             [color=#C6DFEE]███  ███[/color]▀▀╙╙╙╙"╙╙╙▀▀██▌[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███   ▀███▄      ██▌  ▐██[/color]      ╓╓               ▀██████████╜        [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#B0D8EC]███  ██[/color]▌[/color]
[color=#8a8a8a]███     ╙███▄    ██▌  ▐██[/color]     [color=#53A8EA]████[/color]                ▀██████╜          [color=#4B82C0]██▌             [color=#94CFE6]███  ▀█[/color]██████████████▄[/color]
[color=#828282]███       ╙███▄,,██▌  ▐██ [/color]    [color=#53A8EA]╙▀▀▀[/color]              ▄   ▀████,          [color=#3B6493]██▌             ███  ▄▄╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███[/color]
[color=#8f8f8f]███         ╙▀█████▌  ▐██,[/color]                    [color=#4F99E7]▄███▄[/color]   ▀███▄         [color=#396597]███             ███  ██▄            ███[/color]
[color=#9e9e9e]███            ▀███Ü  ▐██████████████▌ [/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████[/color]     ▀███▄       [color=#295585]╙█████████████████`  ▀████████████████[/color]
[color=#a3a3a3]                 ╙      ╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`[/color]     [color=#4F99E7]▄██████╜[/color]        ╙███▄        [color=#3F76B7]'╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀"╙         ╙"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
                                        [color=#4F99E7]4██████╜[/color]            ╙███▄    ▄▄▄     ▄µ  ╔▄  ╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                                                              ╙███▄ ▐████▄   █▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▀╙╙╙╙╙╙▀█▌
                                                                ╙▀████▌ `██▄╠█▌  ██▒ ██    ╓▄▄█▀  ██        ██
                                                                   ▀██▌   ╙███▌  ██▒ ██       ██  ██▄,,,,,,▄█▌
                                                                     ▀█▄    ╙▀`  ╙▀  ╙▀       ╙"   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
                                                                       ▀█▄
                                                                         ╙█▄
                                                                            ▀▄[/td][td][size=2px][font=courier][color=#a3a3a3]

[color=#549FCE]"▀▓▓▄[/color]
  [color=#549FCE]▐▀██[/color]█▄
    [color=#549FCE]▐▀██[/color]█▄
      [color=#549FCE]▐███[/color]█▄
        [color=#549FCE]▀▀█[/color]█▄╓
          [color=#528FD2]▀▀█[/color]█▄▄
            [color=#528FD2]▀▀[/color]██▄
              [color=#528FD2]▀▀[/color]██▄
                 [color=#528FD2]▀█[/color]█▄
                   ▀██▄
                     ▀██▄
                       ▀██▄
                         ▀██▄
                           ▀▀█▄
                             ▀▀█▄
                               ▀▀█[/td]
[td][tr][/tr][font=corbel,BankGothic Lt BT][size=14pt][url=https://goo.gl/cvWwxW]Bitcoin rewrote from scratch: All problems solved
[size=5px][font=courier][color=#9e9e9e]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/td][/table]

I believe that guy sent over the code without verifying just to force Razerglass to pay him and evade the contest while he is at it. Like the famous quote from the X-files said 'trust no one' Razerglass.

Where is said here that this is a contest ?
Looking to have 2-3 different styles made please PM me with examples of your best
I didn't joined in a contest because at the begining he didn't said about this I just wanted to made him a signature
Razerglass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:30:21 AM

We'll you gave your work out for free now

Going to lock my thread, we can keep arguing in yours if you want.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒