Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stealth paypal account questions  (Read 424 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:44:45 PM

I wasn't sure where to post this so off-topic seems like a pretty good place to start. Anyway, I have been slowly but surely building my stash of stealth pp accounts to get around the ppmc limitations(500/day; 4k/month) but I am running into issues spending the funds. I have several thousand dollars tied up in these accounts right now and am having a hell of a time spending/sending any of the funds. The accounts are all fully verified(ssn, dob, bank/address, etc) but I keep seeing stuff like: "we cannot move forward..", "unable to process this transaction right now...", etc. I emailed support and 2 days later got a response saying that had made some changes to the account and that it should work. After that I tried to make a purchase from walmart.com and it was eventually canceled. 

I am thinking it might be an ip issue? Maybe the proxy I purchased for it is flagged or causes the payfail security system to trip up on my transactions? I am not physically anywhere near the address on file for the account.  Should I try a different IP? Does anyone know of any services that provide residential ips?
RLG151

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:46:30 PM

If you use a different IP they'll flag it up. know that its highly illegal too
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

If you use a different IP they'll flag it up. know that its highly illegal too

a stealth pp account is not illegal afaik. or at least not where I am. thank god I live in a country where it is not illegal to break a company's TOS
seVell

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:39:54 PM

I wasn't sure where to post this so off-topic seems like a pretty good place to start. Anyway, I have been slowly but surely building my stash of stealth pp accounts to get around the ppmc limitations(500/day; 4k/month) but I am running into issues spending the funds. I have several thousand dollars tied up in these accounts right now and am having a hell of a time spending/sending any of the funds. The accounts are all fully verified(ssn, dob, bank/address, etc) but I keep seeing stuff like: "we cannot move forward..", "unable to process this transaction right now...", etc. I emailed support and 2 days later got a response saying that had made some changes to the account and that it should work. After that I tried to make a purchase from walmart.com and it was eventually canceled. 

I am thinking it might be an ip issue? Maybe the proxy I purchased for it is flagged or causes the payfail security system to trip up on my transactions? I am not physically anywhere near the address on file for the account.  Should I try a different IP? Does anyone know of any services that provide residential ips?

Have you tried smaller amounts?

You spoke of several thousands but you can't move so much at a time.

nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:49:57 PM

Have you tried smaller amounts?

You spoke of several thousands but you can't move so much at a time.

it is spread out across several accounts. I've tried buying $50 from several retailers and I've tried transferring $50 as well. All fail. I see no limits or anything on the account at all. which is what made me think it was the IP
seVell

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:13:33 PM

$50 should be low enough.

How old are the accounts? Maybe you should let the funds stay in the account for a while.

I experienced the same when I tried to move too much or too fast.

I'm looking for a good ebook that explains paypal tricks the easy way.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:37:45 AM

How old are the accounts? Maybe you should let the funds stay in the account for a while.

They are all relatively new. Some I have been sending small transfers in or small ppmc and letting it sit. So over the past three weeks I've manged to slowly add up to several k between the accounts. I am thinking I should have learned a bit more before dumping that much into them
seVell

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:00:10 AM

They are all relatively new. Some I have been sending small transfers in or small ppmc and letting it sit. So over the past three weeks I've manged to slowly add up to several k between the accounts. I am thinking I should have learned a bit more before dumping that much into them

If they are new I think your best bet is to let them asleep for a while.

Login regularly and maybe send small amounts regularly (I'm guessing with this one. It just seems logical to me)

I'm also in the process of learning how paypal really works after they screwed me more than once.

I just wish people would ditch pp entirely and just use some much better alternatives that already exist like skrill (if you need to use credit card) or just cryptos.

But as that's not possible in the short term I believe I'll have to learn all paypal tricks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: