Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD: Apple iPhone 6 / White-Silver / 16GB / Verizon  (Read 1291 times)
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:17:42 AM

Is this compatible with GSM or only CDMA ? I heard most of the Verizon will be factory unlocked for GSM. Can you please confirm on this ?

How do I confirm this?
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:36:39 AM

Is this compatible with GSM or only CDMA ? I heard most of the Verizon will be factory unlocked for GSM. Can you please confirm on this ?

How do I confirm this?

You can put at&t or any other GSM network sim and see if its getting loaded.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:41:53 AM

How do I confirm this?

I don't have any AT&T or other GMS SIM card to test with.

I bought the phone from Verizon and it's off-contract. Paid in full. So if they come unlocked or not I don't know.
Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:44:35 AM

How do I confirm this?

I don't have any AT&T or other GMS SIM card to test with.

I bought the phone from Verizon and it's off-contract. Paid in full. So if they come unlocked or not I don't know.

Even if its in contract it will be unlocked for GSM network i think. BTW just need the confirmation on this. Because i'm planning to use it in a GSM network.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:06:35 PM

How do I confirm this?

Try to connect the phone with itunes and search/youtube how to unlock and you should see something like this:

Jakez
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:49:16 PM

How do I confirm this?

Try to connect the phone with itunes and search/youtube how to unlock and you should see something like this:

He need to check this with GSM sim, He said he don't have that. So no point in connecting in Itunes.
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:40:10 PM

How do I confirm this?

https://i.imgur.com/neKNWoX.png

Heyyy.... I recognize that picture....  Wink

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:32:19 PM

How do I confirm this?

Heyyy.... I recognize that picture....  Wink

Sorry for not mention the source, but the picture is from @Eodguy149 i got from his thread, sorry if i made any trouble Eodguy149.
OP you should know what are you selling lol.
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:38:13 PM

How do I confirm this?

Heyyy.... I recognize that picture....  Wink

Sorry for not mention the source, but the picture is from @Eodguy149 i got from his thread, sorry if i made any trouble Eodguy149.
OP you should know what are you selling lol.

No trouble at all! Glad I could help, I was just messing with you.  Grin

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

SSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD for $505 on ebay
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: