Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: == 129% ROI on Investment Paid Daily for 20 Days ==  (Read 1066 times)
btcbegins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:15:28 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 04:01:11 AM by btcbegins

When it comes to investing, everything plays part such as how much is needed, when you will get paid and most importantly how all of this is guaranteed. I've been online for many of years luckily earning and stabbing countless hours to promote making great money off great products with some of my own products in my times. The slang speaking "the older you get, the more experience you'll get" fits perfect to speaking with my internet years and how far I've come to the more I know. Now I want to help others get a bite into what's next for the digital and online marketing world.

How I plan to return all my investors funds comes down to my exclusive business relation that any would die for and with the wide promotion of a new in place traffic generating recurring subscription website.

How do I contact/get started to learn more or invest?

Don't hesitate to contact me 24/7 on Skype username "mydigitalfuture" or by sending me a PM. I will release website information, more contact information and also some excellent programs as a bonus to use in today's online earning world.

btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:43:13 PM

Here are actual payment receiveds to Bitcoin, PayPal and Payza ALL in the in the month of August from investing!

https://i.imgur.com/21RoWoU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JEamAX1.jpg
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

TL;DR , where's the site ?? All I can see were sweet lies and fake promises. And wait, the minimum investment is $650. You've got to be kidding us! Obvious bullsh-t over here.
btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:19:25 PM

TL;DR , where's the site ?? All I can see were sweet lies and fake promises. And wait, the minimum investment is $650. You've got to be kidding us! Obvious bullsh-t over here.

I specifically state in the last question to get in contact me for more information on the website and much more. How could these be fake promises when I am showing actual screenshot PROOF and even require e-contract with CudaSign.com before receiving any money. Please read the full description before posting any negativity.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:37:01 PM

I specifically state in the last question to get in contact me for more information on the website and much more. How could these be fake promises when I am showing actual screenshot PROOF and even require e-contract with CudaSign.com before receiving any money. Please read the full description before posting any negativity.
Screenshots are not a proof,
screenshots can be faked with photoshop etc.....
And 650$ minimum deposite is more as too much!!

btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:43:47 PM

I understand many on here are not use to doing business legally and safely by offering e-contract for legal guarantee of your funds return. Regardless if you do not believe the screenshots, you money is safe and you cannot be scammed whatsoever! I highly feel too many are blinded by doing crooked business with frauds WITHOUT SIGNING A CONTRACT.

Handling manual payouts in multiple payment processors takes time and this means I would like to deal with serious investors only who are interested in earning big and not playing small. Sorry if the amount is too large for many, but with the e-contract, you can bet you will not have to worry about any losses on your end!

Let's get real here folks!!!! THIS IS A REAL WINNER Smiley
confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

Indeed and look at his words, he looks like a professional fraudster with too much sales talk. The min. deposit is a big red flag and he wants to talk on Skype to perform social engineering Tongue
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:36:03 PM

Try harder Bitcolove. We all know its you.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:51:17 PM

Private website or private btc address? Lol

Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:54:17 PM

Try harder Bitcolove. We all know its you.

I wouldn't doubt that it is Bitcolove. To all those considering this...don't do it!

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:57:20 AM

I can tell some of you guys have been burned, scammed and lied to so hard, that you are FORGETTING TO READ whats positive here. Being that I am from the United States, I genuinely come in peace. Smiley

Most of the scammers you guys are referring too are from overseas who have no intentions to even SECURE OR SETUP A WAY FOR their customers (investors) to obtain their capital back. I wouldn't put 2 pennies into an investors pocket or webstes WITHOUT KNOWING IF IM PLAYING WIT A SAFE INVESTOR. I wouldn't be surprise if some of you are only stating negativity just because you are jealous of how awesome my pitch has become.

You guys really surprise me with how judgmental you have come, but I'm not the one who is loosing here as I am making money myself and ONLY REACHED OUT TO HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME AS ME with my private investments. I really hope you guys get all this through your tough heads before you start loosing out on awesome opportunities in the future.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
james.lent

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:32:09 AM

I can tell some of you guys have been burned, scammed and lied to so hard, that you are FORGETTING TO READ whats positive here. Being that I am from the United States, I genuinely come in peace. Smiley

Most of the scammers you guys are referring too are from overseas who have no intentions to even SECURE OR SETUP A WAY FOR their customers (investors) to obtain their capital back. I wouldn't put 2 pennies into an investors pocket or webstes WITHOUT KNOWING IF IM PLAYING WIT A SAFE INVESTOR. I wouldn't be surprise if some of you are only stating negativity just because you are jealous of how awesome my pitch has become.

You guys really surprise me with how judgmental you have come, but I'm not the one who is loosing here as I am making money myself and ONLY REACHED OUT TO HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME AS ME with my private investments. I really hope you guys get all this through your tough heads before you start loosing out on awesome opportunities in the future.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes im pretty sure you reached us here to help out  Roll Eyes seems legit ...
Scammers know no boundaries, they can be from USA , they can be from Africa, etc. Previous person (guessing its you by the way you both construct words here), spoke fluent english and claimed to be from the states as well (so call pro poker player). Hope that answers your questions. We need no scammy help here.

It's best if you would offer your 'help' to your friends and family instead of people here.

edit : if there's a way in making money fast, we'd all be rich and you wouldn't have to spend your time here trying to collect satoshis from others.
btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:40:40 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes im pretty sure you reached us here to help out  Roll Eyes seems legit ...
Scammers know no boundaries, they can be from USA , they can be from Africa, etc. Previous person (guessing its you by the way you both construct words here), spoke fluent english and claimed to be from the states as well (so call pro poker player). Hope that answers your questions. We need no scammy help here.

It's best if you would offer your 'help' to your friends and family instead of people here.

It's called the more capital, the more investments one could have to receive more Returns on Investments. American people call this the STOCK MARKET.....So nothing fishy or not of usual here.

I don't think if I was whomever, I would be so eager to show valid proof of identity. It is not MY FAULT that you guys trusted someone who YOU DID NOT inspect or negotiated a legal signing. AGAIN IM AM OFFERING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION! I understand your concern and yes I am not nor have I ever used multiple accounts to attract deals.

I understand many frustrations with others, all I'm saying is that if I was to play a game here, I would be more leaned to what's NOT RIGHT than trying to handle business the AMERICAN WAY! Smiley
james.lent

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:45:54 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes im pretty sure you reached us here to help out  Roll Eyes seems legit ...

I don't think if I was whomeever, I would be so eager to show valid proof of identity. It is not MY FAULT that you guys trusted someone who YOU DID NOT inspect or negotiated a legal signing. AGAIN IM AM OFFERING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION! I understand your concern and yes I am not nor have I ever used multiple accounts to attract deals.

I understand many frustrations with others, all I'm saying is that if I was to play a game here, I would be more leaned to what's NOT RIGHT than trying to handle business the AMERICAN WAY! Smiley

AGAIN IM AM OFFERING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION!
^ this is in no way a valid proof for anything. A good way to start whatever it is you are starting is to use a trusted escrow as you, a newbie with no post and trust history, aren't trusted enough to hold any funds.

handle business the AMERICAN WAY!
^ this is not a valid point either. As i have mentioned before, you can be from anywhere, doesn't make you one least bit trust worthy if you're from the states or china. Thieves are everywhere. The best ones are the well disguised ones if you know what i mean.

edit:

I'm not the one who is loosing here as I am making money myself and ONLY REACHED OUT TO HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME AS ME
^ If its just help you are offering , then i see why there's no reason for you to use an escrow since you have made your money to help us.

btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:11:04 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes im pretty sure you reached us here to help out  Roll Eyes seems legit ...

I don't think if I was whomeever, I would be so eager to show valid proof of identity. It is not MY FAULT that you guys trusted someone who YOU DID NOT inspect or negotiated a legal signing. AGAIN IM AM OFFERING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION! I understand your concern and yes I am not nor have I ever used multiple accounts to attract deals.

AGAIN IM AM OFFERING LEGAL DOCUMENTATION!
^ this is in no way a valid proof for anything. A good way to start whatever it is you are starting is to use a trusted escrow as you, a newbie with no post and trust history, aren't trusted enough to hold any funds.

handle business the AMERICAN WAY!
^ this is not a valid point either. As i have mentioned before, you can be from anywhere, doesn't make you one least bit trust worthy if you're from the states or china. Thieves are everywhere. The best ones are the well disguised ones if you know what i mean.

edit:

I'm not the one who is loosing here as I am making money myself and ONLY REACHED OUT TO HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME AS ME
^ If its just help you are offering , then i see why there's no reason for you to use an escrow since you have made your money to help us.

James please..... Roll Eyes

It's called the more capital, the more investments one could have to receive more Returns on Investments. American people call this the STOCK MARKET.....So nothing fishy or not of usual here!

I've noticed your name in many threads to be a window but truth is, you are only protecting others, but THIS TIME you are being more then unappreciative!!!!
james.lent

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:17:24 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 03:29:22 AM by james.lent

It's called the more capital, the more investments one could have to receive more Returns on Investments. American people call this the STOCK MARKET.....So nothing fishy or not of usual here!

I've noticed your name in many threads to be a window but truth is, you are only protecting others, but THIS TIME you are being more then unappreciative!!!!

Sorry to say this, but you need more trust / proofs before people would even think about investing a dime.

The exact pattern of context being used here only points towards you being a probable alt of Bitcolove.

So if you want this to work, post whatever it is you wanted to send privately to the investors here thus making things more transparent. That includes your identity(which you said you'd provide), sites and proofs of your so call trades and money making ways , etc.. You get the picture.

There's plenty of talented people here and if the dox turns out alright , you'd probably have some chance to get some funds... Probably.

Edit : the images you provided above are screenshots from localbitcoins, https://chain.localbitcoins.com , so try harder mate. It doesn't proof anything

btcbegins (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:10:55 AM

Sorry to say this, but you need more trust / proofs before people would even think about investing a dime.

The exact pattern of context being used here only points towards you being a probable alt of Bitcolove.

So if you want this to work, post whatever it is you wanted to send privately to the investors here thus making things more transparent. That includes your identity(which you said you'd provide), sites and proofs of your so call trades and money making ways , etc.. You get the picture.

There's plenty of talented people here and if the dox turns out alright , you'd probably have some chance to get some funds... Probably.

Edit : the images you provided above are screenshots from localbitcoins, https://chain.localbitcoins.com , so try harder mate. It doesn't proof anything

https://i.imgur.com/JEamAX1.jpg

You're also right James! Smiley  Roll Eyes

I 100% totally understand the proof, trust and worthiness of any situation and transaction. And because of this, I have found a way to better suit myself to be much more founded here on BitcoinTalk than just starting from the outside. I will now began to offer lendings and much more here to began getting more active on BitcoinTalk!

Anyone can learn more about this investment by contacting me!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:45:25 AM

Pretty sure you just picked a random TX id and decided to take a screenshot. Will remove my feedback when you sign a message to verify the above transaction posted by james.lent.
james.lent

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:56:57 AM

Pretty sure you just picked a random TX id and decided to take a screenshot. Will remove my feedback when you sign a message to verify the above transaction posted by james.lent.

He can't thats why he said he's moving to lendings.. secondly, localbitcoins doesnt allow wallet signing. So OP is busted.

OP please lock this thread. TQ.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 05:16:28 AM

This is the gambling section - everyone who is trying to actually profit, should stay away from here.  Nothing but scams and ponzi schemes here, meant to only make the OP richer off stupid noobs  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: