Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:36:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: == 129% ROI on Investment Paid Daily for 20 Days ==  (Read 1066 times)
btcbegins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:14:37 AM

Pretty sure you just picked a random TX id and decided to take a screenshot. Will remove my feedback when you sign a message to verify the above transaction posted by james.lent.

YES I CAN INDEED SIGN A MESSAGE OF THE WALLET!!! BRING ON THE PRECISENESS!!! Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:30:51 AM

Pretty sure you just picked a random TX id and decided to take a screenshot. Will remove my feedback when you sign a message to verify the above transaction posted by james.lent.

YES I CAN INDEED SIGN A MESSAGE OF THE WALLET!!! BRING ON THE PRECISENESS!!! Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes

You can sign a message from a localbitcoins wallet ? Wow ... Let us see mate ..  Shocked

Lmao, i just checked regarding this with lbc support two weeks ago when i had some issues with a wrong bet being placed on directbet , and you CAN NOT sign a localbitcoins wallet. Try and post it here. Cheers.
btcbegins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:07:23 AM

You can sign a message from a localbitcoins wallet ? Wow ... Let us see mate ..  Shocked

Lmao, i just checked regarding this with lbc support two weeks ago when i had some issues with a wrong bet being placed on directbet , and you CAN NOT sign a localbitcoins wallet. Try and post it here. Cheers.

Yes I understand this but please James I am doing all possible to show I am no way forum a fraud. If want actual PROOF of actual bitcoin wallet address displayed INSIDE Localbitcoins under "MANGE ADDRESSES", then I can complete this also. This WLL ALSO PROVE that I am a trustworthy person here on BitcoinTalk shouldn't it! Having 3 ACTUAL PROOFS of different TOP PAYMENT METHODS earning from investments.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:11:19 AM

Yes I understand this but please James I am doing all possible to show I am no way forum a fraud. If want actual PROOF of actual bitcoin wallet address displayed INSIDE Localbitcoins under "MANGE ADDRESSES", then I can complete this also. This WLL ALSO PROVE that I am a trustworthy person here on BitcoinTalk shouldn't it! Having 3 ACTUAL PROOFS of different TOP PAYMENT METHODS earning from investments.

No there's no way to prove that , lol. You can just edit address via inspect element and ss it to us here easily. So give it up, and dont bother trying to clear your doings because it's clearly a scam attempt.
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:13:48 AM

And now he have edited his first post and removed the minimum amount (650$).... Roll Eyes
@Admin
If you are trustable why you post a random screenshot from LBC?!

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:34:56 AM

And now he have edited his first post and removed the minimum amount (650$).... Roll Eyes
@Admin
If you are trustable why you post a random screenshot from LBC?!
its not trustable anymore, he been exposed by james lol, good to see that,  im thinking this is the same person as bitcolove? 

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

BitcoLove, not again. We have already learned from you and stop this shit, lock this thread and get a decent job. James.lent already busted you Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: