Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO  (Read 32344 times)
AlCryptoBundy

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

btc69 is only a whitelabel of Bongacams. They provide you with a copy of their portal, you provide a domain and edit the colors/design and start promoting your site. Owner of the domain doesn't have any control about the girls, payment or something like this. Google will show you many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:54:09 PM

btc69 is only a whitelabel of Bongacams. They provide you with a copy of their portal, you provide a domain and edit the colors/design and start promoting your site. Owner of the domain doesn't have any control about the girls, payment or something like this. Google will show you many more.

So it is pure scam? PSI scam?
Kamatezo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

This is not a scam. DEV is the actual person. PSI will be developed. PSI reluctance to sell it and flee from this thread.
Xardasim (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:35:00 PM

Of course not! Making realistic roadmap for PSI AlCryptoBundy told useful thing Smiley
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:03:36 PM

Of course not! Making realistic roadmap for PSI AlCryptoBundy told useful thing Smiley

create your own whitelabel. and allow payments psi, and turn them into BTC or usd  Cool
AlCryptoBundy

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:14:41 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 09:40:44 PM by AlCryptoBundy

create your own whitelabel. and allow payments psi, and turn them into BTC or usd  Cool

Doesn't work...

I don't see any connection between a webcam whitelabel and the altcoin PSI. Just wanted to point out that it doesn't help contacting the owner of the mentioned cam site. As there is no really successful adult coin, there is potential for a new coin and concept. But as far as I understand, PSI only wants to have a little slice of the whole cake.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 07:25:09 PM

they already implement Bitcoin payment in there site so its not impossible for them to add other crypto..
if DEV will start for another site like that they will need a lot of time and budget..

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

they already implement Bitcoin payment in there site so its not impossible for them to add other crypto..
if DEV will start for another site like that they will need a lot of time and budget..

I think dev is busy with some more projects....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1186104.0
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:51:13 PM

Maybe the all the recent Bot devs can hire said Polish sex industry sluts with all the btc they've just made HAHA.
Xardasim (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:51:44 PM

Maybe the all the recent Bot devs can hire said Polish sex industry sluts with all the btc they've just made HAHA.
Unfortunately ICO failed a bit so there is no BTC from ICO for making things like that Wink
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 09:47:53 PM

Unfortunately ICO failed a bit so there is no BTC from ICO for making things like that Wink
thats why you will just abandon this coin and will take over other coin ..
i see thats why PSI was being pump so hard in the past few days and placebo is the manipulator..
so you can dump your coin the high price
and now you will take over grexit and placebo almost all that coin..

you can look in the grexit thread there are some proof about it
it was in july 22 2015
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126239.msg11966726#msg11966726
and recently he tell in the chat that he already hold all the coin..
and before making an announcement about the swap the coin was being pump from 4 sat to 500+
you can see in the trade history how the coin was pumped it was only take 24 hours

so i think that its better to not trust this dev anymore..
they will just pump  and dump all there coin and abandon..
and set another ICO or takeover again another coin..

Xardasim (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:56:05 PM

i see thats why PSI was being pump so hard in the past few days and placebo is the manipulator..

it was in july 22 2015
and before making an announcement about the swap the coin was being pump from 4 sat to 500+
you can see in the trade history how the coin was pumped it was only take 24 hours

And You think that Placebo always talking truth? Smiley
I'm not abandoned PSI and UNI will not be just pum/dump coin.
Anyway this is PSI thread, I've made group on slack with some other people and we are planning how we can promote PSI and where we can use it
We don't need here FUD
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 10:35:43 PM

it was in july 22 2015

And You think that Placebo always talking truth? Smiley
I'm not abandoned PSI and UNI will not be just pum/dump coin.
Anyway this is PSI thread, I've made group on slack with some other people and we are planning how we can promote PSI and where we can use it
We don't need here FUD
i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..
there are no one stop you thats why you are keep doing this ..
Group? can you drop some name from tha group?
are this some kind of anonymous group?

bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:16:16 PM

i will not doudt about you or your team if you prioritize the one that you started first..

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
9/11 was an inside job, spread the word.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:41:32 AM

... Interesting information. I am not sure if I like it, but then I let this coin pass, since it was a clear scam.

__
and until now they dont know when to stop

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:53:40 AM

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

Welcome to cryptowold. People are shameless Cheesy PSI DEAD?
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:28:59 PM

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

And who say that people are shameless??? One of the nastiest and most shameless yobit and other scamy exchanges residents, Mr. Placebo Shameless
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:58:10 PM

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

And who say that people are shameless??? One of the nastiest and most shameless yobit and other scamy exchanges residents, Mr. Placebo Shameless

Scammy exchanges? Exchanges are only in for the money, there aren't any scammy exchanges, they are just shameless Cheesy
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:12:34 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 02:36:29 PM by brightlight

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

Scammy exchanges? Exchanges are only in for the money, there aren't any scammy exchanges, they are just shameless Cheesy

Scammy exchanges are those, which lists scam coins without hesitation, not thinking about reputation. And then they wash hands in innocence, saying: "We need money to cover our business!"

In other words, crypto exchanges are dependant on crypto scams and scammers exclusively!

Mean, very mean!!!

World just got to know about another real world scammer Martin Skhreli. How low the man ethics can be, when he tries to earn billions on people bad fate. This person is mentally sick much more than sickest AIDS patient physically.

No wonders, world goes to the end with large steps.

Placebo, I hope you'll get your lesson to learn hard. Be proud with yourself, while possible. Not for ever, anyway! You are Martin Skhreli bacterium size prototype.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:32:48 PM

__

Motto of the day :
NO SHAME ! MORE PROFIT !

Scammy exchanges are those, which lists scam coins without hesitation, not thinking about reputation. And then they wash hands in innocence, saying: "We need money to cover our business!"

In other words, crypto exchanges are dependant on crypto scams and scammers exclusively!

Mean, very mean!!!

World just got to know about another real world scammer Martin Skhreli. How low the man ethics can be, when he tries to earn billions on people bad fate. This person is mentally sick much more than sickest AIDS patient.

No wonders, world goes to the end with large steps.

Placebo, I hope you'll get your lesson to learn hard. Be proud with yourself, while possible. Not for ever, anyway! You are Martin Skhreli bacterium size prototype.

And who is Martin Skhreli, i even don't know that guy... the scammers are the people behind BOT, GRID, DIBS, etc. The exchanges are just adding because people are asking and generating fees, so they don't care. Traders also don't care. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

One tip: Play with money that you can EFFORT to lose as in cryptoworld we all will be fucked by a REAL BIG scammer. Mtgox... Mintpal... this type of scammers. Not someone that say on the chat . XXX MOONING, XXX DUMPING. That is a opinion, that is why it is called a chatbox, to talk about coins etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: