Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} CwMining.Ca - Private Farm Entering the Market With Own Spin on Contracts!  (Read 350 times)
Steven@Cw (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 06:07:06 AM

Hi. i am Steven. I run a small private mining farm up in Canada with my wife. We have decided to go public with our company (and some big plans for an awesome platform to accompany it)

Let's start with Why.   Why would someone offer a cut of their hardware to the public?
Well let's be honest here, "Cloud" mining (We find this term strange but it's what's been adopted) exists for mostly one reason: To raise capital for a private farms next moves, whether it be infrastructure or equipment.

The problem we have seen is the companies seem to fear admitting this and so they figure out ways to make these "Contracts" they sell almost ALWAYS reach unprofitably by the time if not before you ROI.

The result is the end user is left feeling like they just bought the company new hardware and they personally have nothing to show for it.

We believe our take on "Cloud Mining" fills a piece of the market consumers have been missing!

SO WHATS OUR SPIN? We will be offering short 1-12 month contracts (currently set to 1 month only), and will pay users the exact PPS amount per month for the allotted hardware as calculated that day by Alloscomp.

We are able to do this, and offer a safe short term ROI+Calculated from day 1 profit in 3 main ways:
1: We already run almost 1PH with our own machines (details on site) , these machines are split between about 6 pools most days, also with a small portion running solo.
2: For us it's about Capital. Any experienced big miners know the biggest obstacle is raising capital for the "Arms Race" ASCII Tech has brought upon us. Having the "liquid BTC" for the company raises our profit margin substantially.
3: We run PPS, PPNLS, SOLO, and are trying new combos everyday. We have very rarely had a month LESS profitable than PPS.
We believe we will be able to offer consumers who can't host their own machines finally a way to ROI in Crypto, with these plans of SHORT TERM contracts, to combat places like Genesis where you chase ROI with re-investment, or places like ANTPOOL where their PPLNS system can murder profits quick on bad days.

We will also be offering hosting services for machines in our DC at $0.08KW/H in the future and we have plans for cheaper power but the Hydro-Dam we get from needs us to use more for the better rate, and we plan to soon!

Our farm of 75 ANT5 currently runs around 90TH.
We also have a "Play Room" with our original equipment (R-boxes,Avalons, GPU's, Think we must have one of everything made along the years, and parts for x20! lol)

Over the next few weeks i will be living in forums to see what the community wants and needs, as we plan on having a platform for Mining, Hosting, X-change, discussion,  etc, all in one.
Our current plans involve switching exclusively to dealing with Spoondoolies Tech, and over the next months will also be selling our ANT5 off here and there.

Our current payouts are done manually (and daily), so there's NO HOT WALLETS to be hacked, and we are currently working on a proper payout scripts.

Anyways, We would like to hear suggestions from the community for services, as well as advice on our platform. Come check out our service, with small short term contracts there's very little to lose and an awesome new service to gain!
http://cwmining.ca/

*Note* We also will be looking to hire Devs , as we already realize what we want to accomplish is most likely above our current skills. Please PM me or see the site for details.

We will be posting comments and questions in the appropriate sections of your forums and we appreciate any and all constructive comments, TY! Smiley
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:02:35 AM

in this page, i don't see nothing, only a pictures of dam water
http://cwmining.ca/index.php/our-farm/

"Our Farm Here you can find pictures and info about our current setup (75 ANTS running at just under 1PH)"

but i don't see any pictures
Steven@Cw (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:11:26 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 12:24:50 AM by Steven@Cw

ahh yes ty, clicking that link from outside network i noticed that also. I understand earlier the wife/partner had mentioned having those pictures, but they are for sure not showing, i shall have to check the code, Smiley
We, as we believe any larger operation, fear the "Wild West" of having our DC on the net, but also we think that people are a bit TOO paranoid about that also. We are only 10KM from that picture i shall put in queue our 1st request was working DC pics Smiley

Let it be known that we plan to be the END of ANTPOOL's bad excuses for PPLNS. We want to show that paying users PPS on set amounts over set time periods CAN be profitable for both sides.        Of course to be fair we have a limited for sale hashpower so successful PPS payments will be naturally easier for our smaller user base.

EDIT: After a heated debate it is found to be in the best interest at this current time to not PUBLIC ALLY publish our DC photo gallery. As always, it will be available privately to our investors and users but there currently lies way to much risk, as we have had an extremely competitive year already :\
We can be reached via the site or by my personal account on here for those intrested in seeing our set up in more detail, and our larger investors are welcome, as always, down to the DC anytime (with appointment and due diligence of course)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: