Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopoker.io | $60 in Prizes! | Free BTC Reward Contest Ends 9/25/15  (Read 8462 times)
cryptopoker.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:39:23 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 08:13:37 AM by cryptopoker.io

Hello Bitcoin Community!

We are now launching Cryptopoker.io, a new Poker Platform all in-browser and open source based! We want to develop this project in collaboration with the community, so we highly value your suggestions and feedback and we will deliver on them! Tell us what you want to see and your idea will be set up in front of the Community and if everyone else likes it then we'll add it!

We offer many things on our website. If you love playing poker but don't have any BTC then you can always play for PLY, it's our Fake Currency that we use for occasional rewards. But if you do have BTC then you can always play our Cashgames or Join in a Tournament.

As you can see, our Website name is Cryptopoker.io that means we will soon be adding more Crypto Currencies into our site based upon user suggestion.

If you want to be even more involved in the project and contribute work in the shape of code, design, marketing, running tournaments, etc, we would be excited to hear this as well! Talk to us about this if you are interested!

Questions?

If you have any questions about our site feel free to contact us at support@cryptopoker.io or checking our FAQ Page.

If you have found a bug, please tell us: either message us here or e-mail us at support@cryptopoker.io !

We will be providing rewards for those that help us out with testing and bug hunting! Your support will not go unnoticed, check our page for details.

SOURCE CODE LINK!
There is a Open-Source Agreement on it so if you try and sell the code we will sue you. We give out the source so others can use it but selling it as your own is morally wrong.

We are able and willing to help with instillation of the code to your site for a fee or maybe you can connect it to your network and our players can play together...

We are launching a new Campaign!
People with the most PLY by 9/25/15 will get the following,
PLY Rewards:

1st Place: 0.075BTC or Endless Space: Emperor Edition Steam Key
2nd Place: 0.04BTC or Mercenary Kings Steam Key
3rd Place: 0.02BTC or Freedom Planet Steam Key

This campaign is to get people interested in CryptoPoker and to begin our Playerbase,
PLY Is the fake currency we use for players that just come to test their skills... If you run out, there is a Top UP PLY Button on your account page. Bring your friends to play with you, do whatever it takes to be the best player on CryptoPoker! (NOTE: If it is found that your account has been farming PLY, having people purposely lose against you in order to get more PLY, your account will be Suspended till further investigation.) Make this game fair for everyone and come join the fun!

If you find any bugs please message us!

Winners will choose their prize by either changing their Profile BIO or emailing us!

If you choose BTC or do not change your BIO to choose what you want you'll be emailed and by 3 days if
there is no response then your account will be given the above listed amount of BTC.

See you at the tables!

Current Backlog:
For those of you that don't know what backlog means, it's basically just a list of uncompleted work that needs to be dealt with. We have many more ideas and implementations that are in the backlog but here is what we are working on now! We took into account a lot of your ideas and you should expect to see many of these implemented within a week or two! Thank you all for your input and we hope that you keep on giving us ideas!

• Max Sit-out Time Limit: This needs implemented so that there are no seats occupied by users who have been gone for an excessive amount of time, like 10mins or so.
  • Area on WP Dashboard to view User info such as BTC Address: This is basically just for us Admins so we can view all your info to easily send BTC to you in case you won something.
  • Game Sounds: This is a feature we really need to implement so that you guys can hear the cards being set down and so that you can hear the winnings coming your way! We also plan on adding sounds to notify you when a new user has entered so you know to start playing!
  • Auto Top-Up In game, i.e. "Re-buy": This feature can be found on many sites and we believe it is crucial that we are up to par and add it to! It's pretty self explanatory.
  • Total Online Players, Total Players Registered, Total Tables, Total Active Tables, and Total players seated at tables: This is basically just a long list of stats that will be shown on the sidebar so that you can see what's all going on in the games.
  • Sortable Cashgames: This is a simple implementation that we are going to add so you can sort cashgames to find one with more players, a certain buy in amount, and whatnot.
  • Button for clearing PLY to 1000, w/ Confirm Clear: This is for us Admins so we can easily reset PLY values for more contests and whatnot.

Screen Shots
https://i.imgur.com/SzCEzzO.png
https://i.imgur.com/wtdUolI.png
https://i.imgur.com/NwaVxYB.png
https://i.imgur.com/H2muw31.png
https://i.imgur.com/4ZzUIJq.png
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:51:30 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 05:38:49 PM by elm

Hello Bitcoin Community!

We are now launching Cryptopoker.io, a new Poker Platform all in-browser and open source based! We want to develop this project in collaboration with the community, so we highly value your suggestions and feedback and we will deliver on them! Tell us what you want to see and your idea will be set up in front of the Community and if everyone else likes it then we'll add it!

We offer many things on our website. If you love playing poker but don't have any BTC then you can always play for PLY, it's our Fake Currency that we use for occasional rewards. But if you do have BTC then you can always play our Cashgames or Join in a Tournament.

As you can see, our Website name is Cryptopoker.io that means we will soon be adding more Crypto Currencies into our site based upon user suggestion.

If you want to be even more involved in the project and contribute work in the shape of code, design, marketing, running tournaments, etc, we would be excited to hear this as well! Talk to us about this if you are interested!

Questions?

If you have any questions about our site feel free to contact us at support@cryptopoker.io or checking our FAQ Page.

If you have found a bug, please tell us: either message us here or e-mail us at support@cryptopoker.io !

We will be providing rewards for those that help us out with testing and bug hunting! Your support will not go unnoticed, check our page for details.

See you at the tables!

do you mind to give some more info about you? thx

edit: any screenshots?

I will show you the screenshots if it is fine with everyone

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:33:30 AM

There is no much activities in this website but what that PLY stands for because it seems to be the currency acceptable there.
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:34:50 AM

There is no much activities in this website but what that PLY stands for because it seems to be the currency acceptable there.
Even without reading the OP anyone could probably tell you that PLY= Playmoney or Fun Money whatever suits you, its not worth anything.

nero987

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:52:37 AM

I wish you the best of luck with your project in this overcrowded business model Smiley
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:22:37 PM

Even without reading the OP anyone could probably tell you that PLY= Playmoney or Fun Money whatever suits you, its not worth anything.

It is worth nothing for now but we plan on launching a reward program for PLY pretty soon... Within a day or two so get your friends playing! Wink
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:28:41 PM

Do you mind to give some more info about you? Thanks.

Edit: Any screenshots?

There are two devs on this project, we prefer not to give away our names due to the fact that Governments do not condone Bitcoin Gambling. We are both experienced programmers and we plan on making this poker site for the people... We will make updates per popular request, add coins based on voting and more. We don't want to be the Poker site that is just out for your money, we want to be one that donates to charities, listens to feedback, and gives back to the community.

We will post some screenshots soon and make this thread prettier. Also be ready for PLY rewards, start playing and get your friends playing so you can win!
elm
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:59:45 PM

There are two devs on this project, we prefer not to give away our names due to the fact that Governments do not condone Bitcoin Gambling. We are both experienced programmers and we plan on making this poker site for the people... We will make updates per popular request, add coins based on voting and more. We don't want to be the Poker site that is just out for your money, we want to be one that donates to charities, listens to feedback, and gives back to the community.

We will post some screenshots soon and make this thread prettier. Also be ready for PLY rewards, start playing and get your friends playing so you can win!

will wait for some screenshots before connecting to site. do you use Mavens or did you code the game from scratch?
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:52:54 PM

will wait for some screenshots before connecting to site. do you use Mavens or did you code the game from scratch?

It's all coded from scratch.

Sorry about the delay in posting screenshots will be later tonight, I am busy with some things.
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:17:49 PM

meanwhile registered  Wink

I just noticed that i used a password for registration, but I received a different one in my inbox  Roll Eyes

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:21:54 PM

meanwhile registered  Wink

I just noticed that i used a password for registration, but I received a different one in my inbox  Roll Eyes

That's weird... Gonna check that out. Please send us an email with your password and username that you signed up with and we will compare with the password that was sent to you. Thanks for reporting this bug. Do you use steam, we have games for PLY rewards in the future and are willing to send you a key for your help.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:44:11 PM

do you have any promotional giveaways for people who want to test the site first and see how things are working?
as others have mentioned, including some screenshots can be nice.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:46:42 PM

do you have any promotional giveaways for people who want to test the site first and see how things are working?

play money should be enough for testing IMO and all holdem sites that jumped out new and gave promotional giveaways are now closed and you can guess why
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

We will have PLY rewards and screenshots will be added soon...
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:31:23 PM

Added Screenshots to Original Post... seems that we are only able to post links. Can someone tell me why that is and when we will be able to post pictures?
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:34:19 PM

Added Screenshots to Original Post... seems that we are only able to post links. Can someone tell me why that is and when we will be able to post pictures?

You will able to embed images when you reach Jr. Member rank. More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1172918.msg12346633#msg12346633

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:47:37 PM

I like open source programs a lot, so it is nice to hear about your new project, but I cannot find a link to your source code.

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:22:36 PM

I like open source programs a lot, so it is nice to hear about your new project, but I cannot find a link to your source code.

We are proud to be an open source project.
Here is the link to our Repo: GitHub Link

FYI: Be sure to ask us about instillation as we will do that for a fee or maybe a partnership if you decide to make a new site for a different coin. Or for Bitcoin... We could figure a way to share users so there are more people to play with at once or something like that.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:28:17 PM

Whether this will be supported to play poker with android application ?
I 'm looking for an online poker site ang bitcoin can be played with android
And I Want to Give Advice in order to deposit at cryptopoker can accept some crypto like dogecoin , LTC

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:29:58 PM

We are proud to be an open source project.
Here is the link to our Repo: GitHub Link

FYI: Be sure to ask us about instillation as we will do that for a fee or maybe a partnership if you decide to make a new site for a different coin. Or for Bitcoin... We could figure a way to share users so there are more people to play with at once or something like that.
I think the repo doesn't have bitcoin support right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: