Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 01:38:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopoker.io | $60 in Prizes! | Free BTC Reward Contest Ends 9/25/15  (Read 8471 times)
cryptopoker.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

Thats why I suggest freerolls. So players can play and see how your app. works, and those who have won can cashout and tell others that your website is not scam.

I mean that's not really the issue, if they have some freerolls then that wouldn't stop the issue of them not being able to Play without others playing too... PLY is basically freerolls with delayed rewards.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:44:58 PM

Or better you can add freerolls !

Competition is in PLY (play money currency), but rewards are real BTC. You do not have to deposit to win BTC, but people still are not interested.

any explanation why they are not interested?

Okay, person signs up... doesn't see anyone on... leaves. It's as simple as that, I'm not sure if there's any easy way to combat this but to tell people to invite their friends to play with them then others should come.

agree with you and as far as I know other OPs seated a few bots to get games running Smiley

I am against it
kshyzer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:45:48 PM

Can i give my opinion?

1 - Your rewards aren`t so attractive
2 - Your design not so much attractive
3 - We have not sure if you`ll honor this free btc contest
4 - Long time to finish, you should make it dynamic... maybe share this rewards for 0.01BTC every 2 days for 2 weeks (reset point count after each round), i have sure you`ll get more player than waitting 2 week..
5 - Maybe changing you contest, on really playing with a ~fake~ money not so attractive, not cool... maybe making new user signup btc bonus or something like that more interesting

Hope your business can survive, good luck
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:50:19 PM

Can i give my opinion?

4 - Long time to finish, you should make it dynamic... maybe share this rewards for 0.01BTC every 2 days for 2 weeks (reset point count after each round), i have sure you`ll get more player than waitting 2 week..
5 - Maybe changing you contest, on really playing with a ~fake~ money not so attractive, not cool... maybe making new user signup btc bonus or something like that more interesting

my opinion

1 - could be right
2 - design doesn't matter
3 - he could escrow but IMO not needed because if he doesn't pay this small amount he is KO in first round
4 - agree...... 1 or 2 day contests
5 play money should be fine for all as long as real prices are paid out
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

Can i give my opinion?

1- What Rewards would you see as attractive?
2 - I kinda like the design we bought... is it a bad color scheme do you think?
3 - I'm up for escrow.
4 - I'm not sure if that'll help anything really... we may be just throwing money into a pit if we did it that way.
5 - User BTC signup bonus would allow them to just withdraw after sign up? Or do you want us to do that one crap where they gotta multiply it x10 to withdraw or something?

agree with you and as far as I know other OPs seated a few bots to get games running Smiley

I am against it

It crossed my mind for a while as a solution, yet it would be lying to our players and I don't want to do that.
kshyzer

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:20:39 PM

3 - I'm up for escrow.
4 - I'm not sure if that'll help anything really... we may be just throwing money into a pit if we did it that way.
5 - User BTC signup bonus would allow them to just withdraw after sign up? Or do you want us to do that one crap where they gotta multiply it x10 to withdraw or something?

1 - Well, as i can remember, other poker website made 200mbtc and some 1BTC every 3-4 days freeroll for first weeks, let`s say... they invested arround 3 BTC to get new users, you investing only 0.15BTC, they first freerolls got arround 50 people in avarage.

2 - as elm said, on really design doesn't matter, but let`s say, isn`t that design that we look and see ~Woah, this website is very cool, i really want to play here~

4 - your giveaway struture will define what type of target of people you`ll bring to your website, actually i think you need active players, don`t matter if they are there to leech money or play right... a way that a new user come to test it, and have players to play it them and have a little of fun, enjoying it
If it`s your objetive.. a two week time contest for starting website isn`t the best way for sure.

5 - Not just withdraw after sign up/deposit... because most of people will abuse that, and that not good business for you..., on really i was thinking about Deposit bonus, not signup bonus, i personally like deposit bonus, but i also don`t know a good way to do that... it`s your job =p, think a way that you can earn us haha
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:55:54 PM

3 - I'm up for escrow.

1 - Well, as i can remember, other poker website made 200mbtc and some 1BTC every 3-4 days freeroll for first weeks, let`s say... they invested arround 3 BTC to get new users, you investing only 0.15BTC, they first freerolls got arround 50 people in avarage.

2 - as elm said, on really design doesn't matter, but let`s say, isn`t that design that we look and see ~Woah, this website is very cool, i really want to play here~

4 - your giveaway struture will define what type of target of people you`ll bring to your website, actually i think you need active players, don`t matter if they are there to leech money or play right... a way that a new user come to test it, and have players to play it them and have a little of fun, enjoying it
If it`s your objetive.. a two week time contest for starting website isn`t the best way for sure.

5 - Not just withdraw after sign up/deposit... because most of people will abuse that, and that not good business for you..., on really i was thinking about Deposit bonus, not signup bonus, i personally like deposit bonus, but i also don`t know a good way to do that... it`s your job =p, think a way that you can earn us haha

I'll start working on something. I'm probably gonna get more btc soon but the fact of the matter is I already started this first contest and changing the rules half way through would be unfair.

kshyzer

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:42:35 PM

I don`t think changing rules now would be unfair... looking the PLY rich list this last days... i think no one played..., looks like only the first place played... and it already have alot of days..

i tried to play it some days ago lol... but no user to play with... always 0/xx room... and i was not dispose to wait someone join, so i leave.
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:01:50 PM

I don`t think changing rules now would be unfair... looking the PLY rich list this last days... i think no one played..., looks like only the first place played... and it already have alot of days..

i tried to play it some days ago lol... but no user to play with... always 0/xx room... and i was not dispose to wait someone join, so i leave.

Well I also gotta wait till I get more funds. So lets wait this one out and by the end I'll have another means of rewarding people that will be better and more favorable. If there's nobody on you should ask a friend or two of yours to play or maybe reply in this thread that you're playing.
kshyzer

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:08:31 PM

sure, it`s all up to you =D

i`m just giving my opinion, because i want to see more website with good quality where i can choose where to play...

but sure... make what you think is better for you, hope you can bring us a good poker website.

Good luck!
mrbigA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 06:43:23 PM

Well I also gotta wait till I get more funds. So lets wait this one out and by the end I'll have another means of rewarding people that will be better and more favorable. If there's nobody on you should ask a friend or two of yours to play or maybe reply in this thread that you're playing.

It would be better to have enough funds then start a business. Note that you are competing with huge websites that now they are running BTC poker for years. You cannot run a website with couple of BTC and have fiat that others will advertise for you.

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:46:36 PM

It would be better to have enough funds then start a business. Note that you are competing with huge websites that now they are running BTC poker for years. You cannot run a website with couple of BTC and have fiat that others will advertise for you.

The bigger sites aren't as personal as we are. We plan on making everyone's needs and wants met if they are popular. We coded our site by scratch and we did not just buy Poker Mavens like most others... Sorry if we don't have a ton of funds but that's just it.
mrbigA

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 06:55:22 PM

The bigger sites aren't as personal as we are. We plan on making everyone's needs and wants met if they are popular. We coded our site by scratch and we did not just buy Poker Mavens like most others... Sorry if we don't have a ton of funds but that's just it.

What do you mean they are not as personal as you are? And having a website coded from scratch is not always good, it may have bugs and security issues that you are simply not aware of it.
check the top 3 poker rooms: nitrogensports , betcoin and luckyflop non of them are using poker mavens! And in return they have great support, great tournaments and ring games.

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:02:14 PM

What do you mean they are not as personal as you are? And having a website coded from scratch is not always good, it may have bugs and security issues that you are simply not aware of it.
check the top 3 poker rooms: nitrogensports , betcoin and luckyflop non of them are using poker mavens! And in return they have great support, great tournaments and ring games.

We are planning on and actively supporting many user's requests... We aren't trying to directly compete with them right now because we just started but we are planning on getting bigger. I don't know what else to tell you... We just started so there's not much we can do to compete with big players like them right now. We plan on doing more reward contests so just stay tuned.
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:03:20 PM

Join now people! Invite your friends, do whatever it takes! There are 3 spots for Winners!
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:57:56 PM

I am now online , is awaiting players at  room Small PLY2
Come play with me  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:34:57 AM

I may be missing it...but where is the link to the site?  As for bots being used to get tables going...definitely a bad idea!  Just try sponsoring a few prop players like the other sites.  I'm a long time online player....been there, done that....would love to help beta your project but I seemed to have overlooked the link somehow!
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:22:54 AM

I may be missing it...but where is the link to the site?  As for bots being used to get tables going...definitely a bad idea!  Just try sponsoring a few prop players like the other sites.  I'm a long time online player....been there, done that....would love to help beta your project but I seemed to have overlooked the link somehow!
Do you have problems with cryptopoker.io ?
You can send a PM to the OP or send an email to support@cryptopoker.io
They will always help you  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:21:14 PM

cryptopoker.io, it's in the title and on the OP... We would be willing to sponsor some players to join in on our PLY games to get the playerbase up but let's wait until we get the game time counter going. We are implementing a counter that will see how long someone has been online playing in actual games. This will make it easier to sponsor people.
mrbigA

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

cryptopoker.io, it's in the title and on the OP... We would be willing to sponsor some players to join in on our PLY games to get the playerbase up but let's wait until we get the game time counter going. We are implementing a counter that will see how long someone has been online playing in actual games. This will make it easier to sponsor people.

Good idea. Maybe instead of time, you can consider the number of hands played, number of winning hands and total rake. If you limit it to time,  one may code a bot to fold all its hands all day long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: