Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopoker.io | $60 in Prizes! | Free BTC Reward Contest Ends 9/25/15  (Read 8462 times)
cryptopoker.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

I may be missing it...but where is the link to the site?  As for bots being used to get tables going...definitely a bad idea!  Just try sponsoring a few prop players like the other sites.  I'm a long time online player....been there, done that....would love to help beta your project but I seemed to have overlooked the link somehow!

cryptopoker.io, it's in the title and on the OP... We would be willing to sponsor some players to join in on our PLY games to get the playerbase up but let's wait until we get the game time counter going. We are implementing a counter that will see how long someone has been online playing in actual games. This will make it easier to sponsor people.

Good idea. Maybe instead of time, you can consider the number of hands played, number of winning hands and total rake. If you limit it to time,  one may code a bot to fold all its hands all day long.

Ah shoot, you are totally right. Thank you.

How about Hands Played w/ Blinds put in?
mrbigA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:53:19 PM

I may be missing it...but where is the link to the site?  As for bots being used to get tables going...definitely a bad idea!  Just try sponsoring a few prop players like the other sites.  I'm a long time online player....been there, done that....would love to help beta your project but I seemed to have overlooked the link somehow!

cryptopoker.io, it's in the title and on the OP... We would be willing to sponsor some players to join in on our PLY games to get the playerbase up but let's wait until we get the game time counter going. We are implementing a counter that will see how long someone has been online playing in actual games. This will make it easier to sponsor people.

Good idea. Maybe instead of time, you can consider the number of hands played, number of winning hands and total rake. If you limit it to time,  one may code a bot to fold all its hands all day long.

Actually it depends what is your aim. If you want to have active tables, no. of hands should be enough. But in this case players will mostly be limited to low stacks. If you are interested in rake, you need to get your high stack tables active. I think you can do a combination. Set a time, for instance 1week, then give prize to:
1- most no. of hands played.
2- most rake collector
3- top winner

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

Actually it depends what is your aim. If you want to have active tables, no. of hands should be enough. But in this case players will mostly be limited to low stacks. If you are interested in rake, you need to get your high stack tables active. I think you can do a combination. Set a time, for instance 1week, then give prize to:
1- most no. of hands played.
2- most rake collector
3- top winner

Hands Played would be calculated in both PLY and BTC. We do not really care about the rake we are just interested in calculating Player Activity whether it is in PLY or BTC games.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:06:25 PM

Nice...I will check it out now....Thanks!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:11:44 PM

Somebody come play!  Nobody's playing right now....am there waiting to smack someone's cute little....come play with me!
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:13:11 PM

Somebody come play!  Nobody's playing right now....am there waiting to smack someone's cute little....come play with me!
I'M IN!!!!
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:35:17 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 11:51:12 PM by cryptopoker.io

Join our game in Small PLY @ cryptopoker.io! 3 people on the table!

Congrats to "SoMuchee" for winning .01BTC randomly in a little contest I had in-game!
somuchee

Activity: 837
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:54:27 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 12:52:57 AM by somuchee

Join our game in Small PLY @ cryptopoker.io! 3 people on the table!

Congrats to "SoMuchee" for winning .01BTC randomly in a little contest I had in-game!
thx  Wink

Edit : received thx  Smiley
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 01:33:01 AM

Fun while it lasted....looking forward to playing again when we can get everyone together at once....maybe sponsor a freeroll tourney...date and times?Huh 
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:17:51 AM

Fun while it lasted....looking forward to playing again when we can get everyone together at once....maybe sponsor a freeroll tourney...date and times?Huh 

We gotta iron out some bugs then we'll get some stuff going!
We're thinking the free-roll tourney won't help for a constant supply of new players actively playing so maybe we should have an entrance fee that requires XXX Hands Played? Does that sound good?
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:28:42 AM

So far the leaders in PLY are!
1st:
skierchewing
2nd: lolbob
3rd: bitbanny

Come on people, you don't really want these guys to win!
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:09:18 AM

1st:
skierchewing

Hey why not, one of those people is me . I see I'm still in leaderboard, but I'm gonna play at the end of comp. again, for now its just gonna sit there, so other people can have some chance.
BTW you should make a new thread in Games and rounds board, it would attract more participants that way.

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:01:47 AM

1st:
skierchewing

Hey why not, one of those people is me . I see I'm still in leaderboard, but I'm gonna play at the end of comp. again, for now its just gonna sit there, so other people can have some chance.
BTW you should make a new thread in Games and rounds board, it would attract more participants that way.

That was at the current time of posting... lol you're on there now bud on the site so just be aware of that.
I'll see about posting a games and rounds post soon, we are having a dev meeting today to discuss all upcoming additions to the site and we will soon post what we will be working on this week for all of you to see!
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:11:48 AM

Current Backlog:
For those of you that don't know what backlog means, it's basically just a list of uncompleted work that needs to be dealt with. We have many more ideas and implementations that are in the backlog but here is what we are working on now! We took into account a lot of your ideas and you should expect to see many of these implemented within a week or two! Thank you all for your input and we hope that you keep on giving us ideas!

• Max Sit-out Time Limit: This needs implemented so that there are no seats occupied by users who have been gone for an excessive amount of time, like 10mins or so.
  • Area on WP Dashboard to view User info such as BTC Address: This is basically just for us Admins so we can view all your info to easily send BTC to you in case you won something.
  • Game Sounds: This is a feature we really need to implement so that you guys can hear the cards being set down and so that you can hear the winnings coming your way! We also plan on adding sounds to notify you when a new user has entered so you know to start playing!
  • Auto Top-Up In game, i.e. "Re-buy": This feature can be found on many sites and we believe it is crucial that we are up to par and add it to! It's pretty self explanatory.
  • Total Online Players, Total Players Registered, Total Tables, Total Active Tables, and Total players seated at tables: This is basically just a long list of stats that will be shown on the sidebar so that you can see what's all going on in the games.
  • Sortable Cashgames: This is a simple implementation that we are going to add so you can sort cashgames to find one with more players, a certain buy in amount, and whatnot.
  • Button for clearing PLY to 1000, w/ Confirm Clear: This is for us Admins so we can easily reset PLY values for more contests and whatnot.

If you have any more suggestions on what we should add feel free to email: support@cryptopoker.io or just send us a message! Who knows, you might just win yourself a free steam game or some BTC if we see that your idea is that AWESOME!
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:44:55 AM

Im sorry cryptopoker,
are you save all password user in DB and not encrypt that ?
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:07:13 PM

Do you save user passwords in the DB without encrypting them?

Yes, they are encrypted with a standard Wordpress encryption method that uses Salt Hashes.
If you have any more doubts view this link: http://ttmm.io/tech/wordpress-password-hashing/.
Or just ask another question, we enjoy your queries.
cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:37:41 PM

Come on people, only 3 more days till the end of the contest! Some new implementations have been made already such as sortable tables!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:15:05 PM

Come on people, only 3 more days till the end of the contest! Some new implementations have been made already such as sortable tables!

i have registered an account on cryptopoker.io to give a shot in this campaign unfortunately i can't see any players there op  Cry so nothing to do for now. also the graphic not too bad i just didn't an avatar when i sit down on the table. come on guys challenge me, i am on the table now.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:17:23 PM

I'm sitting at a cash table ... anyone have some time to kill, want to join?

cryptopoker.io (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:06:49 PM

i have registered an account on cryptopoker.io to give a shot in this campaign unfortunately i can't see any players there op  Cry so nothing to do for now. also the graphic not too bad i just didn't an avatar when i sit down on the table. come on guys challenge me, i am on the table now.
I'm sitting at a cash table ... anyone have some time to kill, want to join?

Easy solutions for your problems is to invite your friends to join!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: