View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:04:02 AM

what is the  fast and safe BTC-USD exchange services ?

with low fee ?

Read this article : http://www.coindesk.com/bucks-to-bitcoin-top-exchange-platform-fees-compared/
then choose whatever makes you comfortable Smiley all the comapnies there are legit anyway .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:16:28 AM

Don't forget about kraken. They have extremely low payout fees, nothing ridiculous like btc-e. Also their platform is pretty solid. Shame for the relatively low volume.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:34:47 AM

and by the way any BTC-EUR fast exchange to? i mean this kraken its for usd but for paypal or bank in euros? is there also any?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:24:27 AM

and by the way any BTC-EUR fast exchange to? i mean this kraken its for usd but for paypal or bank in euros? is there also any?

There is Virwox for Paypal as far as I know however it's not instant for the first time it may take 24-48 hours If I remember right , check their website for more informations .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:07:41 AM

kraken work with bank account and it's the best for european, sepa is super fast trust me, yesterday i've done another one and in less than 8 hours(from 11:06 to 18:50), i was sitting with my euro on my bank account

kraken isn't for usd it's for euro, btw...but you can do international wire transfer
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:55:41 AM

There is Virwox for Paypal as far as I know however it's not instant for the first time it may take 24-48 hours If I remember right , check their website for more informations .

And they are taking horrendous fees, about 15% in general. So I would stay away from Virwox unless you really have to.

About the other best exchanges, it would really help of people would state in which country they are based (of course if they don't mind) because not all exchanges are operating in all countries, not even in all states, take NY state for example. Also, verification process is different for each country.

As for the BTC-EUR exchange, Kraken is the best but then again it depends where are you based. They are not operating everywhere. If you are in Europe, than no problems.
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:04:46 PM

I would recommend kraken as a safe and fast BTC-USD exchange. They are trustworthy and have small fees too. Circle is also a good BTC to USD exchange.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:08:21 PM

About the other best exchanges, it would really help of people would state in which country they are based (of course if they don't mind) because not all exchanges are operating in all countries, not even in all states.

Yup. It's a pointless question to ask unless that info is included. Certain countries have incredible options others are dire.
BTCjust

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:14:05 AM

some question like this is quite annoying, we should not scramble for one place which people called biggest and safest.

I suggest if you are trade in a exchange with comfortable, then you had been looked for your place.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:47:11 AM

some question like this is quite annoying, we should not scramble for one place which people called biggest and safest.

I suggest if you are trade in a exchange with comfortable, then you had been looked for your place.

They're just taking safety measures. You've got to give them that. We've been there before. I don't see anything wrong with asking questions like this. Kraken has some low fees but if you're looking to exchange your bitcoin to other stuff, there are several exchangers around that charges low fees like xmlgold.eu.

titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:39:49 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 10:49:45 AM by titulng

They're just taking safety measures. You've got to give them that. We've been there before. I don't see anything wrong with asking questions like this. Kraken has some low fees but if you're looking to exchange your bitcoin to other stuff, there are several exchangers around that charges low fees like xmlgold.eu.

if you just said security, I have to suggest you LakeBTC

they are so commenting on theirself:  Grin

People have to realize that a bitcoin exchange is not just another technology company. It is, more importantly, also a financial one.
As a matter of fact, LakeBTC is probably the only major bitcoin exchange that's free from hacking/bitcoin stolen scandals in the past a few years.  

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Jamacn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:02:18 AM

any exchanges which USD deposit or withdraw with international wire are not the best.
bitjamz

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:48:49 AM

I did used kraken worked out very well

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:03:08 AM

Hi not sure if its to be off topic but since i just wanna know a simple idea still regarding the exchages i better ask this here than creating a new thread for it,.

I just have recently noticed while studying about of trading i spent some btc on different sites exchanger to study the changes but i simply dont understand what is the exact value of btc/usd when those exchangers and some news gathered showed different rates or id rather say example poloniex has $227 per BTC while in news or any other site provides this info has $230 BTC at the same time? Does it really possible that every exchanger has their own btc/usd rates?
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:33:58 PM

Does it really possible that every exchanger has their own btc/usd rates?

Each price on each exchange is set by what its users are willing to buy and sell for.

Certain exchanges might have a lower price because it's harder to get USD in and out like BTC-e. Others might be priced differently because their fee structures cut into the sales more. Others will have much thinner order books than the biggest exchanges so it's far easier to move the price around with smaller transactions.

They'll all follow broadly the same movements but each will be different due to their individual quirks as to how they operate.

Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

Does it really possible that every exchanger has their own btc/usd rates?

Each price on each exchange is set by what its users are willing to buy and sell for.

Certain exchanges might have a lower price because it's harder to get USD in and out like BTC-e. Others might be priced differently because their fee structures cut into the sales more. Others will have much thinner order books than the biggest exchanges so it's far easier to move the price around with smaller transactions.

They'll all follow broadly the same movements but each will be different due to their individual quirks as to how they operate.

Ok i get it so there is no such a site or org that handling this? Or the one being a model to trigger the exchange rate that to be followed by the exchangers.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:00:07 AM

Ok i get it so there is no such a site or org that handling this? Or the one being a model to trigger the exchange rate that to be followed by the exchangers.

Nope. It's a total free for all.

The price between exchanges effectively regulates itself because if there was an enormous difference between one exchange and another then people would exploit it for profit until it levelled off again.

A consistently huge price gap indicates an issue of some sort. For instance Mt Gox in its latter stages was always higher because you couldn't withdraw dollars. If you wanted to get money out you had to buy coins and withdraw them hence they commanded a higher price due to demand.

Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:58:46 AM

Nope. It's a total free for all.

The price between exchanges effectively regulates itself because if there was an enormous difference between one exchange and another then people would exploit it for profit until it levelled off again.

A consistently huge price gap indicates an issue of some sort. For instance Mt Gox in its latter stages was always higher because you couldn't withdraw dollars. If you wanted to get money out you had to buy coins and withdraw them hence they commanded a higher price due to demand.

Ok i thought there was a origin of all exchanges and prices, thanks for clarifying.
chanlance

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:47:37 PM

ALFacashier.com HAS WORKED WELL FOR ME INCLUDING EXMO.COM Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: