Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IGOT.COM - Almost Closed / Not functional - ALERT  (Read 353 times)
aBhsNc6NKn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:42:03 PM

Hey,

just read in online @ http://bitcoinschannel.com/igot-com-bitcoin-exchange-is-scam-report

they are doing different kind of scam !?

Their website is working but not functional like withdrawal, support etc.,

Looks weird and i holding my bitcoins there.

As a precaution step, just submitted my complaint to Australian cyber crime.

Another Goxer !!

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:09:43 PM

Hey,

just read in online @ http://bitcoinschannel.com/igot-com-bitcoin-exchange-is-scam-report

they are doing different kind of scam !?

Their website is working but not functional like withdrawal, support etc.,

Looks weird and i holding my bitcoins there.

As a precaution step, just submitted my complaint to Australian cyber crime.

Another Goxer !!

About like Garza'a Paybase and then Mineral exchanges. Deposits work fine, withdrawals- well, es problemo.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

hell no... apart from claims that Cryptsy is somehow stealing customer's funds, a new scandal is about to go off. This is what gives digital currencies a bad name!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: