Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage is a scammer  (Read 1740 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:19:15 PM

Having an alt doesn't make a person look shady. If you have no proof to submit here, it's better to close the thread or else prove anyone person who has been scammed by TC.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:22:06 PM

Having an alt doesn't make a person look shady. If you have no proof to submit here, it's better to close the thread or else prove anyone person who has been scammed by TC.

It was never proven that I ever scammed any person. So, why do I have -ve ? -ve is given on beliefs & imagination, not proof.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:35:26 PM

It was never proven that I ever scammed any person. So, why do I have -ve ? -ve is given on beliefs & imagination, not proof.

This thread is about TC being a scammer or not and that too without proof. You were given a rating which requires no proof while a scam accusation thread needs to have a proof on the basis of which a person can be termed as a scammer.

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:28:37 PM

We're all alts of TC. This is all a dream, and everyone is dead when TC wakes up.

Seriously..
TC is a nice guy, i'll keep using his escrow service in a future.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:02:28 PM

Is it not obvious? TC is really an alt of satoshi, which is why he wants to keep it such a secret.
I know all about you TC, or should I say satoshi?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Exactly. Why would TC need to worry about a negative feedback to that ol' account when he has this beauty of an account?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

I always knew it, but the jig's officially up now. Wink

So it all comes to: Did satoshi, his real account, use TC, his alt, as an escrow?
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:47:35 PM

Who cares this isn't Quickseller
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:20:27 PM

Who cares this isn't Quickseller

Ouch...
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:27:07 PM

We're all alts of TC. This is all a dream, and everyone is dead when TC wakes up.

TC is hibernating. I had my doubts.

So TC is responsible for everything that went wrong? Why the satoshi price isn't going above a dollar?  Shocked

nono... you gotta Blame Vod

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:31:19 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 12:46:01 AM by raaajlucky

This TC was thinking this forum is belongs to his fathers property and do not want some one to come up so just gave bad rating to every one. I'm very happy that the main SCAMMER has been caught so better delete his account itself so that all his shit posts through the forum will disappear at once.  Wink

So according to you alts are not scam then why this TC when he had a power given red feedback for so many people just based on his assumption? Your supporting one scammer means, looks like you also one of his alt lol Shocked

See TC red feedback without any proof to prove those people are alt for some one -

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: