Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New OFFICIAL StakeMiners Thread  (Read 1246 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:15:03 PM

Since Leroy Fodor has opted to lock ALL channels on this forum disallowing ALL its over 800 members of StakeMiners a formidable place to discuss shop opening, this thread has now become the de facto source of HONEST information pertaining to StakeMiners.

Locked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670

Locked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149973.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12371528#msg12371528

There is proof of our mining on the website. I also sent him a PM with what he should need for verification as can be done with those interested in investing with us.

I am locking this thread it will be unlocked for updates and other important information as we need it to be. You can contact me or any of the BOI members you see here with questions and concerns. I will gladly post your comments in the thread and address them accordingly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149973.msg12371619#msg12371619

StakeMiners is a long term project we will be here for the long haul. We have a great system that is p[roving better than expected so far and we are proud of what we have to offer investors.

I am locking this thread it will be unlocked for updates and other important information as we need it to be. You can contact me or any of the BOI members you see here with questions and concerns. I will gladly post your comments in the thread and address them accordingly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest.

I have watched this forum and other communities, and I have built EXACTLY what you all wanted, I built the first of it's kind cloud mining solution based upon YOUR needs, and I have corrected ALL the problems you have with all other cloud mining companies.

To be fair, Leroy "Honest" Fodor simply made a slight error in judgement when he opted to lock the two StakeMiners threads on this forum, an action echoing what EVERY OTHER SCAM ENTITY on this forum has done previously prior to exiting the community with ALL thier clients' moneys.

Leroy Fodor is a highly honorable dude located somewhere in the Philippines and rents an unproven office so to conduct StakeMiners business away from a shared Internet connections he enjoys at home.

Leroy Fodor will SOON provide proof of the 35 BTC withdraw from StakeMiners per requested for over a couple weeks now, something he's never failed to depict in the pass.

Also in the spirit of full transparency, Leroy Fodor will SOON be providing proof of the over 100 BTC he claims to be staking via StakeMiners, presenting said so to qualm current, and amass new investors.

I, Bruno Kucinskas, promise to keep you up to date pertaining to recent news and events of StakeMiners since our 16-year-old BOI Trustee investor - violating our 18-years-or-older ToS clause - has failed to keep up.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

Keep an eye on StakeMinersTalk.org (and all misspellings thereof). All great entrepreneurs who outgrow this forum go on to create thier own.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:51:23 PM

Keep an eye on StakeMinersTalk.org (and all misspellings thereof). All great entrepreneurs who outgrow this forum go on to create thier own.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Are you Joshin' me! HAHAHA

Looks like somebody didn't understand that the "Joshin" part was in reference to a dude name Josh starting his own forum after outgrowing this one. In essence, I was echoing the post with my reply oppose to only penning a "+1".
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12377258#msg12377258

Earnings are still doing very well, I am continuing to structure our Tekcoin wallet which will result in increased earnings every day. We are very pleased with the results and Numbers the StakeMiners system is putting out. We do not have the Fastest ROI out there, and thats fine, I am personally happy with a more Steady stream of income that slowly rises over time. We would love to see a faster ROI and we are always testing ways to achieve that with as little risk as possible.

I do apologize that I had to lock this thread. It will be unlocked for updates and other important information as we need it to be. You can always contact me or any of the BOI members with questions and concerns. If you would like something posted in here publicly you can either request I unlock it for you to make your post, or you can PM me and I will gladly post your comments in the thread and address them accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Or simply post here while Leroy Fodor recovers from an apparent mental meltdown. HAHAHA

This thread was created so that StakeMiners' over 800 members would have a place to post and see updates since Leroy Fodor, for whatever reasons, has locked ALL threads on this forum disallowing them to openly communicate, forcing them to do such on closed untrusted channels after using this forum to amass said members under the auspices of FULL TRANSPARENCY.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 03:00:03 PM

Are you Joshin' me! HAHAHA

Looks like somebody didn't understand that the "Joshin" part was in reference to a dude name Josh starting his own forum after outgrowing this one. In essence, I was echoing the post with my reply oppose to only penning a "+1".

So let me get this straight. Someone reported your post to a mod, for being off topic in the official thread that you created yourself?

I think cyberpinoy (the owner of StakeMiners, therefore this is not off topic) is getting uber paranoid.

You know what - you can add HAHAHA to the title - that way any post containing HAHAHA shall be on topic. I think.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:38:23 AM

Please forgive me for not updating this thread, for I've been busy busting some dude's balls on this forum. HAHAHA

The following is the latest pertaining to StakeMiners, of which Leroy Fodor's been too busy to include on his now locked SELF-MODERATED StakeMiners' thread (it takes a special breed to control a self-moderated thread, especially one that's based on nothing but truisms):

Please invest in StakeMiners. It's the real deal, Lucille.

As depicted below, Stake Miners received a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, located along the Hocking River.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

As shown above, gleaned from StakeMiners' website - https://stakeminers.com/ - it started its venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining in 2011, thus Stake Miners literally knows thier Crytpo shit. Leroy Fodor, StakeMiners' CEO, has been a Crytpologist since 2009 when Bitcoin was first introduced to him by a fellow professional custodian in Redneckville, South Carolina.

In 2013, StakeMiners switched all thier POW miners over to POS mining.

In 2014, StakeMiners began investigating POS mining so to get up to speed as to what's what given that they completely switched over to mining POS altcoins the previous year.

StakeMiners won't make you rich, but it's the ONLY cloud mining entity in all of CrytpoLand that increases its BTC position after each and every withdraw. Leroy Fodor looks out for his investors as shown in the following quote:

I have watched this forum and other communities, and I have built EXACTLY what you all wanted, I built the first of it's kind cloud mining solution based upon YOUR needs, and I have corrected ALL the problems you have with all other cloud mining companies.

Full Disclosure: I am an investor of StakeMiners and will one day show proof of such just like StakeMiners' CFO once did months after he, too, declare doing such while at the same time informing those reading in the same post that he was just an average-Joe investor and was trying out StakeMiners to see if they're viable at the time.

StakeMiners has a 16-year-old kid handling thier social media and press releases and is also a BOI Trustee. Soon, Leroy Fodor's BOI Trustees WILL be updating StakeMiners' ToS by ridding the still included "must be 18 years or older" clause and correct the myriad grammatical errors that litter said page, of which now includes an FAQ section and may one day have unrelated images to appease the readers since its been heavily requested to include them.

StakeMiners has an office in the complex seen above. Anybody is more than welcome to stop by to see it and its miners hashing away. Simply contact them to let Leroy know you're coming. According to Leroy Fodor, soon there'll be solar panels on the roof to power the miners that help protect StakeMiners' investors' investments.

If you desire to learn more about StakeMiners, please post in this thread since ALL other StakeMiners channels on the Internet are locked, including no longer updating any of the social media presences. Don't bother reaching out to Leroy Fodor via email or the like, for he's too busy manipulating wallets or giving some dude hell on the forums.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:29:55 AM

Leroy Fodor, the venerable founder of StakeMiners, was gracious enough to provide a rare update in his locked self-moderated thread, now mirrored below. Thankfully, this thread now acts as the official StakeMiners thread given  that Leroy nor any of StakeMiners' BOI Trustees have provided a source where the going-ons over at StakeMiners can be freely discussed, hence this non-self-moderated that'll never be locked and maintained my me.

StakeMiners - 1 BTC Monthly Earnings Estimate

The chart shows what your monthly earnings, non-compounded, would have been for a 1 BTC investment. You can use these numbers to calculate your approximate earnings and return for various investment amounts.

However, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 crypto-coins totalling 121 BTC. We welcome long term investors with a high risk tolerance.
Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info(at)stakeminers.com for more information.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:39:49 AM

That building is known as Landco Corporate Center in Pryce Business Park, Bajada Davao City Philippines.
That building only have 17 floors (minus the 13th), I wonder which floor are they occupying.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

-snip-

That building is known as Landco Corporate Center in Pryce Business Park, Bajada Davao City Philippines.
That building only have 17 floors (minus the 13th), I wonder which floor are they occupying.

Probably at the McD , next to the building  Grin  pada pa pa pa I'm Loving It
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:10:02 PM

davao city real estate Office Condo for sale at Landco Corporate Centre Bajada MDR250

For ONLY 5.3M pesos, you, too, could own a Sari-Sari-sized office overlooking interesting stuff. Because it feels just like his burnt-to-the-ground home, it's no wonder Leroy Fodor frequents his office at least three times a day so to cater to StakeMiners' investors residing in different time zones.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 11:40:11 PM

I think thier offices are in a secure underground location aka broom closet in the basement.
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:32:53 AM

davao city real estate Office Condo for sale at Landco Corporate Centre Bajada MDR250

For ONLY 5.3M pesos, you, too, could own a Sari-Sari-sized office overlooking interesting stuff. Because it feels just like his burnt-to-the-ground home, it's no wonder Leroy Fodor frequents his office at least three times a day so to cater to StakeMiners' investors residing in different time zones.

I don't think that building will allow such operations (mining) and as far as I know there are BPO's there and other offices, but no mining operations and solar panels on the top floor.
james.lent

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:35:49 AM

I don't think that building will allow such operations (mining) and as far as I know there are BPO's there and other offices, but no mining operations and solar panels on the top floor.

Pretty sure its next door mate, at mcdonalds..
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:39:44 AM

Yeeeeeep! that big yellow "M" marks the spot, "M" means "mining" or "miners" and you can find the "steak" inside (burger steak)  Grin
james.lent

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:41:21 AM

Yeeeeeep! that big yellow "M" marks the spot, "M" means "mining" or "miners" and you can find the "steak" inside (burger steak)  Grin

Couldn't have said it better myself... case cracked.  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:14:03 AM

Yeeeeeep! that big yellow "M" marks the spot, "M" means "mining" or "miners" and you can find the "steak" inside (burger steak)  Grin

Couldn't have said it better myself... case cracked.  Grin

Leroy Fodor's idea of Proof of Steak Mining. HAHAHA The plate started out as only one Steak, but when it matured, Voilà!, 300% profit. HAHAHA One dude wanted to withdraw his Steak Portfolio early, and this is what Leroy Fodor gave him:

james.lent

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:29:42 AM

and these are his staffs :

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: