Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins!which one is better?  (Read 1185 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:44:56 PM

Ether is a very good coin (or should I say fuel) that runs on the Ethereum platform. Such is a platform for decentralized applications. You should check it out!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:40:50 PM

I sell all bitcoins I make and buy DigiByte. Bitcoin was doomed the moment mining became unfeasible for the average user with equipment that is easy to obtain anywhere in the world, and a few Chinese giant ASIC mining farms were allowed to effectively centralize and control the network. I'll keep supporting DigiByte for as long as the coin is kept really decentralized = anyone can mine it with a GPU. Not to mention all the other interesting DigiByte features and the very active development team.

In the Netherlands they are converting a whole shoppingstreet that will accept Digibyte together with Tofugear from Hong Kong.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:12:15 PM

I sell all bitcoins I make and buy DigiByte. Bitcoin was doomed the moment mining became unfeasible for the average user with equipment that is easy to obtain anywhere in the world, and a few Chinese giant ASIC mining farms were allowed to effectively centralize and control the network. I'll keep supporting DigiByte for as long as the coin is kept really decentralized = anyone can mine it with a GPU. Not to mention all the other interesting DigiByte features and the very active development team.

Well then it is just easier to switch to a POS coin like NXT.

Or, to an innovative mining mechanism: HDD mining (that is also affordable to anybody, since 1 TB harddrives are easy to aquire)

BURST, is a HDD mineable currency, and it's relatively cheap today, easy to mine, so you could sell it in the future for more!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:44:54 AM

Or, to an innovative mining mechanism: HDD mining (that is also affordable to anybody, since 1 TB harddrives are easy to aquire)

BURST, is a HDD mineable currency, and it's relatively cheap today, easy to mine, so you could sell it in the future for more!

Exactly. Thanks for sharing this info. Burst has been a coin that I've become interested into last week. I checked it out and loved the fact that you can mine them with your spare HDD space! This is something innovative. Since I have some spare 1 TB HDDs lying around, I'm going to set them up to mine Burst. This has been added to my favorite coin list  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:39:15 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 07:54:55 AM by TheIrishman

Exactly. Thanks for sharing this info. Burst has been a coin that I've become interested into last week. I checked it out and loved the fact that you can mine them with your spare HDD space! This is something innovative. Since I have some spare 1 TB HDDs lying around, I'm going to set them up to mine Burst. This has been added to my favorite coin list  Grin

I dislike the "HDD mining" idea for a number of reasons, but I don't wanna burst your bubble, so let's leave it at that. About NXT, besides not trusting the dev team, I'm sticking to POW, so DigiByte it is.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:00:44 AM

And digibyte will suffer the same fate as bitcoin if it starts growing. When there is money to be made, the giants will jump in and take over. Doesn't matter what the name of the coin is.
TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:11:46 AM

And digibyte will suffer the same fate as bitcoin if it starts growing. When there is money to be made, the giants will jump in and take over. Doesn't matter what the name of the coin is.

Like I said, I'll suport it for as long as it remains truly decentralized. If DigiByte's production/distribution ever falls into the hands of a few people/companies for whatever reason, I'll sell all my coins and reevaluate my options.
TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:19:37 AM

In the Netherlands they are converting a whole shoppingstreet that will accept Digibyte together with Tofugear from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the info! I looked it up and all articles about this seem to be in Dutch, I guess that's why I missed it. All I could find in English was this pdf with a translation of one of the articles:

The entire Dorpsstraat using DigiByte

http://www.digibyteforum.com/NRC-DigiByte-Tofugear-English.pdf
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:22:58 AM

What brings you to the idea that MangoCoinz will surpass the price / market cap of Litecoin and Dogecoin  Huh
I don't see any argument which justify such a development.

I don't know but for me I believe that mangocoinz has a lot of potential and soon it can surpass the level of any other altcoins. Maybe next or so to bitcoins, tho I believe that no one can be greater to our very own bitcoins here.
leipebarry

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:57:57 AM

Thanks for the info! I looked it up and all articles about this seem to be in Dutch, I guess that's why I missed it. All I could find in English was this pdf with a translation of one of the articles:

The entire Dorpsstraat using DigiByte

http://www.digibyteforum.com/NRC-DigiByte-Tofugear-English.pdf

In the Netherlands the Guldencoin and Digibyte community work very hard to make cryptocurrency a mainstream payment option.
You should check both of them out and offcourse visit the Netherlands and spend your coins  Grin

http://timeline.guldencoin.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF7_pKfieWU

The Dutch are going to bring crypto to a whole new level.
peter0021

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:02:05 PM

LITE COIn.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:43:44 PM

Yes. It is more enviroment friendly than all those noisy, electricity consuming ASICS. It is just a new and innovative form of mining, that soon, will be also coupled with data storage, just like STORJ. So there is tons of room for innovation in BURST.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: