Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINUT AVATAR CAMPAIGN  (Read 9414 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:33:23 PM

is there a free spot for this avatar camp..
can i join ? Smiley
You can't
You need to be at least Full member to be able to wear avatar Wink
Just wait a few weeks and you should reach full member in no time Smiley
Also, increase your post quality it's kinda low Roll Eyes
And i don't think coinut paying posts made in local section Wink
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:15:20 PM

er I'm confused...says you can join as an 'avatar' campaign....but has a end of msg 'banner'  sig code on the 1st page?

also ..some issues on payment?

some clarity here and you might get an avatar on my page...*not seeing a lot of feedback from op on issues as of yet*

anyway...waiting on the reply to 'trim this all up'

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:15:04 PM

er I'm confused...says you can join as an 'avatar' campaign....but has a end of msg 'banner'  sig code on the 1st page?

some clarity here and you might get an avatar on my page...*not seeing a lot of feedback from op on issues as of yet*

what do you mean by "has an end of msg 'banner' sig code on the first page?". OP rarely visits here so you have to wait for a really really long time I think
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:51:45 PM

Can i join this avatar campaign ?
If it's allowed for me i hope you let me know
Thanks
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:37:50 PM

Looking to join this campaign , as Izanagi is the manager I totally trust him .Not sure if there are any vacant posts for senior member but would love to join this campaign.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

er I'm confused...says you can join as an 'avatar' campaign....but has a end of msg 'banner'  sig code on the 1st page?

what do you mean by "has an end of msg 'banner' sig code on the first page?". OP rarely visits here so you have to wait for a really really long time I think

well i see you don't have the below sig I see on the front page on your msg as an end of msg tag...i guess that answers that..saw some folk with actual coinut sig

again ..I guess issues with OP and issues with the payment (even thou it is dust) etc etc   If the OP replies on here I may get motivated to change Avatar..but if no OP
and even more issues on pay....maybe I'll just lurk...we will see I guess what comes from my request for info

and what others say on here ya/nay or shrug ..on putting an Avatar from these folk up Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:23:02 AM

I should be paid for wearing the Avatar from Oct 10 to Nov 10, no payment was made.
I removed the Avatar for now and waiting for an update and payment from campaign manager.

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:17:00 AM

After reading about paymnet issue on coinut signautre campaign thread, and check on my coinut account i get paid BTC0.01

I'm happy about this, even it's very very too late. Also removed my neg trust on wangxinxi.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:08:51 AM

I'm also removing my avatar now.. The campaign is closed and counting is way overdue, I've attached a screenshot that I was wearing my signature and avatar.

Also still waiting for signature payments, which is 0.0624 and 0.0552 and my avatar payment for November, which is 0.01

This totals 0.0624 + 0.0552 + 0.01 = 0.1276

Please sort this out ASAP.

EDIT: Proof of wearing untill this post: https://archive.is/VQQuB and https://archive.is/CaK43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: