Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ion.cash "developer" a.k.a. Anonymint goes off the deep end  (Read 9075 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:15:49 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 09:35:25 AM by TPTB_need_war

You've taken (so far) 2 years or whatever to write a paper and form your ideas, so I hope you were stating the time I've spent as a negative.

Yes 2.5 years to go from Bitcoin 101 to getting to the point where I could make better anonymity than Zerocash and Blockstream combined!

But also remember I was suffering extremely debilitating CFS where I would spend the entire day trying to keep my eyes open and try to ignore the headache and abdominal pain. You try working in that condition.

Just here in September I got so pissed off at this lame condition, that I decided to not eat for 10 days. Then I started drinking this Kombucha tea and only eating vegetables and coconut, nothing else. No meat, no carbos, no protein. I am nearly certain now I have correlated my M.S. to gut dysbiosis. I was about to do a self-administered fecal transplant as a desperate last resort attempt to get my ability to work restored. Luckily appears the fasting + Kombucha + change in diet is going to work.

We're yet to see the validity of those claims so I'm not going to comment on it.

:exasperated:

What has this world come to if someone suffers and then no one believes you if you tell them.

Any way I do not care. I know what I have struggled through. And I do not appreciate what Smoothie did to me. End of story.

Edit: if you are referring to the claim on anonymity, again I don't care what anyone thinks now. All that matters is what is. And I know what is.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:17:44 AM

Know who your "friends" are, and don't treat them with contempt.

I discovered that here in cryptoland, you can never be quite sure who your friends are.

You were gleeful when you thought I had destroyed my political reputation with users. As if that is going to help you compete with me.

We'll be friends I guess if we are both working on the same project and ecosystem.

I am friendly with you to the extent you are friendly with me.

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 09:22:08 AM

I discovered that here in cryptoland, you can never be quite sure who your friends are.

You were gleeful when you thought I had destroyed my political reputation with users. As if that is going to help you compete with me.

Gleeful??? Oh man!  Huh Shocked

Also, I was referring to your claims regarding your tech, not any illnesses you have!

Not everyone is out to get you, seriously.

I look forward to the opportunity to go head to head with you, and may the best tech+marketing+direction+everything in between win....I'd feel cheated out of potential victory if you were to screw things up yourself before we got the chance.

I think for now I'm going to leave you be, I've only tried to offer sound advice, yet you seem frustration towards me....so that is my exit call.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:34:07 AM

Gleeful??? Oh man!  Huh Shocked

You are so focused on how thin skinned everyone is. You immediately jump on my words "users know they are stupid" wherein I explaining that in the context of "they want easier and don't want to be bothered".

Why do you hold me to such a fine toothed comb scrutiny?

All that matters is who delivers a product that is popular and solves the needs that users and investors have.

You try to frame it as if by defending my reputation against a punk, that I have destroyed my chance to do anything important in Cryptoland.

You are effectively saying that we have to be politically correct else we are useless.

And I reject that. The entire Western world is fucked up with that and the tide is turning. Do you see how popular Donald Trump is because he is saying "stop the politically correct bullshit".

My time is coming. And you will learn some new tricks.

Not everyone is out to get you, seriously.

Not everyone. If you become a serious threat to certain groups, they will be out to get you.

My perception is that so far no one is taking you that seriously, so that is why they are not attacking you too much. They are attacking me because my claims are serious. I don't mince my words. I say frankly what is.

I look forward to the opportunity to go head to head with you, and may the best tech+marketing+direction+everything in between win....I'd feel cheated out of potential victory if you were to screw things up yourself before we got the chance.

Sure great. I also applaud more competition and also more experiments on how to solve the problems in today's world.

As I told everyone close to me, I am doing my work because I want to use it. I want these features. It isn't just for everyone else. It is for me too.

Edit: what is really disappointing from my side is I told my inner group that we would have a policy of not responding to attacks. And then I violated the policy I was advocating. This taught me an important lesson. That is Bitcointalk is dysfunctional. Even members of my own inner group have been sucked into these cat fights. It has happened to nearly everyone on the forum.

Edit#2: and what I had been thinking over the past say 24-36 hours or so, is that it is going to require a complete break away from Bitcointalk. I was already leaning that direction with my statements about a Wiki. And now I am thinking even more simplified than that. I am think all that really matters is the end user client. They either are enticed to use it or not.

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:16:55 AM

@TPTB The more you keep doing the "look at me, I promise I solved everything" the less credibility you seem to have.

No offense, but you asked for people to stop the conversation in this thread and doesn't matter who stops, you will still keep it up with the remaining ones trying to force your opinion, promises and illness on them. You seem very desperate.

didnottell

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:19:57 AM

TPTB - you are becoming a nuisance to read..
At least Fuserleer is keeping it to the tech stuff, which is what I (we?) want to hear about.
I am getting tired of reading about what you think and don't think.
Give me some tech facts about what you are working on, and then I will re-evaluate if you are worth reading..

I always enjoy reading what Fuserleer writes about, because it is real tech - whereas I have no idea if you are just all hot air..

I have followed most of the threads about emunie over time, and Fuserleer always keep a controlled and impartial tone - OK a few times he might blow a fuse, but to me that's perfectly OK - considering that various oracle avatars are all over him insulting him and his project!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:22:17 AM

What are oracle avatars?
didnottell

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:37:15 AM

oracle=one who knows everything
avatar=a profile in a forum with a real person behind it
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:13:00 PM

What are oracle avatars?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:20:31 PM

TPTB - you are becoming a nuisance to read..
At least Fuserleer is keeping it to the tech stuff, which is what I (we?) want to hear about.
I am getting tired of reading about what you think and don't think.
Give me some tech facts about what you are working on, and then I will re-evaluate if you are worth reading..

I always enjoy reading what Fuserleer writes about, because it is real tech - whereas I have no idea if you are just all hot air..

I have followed most of the threads about emunie over time, and Fuserleer always keep a controlled and impartial tone - OK a few times he might blow a fuse, but to me that's perfectly OK - considering that various oracle avatars are all over him insulting him and his project!

This is what I see as the difference here and why you don't see people attacking the eMunie project, it isn't because people are simply dismissing eMunie or think that it isn't relative but because Fuserleer mainly focuses on the tech and leaves the drama at the gate. For example, if a bunch of people were to leave negative trust for Fuserleer because they saw his project as a threat, that would not impact the project or success as serious investors actually do their homework and read deeper than what they see at face value so a negative trust rating would not mean so much after they read into his own history.

Negative feedback is NOT negative in any sense because it highlights areas in which may need improvement. If you want to be great then you should want people to tell you that you suck and why because you will progress much faster.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:03:13 PM

Isn't it a fucking shame how much time we lose trying to please every fickle ego on this forum. This thread is an abomination.

Linus Torvalds says almost are the people are dumb as shit. And nobody uses Linux because of that?

Steve Jobs was well known to tell everyone around them frankly they were under performing. And nobody uses or respects Apple's products? Do you think my gf gives a fuck what Steve Jobs said or did. If I give her a new iPhone, she will be ears-to-ears grinning.

Bill Gates was known to do the same berating of employees that Steve Jobs did. Did Microsoft not kick ass during his prime years?

You all can whine as much as you want, but it won't matter in the end. All that matters is who is going to deliver the product that users have a very strong use case to use.

If I deliver a product to a millions users, you will be right there licking my butt. And that is what I mean when I say "I want to kick your ass". I mean I want to show you what fucking whining ass losers you are.

I don't give a fuck what you think. Show me your technical abilities and maybe I might respect you.

Seriously you do not matter. What matters is the code and product I release.

P.S. Can you tell my M.S. is going into remission, hehe. Feeling too strong!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:15:12 PM

Isn't it a fucking shame how much time we lose trying to please every fickle ego on this forum. This thread is an abomination.

Linus Torvalds says almost are the people are dumb as shit. And nobody uses Linux because of that?

Steve Jobs was well known to tell everyone around them frankly they were under performing. And nobody uses or respects Apple's products? Do you think my gf gives a fuck what Steve Jobs said or did. If I give her a new iPhone, she will be ears-to-ears grinning.

Bill Gates was known to do the same berating of employees that Steve Jobs did. Did Microsoft not kick ass during his prime years?

You all can whine as much as you want, but it won't matter in the end. All that matters is who is going to deliver the product that users have a very strong use case to use.

If I deliver a product to a millions users, you will be right there licking my butt. And that is what I mean when I say "I want to kick your ass". I mean I want to show you what fucking whining ass losers you are.

I don't give a fuck what you think. Show me your technical abilities and maybe I might respect you.

Steve Jobs may have pushed his employees but he did not go on public forums to call his potential investors "dumb as shit" and "losers"

If you cannot respect others and their point of view then they will not respect you, nor will they invest in you when there are literally thousands of other projects to choose from where they can have a civil discussion.

I really do not care about your MS and please stop playing the victim game.
didnottell

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:25:47 PM

TPTB.
Listen:
I don't like Apple for many reasons. If I had to I would use it, because they didn't call me "dumb as shit" and "loser"
I don't like MS - I need it for my work - so I use it. They didn't call me "dumb as shit" and "loser"
I would prefer to use Linux. Because it is made up of dedicated and clever developers and freelancers.

I would never use any product you are behind, for one simple reason: yourself and your foul mouth and your self-righteousness!
I don't give a flying fart if you get millions of users - I would still not use your product!
You can thank yourself for that, not that I think you'd care.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:26:05 PM

I have no technical skills.

I guess the counter argument to (2) is that a lot of people initially believe its possible for miners (e.g. mining in a pool) to steal work, and it takes some effort to convince them that they can't.

Except they can. It is called a Share Withholding Attack which I learned from reading Meni Rosenfeld's 2011 white paper, where the miner withholds the shares which are winning blocks, thus stealing the work of the other honest miners in the pool. And his proposed solution oblivious shares was apparently never adopted by Bitcoin.

Given the high variance afaik this sort of cheating can't be detected statistically very well.

The motivation for doing this could be for the purposes of monopolizing pooling to drive up transaction fees, when debasement ends, because transactions fees are a Tragedy of the Commons.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:28:00 PM

Steve Jobs may have pushed his employees but he did not go on public forums to call his potential investors "dumb as shit" and "losers"

If you cannot respect others and their point of view then they will not respect you, nor will they invest in you when there are literally thousands of other projects to choose from where they can have a civil discussion.

Speaking of Steve Jobs, here's a little known tidbit about why he was late with the Macintosh:

"I didn't get much work done yesterday because after lunch I was in the mall the entire afternoon standing in 4 different lines (and they never have enough tellers): the bank to pay my rent, the telcom to pay my internet line, the bills payment line for my electric bill, and finally standing in checkout line at grocery"

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:28:29 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 01:51:39 PM by TPTB_need_war

Ah stop your whining. You are not the users. You are jealous losers, soon to be butt lickers. And I will kick your ass in code. End of story.

After that I might even call an attorney so I can spend some of my stash on a little payback.

Just imagine if one could get paid for butt licking and whining like a bitch. Then you wouldn't be such a sorry ass jealous loser.

You wanted a fight. Now you got one.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:34:40 PM

I would never use any product you are behind, for one simple reason: yourself and your foul mouth and your self-righteousness!

Perfect.

You are so damn self-important. You do not matter. Sorry to inform you.

Haha, you thought you had won with your political bullshit. You fucking losers are so damn predictable.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 02:03:01 PM

In Today's Thread...

ion.cash "developer" a.k.a. Anonymint goes off the deep end:

Ah stop your whining. You are not the users. You are jealous losers, soon to be butt lickers. And I will kick your ass in code. End of story.

After that I might even call an attorney so I can spend some of my stash on a little payback.

Just imagine if one could get paid for butt licking and whining like a bitch. Then you wouldn't be such a sorry ass jealous loser.

You wanted a fight. Now you got one.

Perfect.

You are so damn self-important. You do not matter. Sorry to inform you.

Haha, you thought you had won with your political bullshit. You fucking losers are so damn predictable.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:05:25 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 02:44:23 PM by TPTB_need_war

CoinCube it is going to be interesting to see to what degree that ominous potential you describe plays out (you draw a lot from some themes I have popularized on these forums).

I am still working hard and hoping for a more widely and rapidly adopted Knowledge Age. Thinking the Asians are poised to adopt my new software coming. I am over here in Asia and ready to market to them. Think new social networks accepting micropayments (remember I coded an entire such site in April and have it on standby, etc). I don't think they give a flying fuck about Bitcointalk.org.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:39:36 PM

It is painfully clear to any level-headed person that you attackers started to go ballastic when the poll on the ion.cash name was running in the 80% approval zone.

I never seen so many whining crybaby jealous fools in one forum in my life.

It is so incredibly obvious that this is all about jealousy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: