Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ion.cash "developer" a.k.a. Anonymint goes off the deep end  (Read 9075 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:52:11 AM

Leaving you negative trust because you are promoting vaporware is perfectly acceptable.

Lie. Warning you've just libeled me.

I made it very clear in my thread that I was only interested in a poll on the name and potentially recruiting developers.

You have just entered the realm of legal culpability.

If you were capable of running your own life and earning mutual respect from people...

Again you continue to try to be my mother. You have not yet learned to be mature and understand what mutual respect means.

Mutual respect means respecting that people have their own choices and to respect their choices for as long as their choices do not hurt you.

You are trying to force your will down my throat and accusing me of a victimless crime and in fact even lying about my actions.

Despicable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Smooth, I know how to deal with these asshole bullies. Watch and observe how I shut them up. Truth is on my side. I have done nothing wrong. Watch them squirm as they've never faced someone like me before who won't back down to their bullying.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:58:35 AM

Ok so a more serious questions now.

Here's a few things I see fault with in your plan of investment and lacktherof discussion of rewards.

1. How do you plan on investors receiving ROI on their investment in Ion?

1-a. There is mention about trying to crowdsource a million dollars in capital for the development of Ion and instanteous, anonymous transactions, however you also mention that the chain is going to be POW but in that model, the price each Coin ultimately falls to the cost of production then then inconceivable for holders to keep their investment with additional Coins continually driving down the price.

1-b. Within the potential crownsourcing there is mention of wanting to use investors funds for a fecal transplant, this is securities fraud.

1-c. The problem that even if you are successful that you may end up being ties up in legal battles over petty squabbles, wasting valuable time and money only to try to prove a point.

2. What is your plan on adoption and use of the system? Instantaneous transactions are largely irrelevant if it cannot be used by the general population and with Bitshares, eMunie, NXT or Ethereum, what makes your Ion concept superior and a better investment to these systems which are already better established? If Bitshares has 1 second transaction times then why should I choose Ion if the cost of POW mining will be continually devaluing the investment, making it somewhat of a trap where in order to get my investment out, there needs to be more investment than the cost of mining and the users leaving the system.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:00:18 AM

Leaving you negative trust because you are promoting vaporware is perfectly acceptable.

Lie. Warning you've just libeled me.

I made it very clear in my thread that I was only interested in a poll on the name and potentially recruiting developers.

You have just entered the realm of legal culpability.

If you were capable of running your own life and earning mutual respect from people...

Again you continue to try to be my mother. You have not yet learned to be mature and understand what mutual respect means.

Mutual respect means respecting that people have their own choices and to respect their choices for as long as their choices do not hurt you.

You are trying to force your will down my throat and accusing me of a victimless crime and in fact even lying about my actions.

Despicable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Smooth, I know how to deal with these asshole bullies. Watch and observe how I shut them up. Truth is on my side. I have done nothing wrong.

It is vapourware until I can use the product and you have produced it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

Vaporware is often announced months or years before its purported release, with development details lacking. Developers have been accused of intentionally promoting vaporware to keep customers from switching to competing products that offer more features

Also your definition of Cyberstalking is also false since I am only replying in this thread, about a particular subject at hand, it's merits and faults. I suppose you could be defined as Cyberstalking by replying and harassing people as well since it is a fairly loose definition.

"[Stalking] is a form of mental assault, in which the perpetrator repeatedly, unwantedly, and disruptively breaks into the life-world of the victim, with whom he has no relationship (or no longer has), with motives that are directly or indirectly traceable to the affective sphere. Moreover, the separated acts that make up the intrusion cannot by themselves cause the mental abuse, but do taken together (cumulative effect)."

If you are unhappy with the feedback people are posting, there is the ignore button, or you could simply not reply......
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:10:33 AM

1-b. Within the potential crownsourcing there is mention of wanting to use investors funds for a fecal transplant, this is securities fraud.

How is it fraud of any kind if the investors are told that's what their investment will (or may) be used for?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:14:07 AM

I realize I only bolded 4 of your words and perhaps your IQ is really challenged by 4 words, but I am not 'promoting'. I asked for a vote on the name and discussion that could help me spur other developers to help me code. This is what open source is all about you fucking idiot.

Open source is not about programming by yourself in a cave as you bullies would force me to do.

Also your definition of Cyberstalking is also false since I am only replying in this thread, about a particular subject at hand, it's merits and faults.

We'll let a judge decide if your posting of abusive images is stalking or not, especially after I have stated numerous times to stop abusing me.

I suppose you could be defined as Cyberstalking by replying and harassing people as well since it is a fairly loose definition.

Harrassment is a form of bullying and defamation, especially to the extreme degree you are going with it. And especially coupling it with lies and libel.

If you are unhappy with the feedback people are posting, there is the ignore button, or you could simply not reply......

Why do you force me to repeat myself by lying about my upthread statements.

I am not unhappy about "feedback" in the normal use of the forums. That is why we are here is to discuss matters.

I have already warned Smoothie that he has abused the trust system out of revenge and libeled me, and unilaterally abused the fact that he appears in the obscure notion of Default Trust which is buried from most readers' awareness, to place an accusation that I am a scammer on my user profile.

He has not provided evidence that I am scammer. This is serious libel and he will pay for it one day.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

How is it fraud of any kind if the investors are told that's what their investment will (or may) be used for?

You are probably right about this but I still see it as a red flag as he suggested using investors funds for personal use rather than on the software itself. I think the best course of action is simply not to handle investors funds directly and avoid that situation altogether, then you never have to worry about cases of securities fraud or the trolling that can come as a result of investors not happy with the use of those funds.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 02:29:20 AM

You are probably right about this but I still see it as a red flag as he suggested using investors funds for personal use rather than on the software itself. I think the best course of action is simply not to handle investors funds directly and avoid that situation altogether, then you never have to worry about cases of securities fraud or the trolling that can come as a result of investors not happy with the use of those funds.

Let's start a TBTB Scam Accusation thread.  That'll be good for some epic lulz.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

I realize I only bolded 4 of your words and perhaps your IQ is really challenged by 4 words, but I am not 'promoting'. I asked for a vote on the name and discussion that could help me spur other developers to help me code. This is what open source is all about you fucking idiot.

Open source is not about programming by yourself in a cave as you bullies would force me to do.

Also your definition of Cyberstalking is also false since I am only replying in this thread, about a particular subject at hand, it's merits and faults.

We'll let a judge decide if your posting of abusive images is stalking or not, especially after I have stated numerous times to stop abusing me.

I suppose you could be defined as Cyberstalking by replying and harassing people as well since it is a fairly loose definition.

Harrassment is a form of bullying and defamation, especially to the extreme degree you are going with it. And especially coupling it with lies and libel.

Why do you force me to repeat myself by lying about my upthread statements.

I am not unhappy about "feedback" in the normal use of the forums. That is why we are here is to discuss matters.

I have already warned Smoothie that he has abused the trust system out of revenge and libeled me, and unilaterally abused the fact that he appears in the obscure notion of Default Trust which is buried from most readers' awareness, to place an accusation that I am a scammer on my user profile.

He has not provided evidence that I am scammer. This is serious libel and he will pay for it one day.

You said you are going to solve all the problems in Cryptocurrency, then suggested a million dollar IPO with little to no information as to how it would work, this is promotion.

And how are you going to pay these developers to help you with the coding? Please stick to the questions I have asked a couple posts back and lets move away from arguing about legal definitions.

Here's a few things I see fault with in your plan of investment and lacktherof discussion of rewards.

1-a. There is mention about trying to crowdsource a million dollars in capital for the development of Ion and instanteous, anonymous transactions, however you also mention that the chain is going to be POW but in that model, the price each Coin ultimately falls to the cost of production then then inconceivable for holders to keep their investment with additional Coins continually driving down the price.

1-c. The problem that even if you are successful that you may end up being ties up in legal battles over petty squabbles, wasting valuable time and money only to try to prove a point.

2. What is your plan on adoption and use of the system? Instantaneous transactions are largely irrelevant if it cannot be used by the general population and with Bitshares, eMunie, NXT or Ethereum, what makes your Ion concept superior and a better investment to these systems which are already better established? If Bitshares has 1 second transaction times then why should I choose Ion if the cost of POW mining will be continually devaluing the investment, making it somewhat of a trap where in order to get my investment out, there needs to be more investment than the cost of mining and the users leaving the system.

and maybe we can leave this one out for now as Smooth already commented on it.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:32:30 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 03:07:50 AM by TPTB_need_war

First of all, if you had bothered to read further in the Economic Totalitarianism thread that Smoothie quoted, you would see I made a statement that the proposed ICO plan was unteneable because the controlling group could borrow money and buy its own ICO and then pay the loan back. So I said that plan had been scrapped and we'd have to come up with a new one. We did not announce any new plan.

Also I made it clear that if ever I am involved with a coin and even the lead developer, then I won't be the controlling group. I will be paid by the controlling group for my services. So you'll need to ask my controlling group. I think at this time they are not yet ready to come public because there is no coin and no announcement of any coin.

I do hope you are able to discern the distinction between the Altcoin Announcements and the Altcoin Discussion threads. I realize you seem to be a bit challenged by big words. But I am hopeful a dictionary can help you to learn.

I don't remember any mention of raising a $million dollars now. I think you may be referring to some hopes of what could maybe be raised if the coin was launched and some money was raised in an ICO to fund further developments. The latest internal proposal I saw from the controlling group was to raise funds in very small amounts for specific tasks that need to be funded, i.e. a trickle ICO.

Given that it will be open source, these developments can only help everyone in cryptoland. With a trickle ICO, then there comes some proof of results before money is raised again. Therefor one would assume the price would increase. And yes of course once coins are sold, then there must be an exchange and a market price.

Perhaps the coins would be sold on the exchange in a trickle after announcing the sale or perhaps in a transparent bid auction.

But none of that applies in the here and now. That was all hypothetical discussion about what might happen if we ever launch the coin.

Also there is still the option of distributing all coins in PoW and not raising any funds at all. But I don't know why anyone would develop the coin in this case.

Of course many coins will be distributed by PoW. It is absolutely necessary because the users will be the miners in this design. And they will need coins to avail of the microtransaction ecosystem (think new social networks, dating sites, etc). Thus the small morsels they mine will mean big time features they can avail of. They will perceive a much higher value.

You think I am joking when I say I am going to kick your loser ass.

Smooth you see I told you the bullies would try to attack with the SEC. It is always like that. They are such assholes. They only know how to destroy cryptoland. Btw, the SEC has no jurisdiction of non-USA persons and controlling groups.

First of all, you are conflating. I said I might raise some angel investor funds to go to Australia to get a fecal transplant. The SEC has nothing to do with angel investment via the controlling group which pays to me for my services rendered. The talk about raising money at an ICO was future looking and has nothing to do with my current health needs.

Also since that time, my research revealed that the doctor in Australia likes to use high doses of antibiotics pre-FMT and I believe high dose antibiotics is one of the factors that caused my gut dysbiosis and resultant M.S.. Thus I was preparing for a self-administered fecal transplant locally here in the Philippines using my gf's sister as the donor and putting her on a strict diet before hand. But since I've had some success treating myself with an all vegan diet (after a 10 fasting in late August) coupled with Kombucha tea, I have for the moment put the self-administered fecal transplant on hold.

You are so cruel. You rub salt into the wound of a severely ill person with a disability. I'll be sure I remember this when you have some bad luck.

You bullies are searching for any means possible to try to scare investors and discredit my work. It is so obvious.

2. What is your plan on adoption and use of the system? Instantaneous transactions are largely irrelevant if it cannot be used by the general population

Watch and learn.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:53:45 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 03:11:27 AM by TPTB_need_war

You said you are going to solve all the problems in Cryptocurrency, then suggested a million dollar IPO with little to no information as to how it would work, this is promotion.

You are too damn lazy to do your research properly and then you libel me as a result.

You've got all the facts wrong. First you have the chronology wrong. Back in July or August, we entertained some potential angel investors via our controlling group. I also made a series of posts over in the Economic Totalitarianism thread for those who were asking me to help fix problems in cryptoland, explaining about how we might go about distributing coins and raising money in the future at some unknown future launch date. This was all hypothetical discussion about what may or may not take place. It was to help those who might want to be angel investors make some decision about whether they wanted to be in contact with our controlling group. However, the controlling group did not raise any money from them. There was communication with about a dozen individuals in private and only communication.

There is one angel investor (apologies I misspoke earlier and said I have two, meaning there is another one ready to invest at any time) who funded my controlling group and the controlling group has provided me some operating funds, i.e. paid for my services on developing the coin and doing public communication. So far, I have written two earth shattering white papers, ported the I2P EdDSA code to Scala, ported my Javascript implementation of Blake2 to Scala. If I wasn't here answering you, I'd be coding right now.

After all that, I made a thread here in the Altcoin Discussion to get some feedback on the name and potentially solicit interest from other developers that might want to work on the project. That is not 'promotion' of a coin nor is about raising funds, because we don't need any funds. I have another angel investor willing to give the controlling group $25,000 any time I ask. There are a dozen other angel investors potentially interested in investing $3 - 5K each, although you assholes probably scared them away, but it doesn't matter because I have enough cash to pay my expenses until I finish the coin.

And how are you going to pay these developers to help you with the coding? Please stick to the questions I have asked a couple posts back and lets move away from arguing about legal definitions.

If you tell me what to do again, I am going to purposefully not do what you instructed. Stop talking down to me. I don't take commands from you.

Obviously we could pay developers from angel funds, future coins, or work for free in exchange for higher salary after launch. All of these possibilities have been discussed. For now I am the only developer, and I am taking the minimum financial assistance to pay my very low living expenses since I live in the Philippines. For example, my rent is only $350 per month. I also have some funds locked up at precious metal dealer for the past couple of years and still hoping he will give me my money. I think I may receive the last installment soon so then I am self-funded.

I am not handling angel investor funds directly. The one angel investor coursed the funds through the controlling group and I was paid for services rendered.

I did do some consultation work (on anonymity designs) for one of the other developers in Cryptoland and received some income for that recently.

You should note that the controlling group has already paid 4 BTC to the author of Compact Confidential Transactions to hold an exclusive over all discussions we had in private. I fixed that design and also extended it to hide values, payer, and payee.

Believe it or not, I am going to shock you.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:18:59 AM

First of all, if you had bothered to read further in the Economic Totalitarianism thread that Smoothie quoted, you would see I made a statement that the proposed ICO plan was unteneable because the controlling group could borrow money and buy its own ICO and then pay the loan back. So I said that plan had been scrapped and we'd have to come up with a new one. We did not announce any new plan.

Also I made it clear that if ever I am involved with a coin and even the lead developer, then I won't be the controlling group. I will be paid by the controlling group for my services. So you'll need to ask my controlling group. I think at this time they are not yet ready to come public because there is no coin and no announcement of any coin.

I do hope you are able to discern the distinction between the Altcoin Announcements and the Altcoin Discussion threads. I realize you seem to be a bit challenged by big words. But I am hopeful a dictionary can help you to learn.

So you have no plan as of yet as to how you will distribute the Coins, nor of this controlling group or any project costs, is this correct?

I don't remember any mention of raising a $million dollars now. I think you may be referring to some hopes of what could maybe be raised if the coin was launched and some money was raised in an ICO to fund further developments. The latest internal proposal I saw from the controlling group was to raise funds in very small amounts for specific tasks that need to be funded, i.e. a trickle ICO.

Given that it will be open source, these developments can only help everyone in cyptoland. With a trickle ICO, then there comes some proof of results before money is raised again. Therefor one would assume the price would increase. And yes of course once coins are sold, then there must be an exchange and a market price.

Perhaps the coins would be sold on the exchange in a trickle after announcing the sale or perhaps in a transparent bid auction.

But none of that applies in the here and now. That was all hypothetical discussion about what might happen if we ever launch the coin.

Also there is still the option of distributing all coins in PoW and not raising any funds at all. But I don't know why anyone would develop the coin in this case.

Of course many coins will be distributed by PoW. It is absolutely necessary because the users will be the miners in this design. And they will need coins to avail of the microtransaction ecosystem (think new social networks, dating sites, etc). Thus the small morsels they mine will mean big time features they can avail of. They will perceive a much higher value.

You think I am joking when I say I am going to kick your loser ass.

The post about it is in the first or second page of this thread and was commented on several times. It does not seem like you know yet how you will achieve initial funding or continued funding, nor the effects of price vs. mining as that concept assumes that you will have constant investment in order to counteract the falling price due to the cost of mining.

Smooth you see I told you the bullies would try to attack with the SEC. It is always like that. They are such assholes. They only know how to destroy cryptoland. Btw, the SEC has no jurisdiction of non-USA persons and controlling groups.

First of all, you are conflating. I said I might raise some angel investor funds to go to Australia to get a fecal transplant. The SEC has nothing to do with angel investment via the controlling group which pays to me for my services rendered. The talk about raising money at an ICO was future looking and has nothing to do with my current health needs.

Also since that time, my research revealed that the doctor in Australia likes to use high doses of antibiotics pre-FMT and I believe high dose antibiotics is one of the factors that caused my gut dysbiosis and resultant M.S.. Thus I was preparing for a self-administered fecal transplant locally here in the Philippines using my gf's sister as the donor and putting her on a strict diet before hand. But since I've had some success treating myself with an all vegan diet (after a 10 fasting in late August) coupled with Kombucha tea, I have for the moment put the self-administered fecal transplant on hold.

You are so cruel. You rub salt into the wound of a severely ill person with a disability. I'll be sure I remember this when you have some bad luck.

I hope the best for you in your health and I am glad that you were able to help subside some of the problems with your condition. Let's say for example your condition got worse, how are you to pay for ongoing medical treatment? If you are unable to work at all because of it, would that equate to a total loss of the project?

You bullies are searching for any means possible to try to scare investors and discredit my work. It is so obvious.

This is not to discredit your work, I'm sure if it gets completed one day it will rest on it's own merits, however if you are spending money on lawyers and trying to sue everyone for libel any time someone challenges your ideas then you are going to waste a lot of money, which could be put to better use elsewhere.

2. What is your plan on adoption and use of the system? Instantaneous transactions are largely irrelevant if it cannot be used by the general population

Watch and learn.

This is not an acceptable answer and equates to "I don't know"

So to summarize, you have no inflation or distribution models, no plans for adoption, no method for initial or future funding, no examples for tests or product, yet are threatening lawsuits for people calling it vapourware.

Edit: I see now you replied as I finished posting so I will comment on that as well Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:32:00 AM

You are too damn lazy to do your research properly and then you libel me as a result.

You've got all the facts wrong. First you have the chronology wrong. Back in July or August, we entertained some potential angel investors via our controlling group. I also made a series of posts over in the Economic Totalitarianism thread for those who were asking me to help fix problems in cryptoland, explaining about how we might go about distributing coins and raising money in the future at some unknown future launch date. This was all hypothetical discussion about what may or may not take place. It was to help those who might want to be angel investors make some decision about whether they wanted to be in contact with our controlling group. However, the controlling group did not raise any money from them. There was communication with about a dozen individuals in private and only communication.

There is one angel investor (apologies I misspoke earlier and said I have two, meaning there is another one ready to invest at any time) who funded my controlling group and the controlling group has provided me some operating funds, i.e. paid for my services on developing the coin and doing public communication. So far, I have written two earth shattering white papers, ported the I2P EdDSA code to Scala, ported my Javascript implementation of Blake2 to Scala. If I wasn't here answering you, I'd be coding right now.

After all that, I made a thread here in the Altcoin Discussion to get some feedback on the name and potentially solicit interest from other developers that might want to work on the project. That is not 'promotion' of a coin nor is about raising funds, because we don't need any funds. I have another angel investor willing to give the controlling group $25,000 any time I ask. There are a dozen other angel investors potentially interested in investing $3 - 5K each, although you assholes probably scared them away, but it doesn't matter because I have enough cash to pay my expenses until I finish the coin.

If you tell me what to do again, I am going to purposefully not do what you instructed. Stop talking down to me. I don't take commands from you.

Obviously we could pay developers from angel funds, future coins, or work for free in exchange for higher salary after launch. All of these possibilities have been discussed. For now I am the only developer, and I am taking the minimum financial assistance to pay my very low living expenses since I live in the Philippines. For example, my rent is only $350 per month. I also have some funds locked up at precious metal dealer for the past couple of years and still hoping he will give me my money. I think I may receive the last installment soon so then I am self-funded.

I am not handling angel investor funds directly. The one angel investor coursed the funds through the controlling group and I was paid for services rendered.

I did do some consultation work (on anonymity designs) for one of the other developers in Cryptoland and received some income for that recently.

You should note that the controlling group has already paid 4 BTC to the author of Compact Confidential Transactions to hold an exclusive over all discussions we had in private. I fixed that design and also extended it to hide values, payer, and payee.

Believe it or not, I am going to shock you.

Do you have links to your whitepapers you published? I would be greatly interested to read them. Spoonfeed us, it's hard to keep up with everything in Cryptoland.

I really want you to shock everyone and create something truly amazing, believe it or not people are not out to get you nor are there to discredit your work. You must understand that people have a right to be skeptical and need to challenge everything in order to get a broader picture. If your angel investors or controlling group is scared off because of one thread asking questions then they should not be in Crypto in the first place.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:39:03 AM

So you have no plan as of yet as to how you will distribute the Coins, nor of this controlling group or any project costs, is this correct?

I believe the controlling group is fairly certain it will distribute some coins via trickle ICOs post launch as specific development assignments are tasked to build the ecosystem. And it will distribute the rest of the coins via proof-of-work to the users of the coin. Mining will be unprofitable if we achieve that technical design goal. Only users that send transactions or who don't count their insignificant electricity cost will mine.

Project costs will be as high as we can find ecosystem projects to fund and the market cap can bear. Because that is a virtuous upward spiral.

I assume all these specifics will be set by launch.

It does not seem like you know yet how you will achieve initial funding or continued funding, nor the effects of price vs. mining as that concept assumes that you will have constant investment in order to counteract the falling price due to the cost of mining.

Are you deaf, dumb, and blind? Did I not tell you we had nearly $75,000 of angel funding lined up and ready to go. We haven't availed of it but it is there. And I haven't even included my friend rpietila in that.

I told you that the latest plan is trickle ICO after launch for continued funding.

Miners won't be selling. Who would bother selling a few $ of value. Instead they will be spending the coins in the ecosystem as microtransactions, driving the velocity of money higher, driving the prices of the coin higher.

Did I mention I am going to kick your ass. And you should just watch and learn some new tricks.

This is not to discredit your work, I'm sure if it gets completed one day it will rest on it's own merits, however if you are spending money on lawyers and trying to sue everyone for libel any time someone challenges your ideas then you are going to waste a lot of money, which could be put to better use elsewhere.

How I spend my personal funds is none of your business.

Why the fuck are you trying to control my life? What is wrong you people?

Watch and learn.

You were told earlier in the same post and that was a test of your reading comprehension.

So to summarize, you have no inflation or distribution models, no plans for adoption, no method for initial or future funding, no examples for tests or product, yet are threatening lawsuits for people calling it vapourware.

Did I not write already that the Smoothie's libel is accusing me of being a scammer and having no evidence that I am a scammer.

Have I not explained to you that I am not promoting any coin. I am here in the Altcoin Discussion forum and was discussing the idea for a name of the coin I am in development on and soliciting discussion on the development and potential developers. This is a normal mode of open source development.

Open source development is not scamming.

You guys have some serious retardation with reading comprehension and definitions of words.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:40:31 AM

Do you have links to your whitepapers you published?

No. I will repeat for the 10th time, that I am not going to reveal the intellectual property to non-developers of the coin before launch. Why should we give away our secrets to our competition. Duh.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:53:31 AM

I believe the controlling group is fairly certain it will distribute some coins via trickle ICOs post launch as specific development assignments are tasked to build the ecosystem. And it will distribute the rest of the coins via proof-of-work to the users of the coin. Mining will be unprofitable if we achieve that technical design goal. Only users that send transactions or who don't count their insignificant electricity cost will mine.

Project costs will be as high as we can find ecosystem projects to fund and the market cap can bear. Because that is a virtuous upward spiral.

I assume all these specifics will be set by launch.

It does not seem like you know yet how you will achieve initial funding or continued funding, nor the effects of price vs. mining as that concept assumes that you will have constant investment in order to counteract the falling price due to the cost of mining.

Are you deaf, dumb, and blind? Did I not tell you we had nearly $75,000 of angel funding lined up and ready to go. We haven't availed of it but it is there. And I haven't even included my friend rpietila in that.

I told you that the latest plan is trickle ICO after launch for continued funding.

Miners won't be selling. They will be spending the coins in the ecosystem, driving the velocity of money higher, driving the prices of the coin higher.

Did I mention I am going to kick your ass. And you should just watch and learn some new tricks.

How I spend my personal funds is none of your business.

Why the fuck are you trying to control my life? What is wrong you people?

Watch and learn.

You were told earlier in the same post and that was a test of your reading comprehension.

Did I not write already that the Smoothie's libel is accusing me of being a scammer and having no evidence that I am a scammer.

Have I not explained to you that I am not promoting any coin. I am here in the Altcoin Discussion forum and was discussing the idea for a name of the coin I am in development on and soliciting discussion on the development and potential developers. This is a normal mode of open source development.

Open source development is not scamming.

You guys have some serious retardation with reading comprehension and definitions of words.

If you do a trickle ICO with POW mining then miners will sell their Coins, at some point the mining will be profitable and if not then people will not mine it. Miners always sell because they need to make ROI on their investment in the mining hardware.

If your project costs are as much as the marketcap can bear then it will cause a crash in price and investors will be left holding the bag for years.

If I were an investor in your project and gave you my money, you could be damn sure it would be my business to know what that person is spending my money on and whether it can be justified.

You want people to "trust" you but will not go out of your way to provide undeniable proof of the things that you are claiming, this equates to negative trust.

No. I will repeat for the 10th time, that I am not going to reveal the intellectual property to non-developers of the coin before launch. Why should we give away our secrets to our competition. Duh.

You said you produced some whitepapers, I wrongly assumed that would mean that you would produce some technical papers or proof of the things that you are claiming, my bad.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:18:57 AM

If you do a trickle ICO with POW mining then miners will sell their Coins, at some point the mining will be profitable and if not then people will not mine it. Miners always sell because they need to make ROI on their investment in the mining hardware.

FUD.

Watch and learn idiot. I already explained to you why mining won't be profitable and you didn't get it. Oh well. It will be explained in great technical detail at the appropriate time.

If your project costs are as much as the marketcap can bear then it will cause a crash in price and investors will be left holding the bag for years.

FUD.

If the market cap has been spent on an ecosystem, the use of the coin will be growing exponentially and thus also the market cap in a virtuous upward spiral.

It is really boring speaking to someone with about 30 lower IQ points than myself.

If I were an investor in your project and gave you my money, you could be damn sure it would be my business to know what that person is spending my money on and whether it can be justified.

Idiot, I am paid my compensation for my services. All investors need to know is if the services I have delivered are consumerate with my compensation. Given what I've already produced is worth 1000X what I have been paid by the controlling group, I estimate our one angel investor got the investment of a lifetime. And he is going to laughing at you with his big fat bank account.

You and no one has any right to know what I spend my compensation on in my personal life. Are you insane? Every business in the world pays someone a compensation and does not ask them what they spend their compensation on in their home life.

You want people to "trust" you but will not go out of your way to provide undeniable proof of the things that you are claiming, this equates to negative trust.

I didn't ask you to trust me. I do demand you don't libel me by accusing me of being a scammer when you have no evidence I am a scammer.

Everyone can see what you are trying to do here to discredit me. The more you make a fool of yourself, the clearer it becomes you are just a bunch of jealous b-listers that should be ignored by those of us who are serious.

You said you produced some whitepapers, I wrongly assumed that would mean that you would produce some technical papers or proof of the things that you are claiming, my bad.

I did produce them. They are not available to you at this time, because there is no public coin yet, you are not a developer nor an angel investor.

I hope you done with this nonsense. I think it is time to just ignore you. It is very clear you are not worthy.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:33:22 AM

Mining will be unprofitable if we achieve that technical design goal. Only users that send transactions or who don't count their insignificant electricity cost will mine.

Did you just reveal that mining has a proof of burn involved because I don't see any other way for that statement to work otherwise.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:52:49 AM

Noise.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:08:55 AM

If people want to invest in shit, there's plenty of alt coins for that.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:44:04 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 09:23:15 AM by TPTB_need_war

Why do you have so many nicknames when you feel so bearish about Bitcoin?

I suppose you are thinking that if I want people to believe my predictions of a Bitcoin low price this Spring, then a raging bull market after that, then I need credibility?

Have you ever considered that I don't really care if fools want to lose their money. I offer information for serious people. Fools will do what ever they want to do. It is not my job to make my credibility perfectly politically correct so that fools won't be fools. You wish for the implausible, as any good socialist does.

You seem to create or use a new account every few months then let ppl guess it's you. This ruins your credibility if you had any.

My signature line has my former usernames.

Again perfect credibility is implausible and when it seems to appear, it is the lie of the politician that says everything everyone wants to hear, i.e. socialism and promising the implausible. Remember Ethereum?

Did you know that Ethereum was basically hatched by Charles Hoskinson. Do you know who he was recruiting to be the lead developer after he split with Daniel Larimer and before he found Vitalik Buterin. Yes he was talking to me in Skype. But I told him my ideas weren't yet well formed enough and I could sense he wanted to create a bloated financial structure, so I declined and after that he found Vitalik. He asked me to look at Vitalik's white paper for his early version of a proof-of-work hash function and I told him frankly it wouldn't be resistant to parallelization. Later Vitalik realized I was correct.

If you could you should focus on cycles and not guess who's going to do what cause it's always wrong including Armstrong. We have an infliction point on oct 1 don't guess what happens with usd.. Just work the cycles and you will be successful.. That's what astrology is all about.

Incorrect. Armstrong's model is a statistical and structural A.I. model of chaos. This is science. And no he is never wrong about the major trends.

And no we are not wrong about the dollar. Fools again will choose to not believe us and again they will lose. Just like when we told them back in 2011 that was the peak in gold and they rode the damn thing all the way down. And we are still telling them the coming lows are below $850 (< $700 likely) and for Bitcoin below $150 ($100 likely). Just like when oil was $100 in 2014, and Armstrong predicted the closing price for 2014 at $54, which ended up being exactly the case. No one else saw that one coming. Or for example how in May of this year when Bitcoin was in the low $200s, I said the summer high would be $315 and then it would head back down for the coming lows under $150. Or just like my silver prediction in 2010:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23786.html

Please I don't have time for the fools. I can't write a refutation every time they spout off their foolish mouths. They will be wrong yet again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: