Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ion.cash "developer" a.k.a. Anonymint goes off the deep end  (Read 9075 times)
Peachy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:47:51 PM

Relevant:

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:53:03 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 05:04:53 PM by TPTB_need_war

Hold on, you're barking about people slandering you, yet you've just gone and done a full and damning character profile based on just a photo.

Pot, Kettle......

Nope. Try reading again more carefully. I described a "surly hippie" look, but I didn't say I assumed he would do evil. I specifically said my worries about shady characters doesn't necessarily apply to him. I said his photo isn't inspiring me, but that is not the same as stating a lie as a fact as he did to me. Also I have some basis to doubt him, because he initiated libel and in a very shady way accusing me of being a drug addict with no evidence whatsoever of that. So that exhibits a higher probability that he is shady in other dealings as well. But that is not to say anything with certainty as he did in accusations that I am scamming as a matter of fact (which is not true and he has no evidence I am scamming). I also know that a lot of shady characters prefer Thailand. Try reading ThaiVisa.com sometime. We get less of them over here in Philippines, because Philippines is more conservative country and they don't like that. But we do get some whackos over here to, such as the recent cases of the guy who made little girls dig their own graves.

Please learn to have a higher IQ discernment please. This is the 2nd time you've overreacted because you've lacked a refined ability to discern nuances in logic.

Edit: I don't know why you feel I should tread lightly on people who attack me. I know you said you don't want to be arsed. That is fine. That is one way to deal with it. I might adopt that methodology at some point. But I don't really think it is good to leave his accusations alone without addressing them. And I think if he is going to stoop to such low levels as asking to receive confidential potential angel investor information and then post that information in public (assuming that info did come from our controlling group, but as I said I did not authorize nor affiliate with that wording) then that already exhibits that he has broken a contract and may be legally culpable. I said I am making inquiries to find out what the controlling group did and whether they had the potential angel investors agree to a NDA (which they should have in any case).

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:04:23 PM

Hold on, you're barking about people slandering you, yet you've just gone and done a full and damning character profile based on just a photo.

Pot, Kettle......

Please learn to have a higher IQ discernment please. This is the 2nd time you've overreacted because you've lacked a refined ability to discern nuances in logic.

Lol! There it is, that tone again!

I really don't care how you deal with them!  If you can't see by now that you aren't helping yourself, retort to my friendly advice with an aggressive stance, I really couldn't give a rats arse.

I was merely pointing out the seemingly contradictory nature of that comment, yet as always, the response is the usual "you are beneath me, my IQ can not be represented in numbers, whereas yours is finite" bullshit attitude.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

Pot, Kettle......

Nope. Try reading again more carefully. I described a "surly hippie" look, but I didn't say I assumed he would do evil. I specifically said my worries about shady characters doesn't necessarily apply to him. I said his photo isn't inspiring me, but that is not the same as stating a lie as a fact as he did to me. Also I have some basis to doubt him, because he initiated libel and in a very shady way accusing me of being a drug addict with no evidence whatsoever of that. So that exhibits a higher probability that he is shady in other dealings as well. But that is not to say anything with certainty as he did in accusations that I am scamming as a matter of fact (which is not true and he has no evidence I am scamming).

Sorry mate but you know time is being wasted again today. How much code did I write today? 0.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:08:58 PM

Pot, Kettle......

Nope. Try reading again more carefully. I described a "surly hippie" look, but I didn't say I assumed he would do evil. I specifically said my worries about shady characters doesn't necessarily apply to him. I said his photo isn't inspiring me, but that is not the same as stating a lie as a fact as he did to me. Also I have some basis to doubt him, because he initiated libel and in a very shady way accusing me of being a drug addict with no evidence whatsoever of that. So that exhibits a higher probability that he is shady in other dealings as well. But that is not to say anything with certainty as he did in accusations that I am scamming as a matter of fact (which is not true and he has no evidence I am scamming).

Sorry mate but you know time is being wasted again today. How much code did I write today? 0.

Probably a lot less than if you just stopped posting to this website for 12 hours a day and ignore everyone.

I on the other hand have got plenty done, and am having an hours break while I eat and allow it to digest....I would suggest that you took a leaf.....oh, shit, I did that already lol Roll Eyes

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:17:47 PM

So you pop in here to tell me not to learn anything about how to organize potential angel investors and my reputation w.r.t. to controlling group actions that are not delegated to me. Please realize I am also writing for the others who may have contacted the controlling group. I assume they are reading here. So in this way I communicate to them, not via Bitmessage. I don't prefer to do it in private messages, because I am not the controlling group.

Eventually you have to deal with details too if you actually threaten to release something and raise funds.

Nevertheless I almost didn't reply because in another way you are correct.

I really don't care how you deal with them!  If you can't see by now that you aren't helping yourself, retort to my friendly advice with an aggressive stance, I really couldn't give a rats arse.

Sorry if it pisses you off that I disagree with you. I think I am helping myself at least up to a point. And we are nearing that point of diminishing returns.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:19:52 PM

So you pop in here to tell me not to learn anything about how to organize potential angel investors and my reputation w.r.t. to controlling group actions that are not delegated to me.

Eventually you have to deal with details too if you actually threaten to release something and raise funds.

Nevertheless I almost didn't reply because in another way you are correct.

If you are 50+ yrs old and haven't learned by now how to best present yourself to garner investments and operate in positive social interactions, I fear you aren't going to.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:22:11 PM

If you are 50+ yrs old and haven't learned by now how to best present yourself to garner investments and operate in positive social interactions, I fear you aren't going to.

Why do you ASS-U-ME I am not operating in positive social investments and can't garner investments? In fact, I have very positive social interactions in the Economics forum. And I have many offers for investment. You speak non-factually.

Why are you always judging me? Do you think you know better than me? Then just say so.

I do not agree that I am doing it the wrong way. I believe I am demonstrating that I am capable.

You have your style and I have mine. Let us see which of us will succeed. Perhaps both of us will.

Your idea of best, is to be soft like a marshmellow. I don't know if you can handle the heat when the heat gets turned up.

I am testing myself now to see if I can handle this cutthroat market. It is better for me to learn now what works and doesn't work in terms of dealing with the attacks that will inevitably come.

Why do you feel a need for me to be a xerox copy of you? I am not asking you to be like me.

Who taught you that it is friendly to tell others to have a certain personality that they do not have?

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

Why are you always judging me? Do you think you know better than me? Then just say so.

I do not agree that I am doing it the wrong way. I believe I am demonstrating that I am capable.

You have your style and I have mine. Let us see which of us will succeed. Perhaps both of us will.

Your idea of best, is to be soft like a marshmellow. I don't know if you can handle the heat when the heat gets turned up.

You judge everyone, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

You are wasting time and energy coming here with a hammer, and hitting everyone over the head repeatedly as if they were a nail.

You lack the ability to turn a blind eye and just get into what needs to be done.  That my friend is not a strength, it is a weakness.  If you can not control your own emotions, and switch off to negative external influences then you are not a leader, because you can not lead yourself.

Actions speak 1000 words, and all you have right now are words, and that hammer, yet wonder why no one is taking you seriously.

I'm not saying you should me more like me, just less like...well, you!

Stupidity is the act of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:30:43 PM

You lack the ability to turn a blind eye and just get into what needs to be done.

Again you ASS-U-ME. You have no proof I lack that ability. How did I achieve the things I did in life without the ability to get things done?

Your condescending attitude is getting a bit overbearing. Please re-read my prior post. I added some bolded text about facts.

You judge everyone, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

False as fact.

I judge you because you judge me.

yet wonder why no one is taking you seriously.

Did I ever say I wonder why some people don't take me seriously. In fact, I said I know why some people would not believe me at this stage.

You invent all these strawmen in your mind.

Perhaps you are conflating that I insisted there is no proof I am scamming with thinking that implies the above. Again that would be low IQ conflation of orthogonal concepts (or simply not taking the time to think and flying off at the mouth too fast).

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

You lack the ability to turn a blind eye and just get into what needs to be done.

Again you ASS-U-ME. You have no proof I lack that ability. How did I achieve the things I did in life without the ability to get things done?

Your condescending attitude is getting a bit overbearing. Please re-read my prior post. I added some bolded text about facts.

The proof is right here....you can not be putting 12 hours a day into coding, when you are online here for 12+ hours a day continually posting.

Doesn't matter what you did/achieved before, what matters is now.  That stuff is in the past, I could harp on all day long about my achievements but it does nothing to support my actions in the present.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:39:07 PM

The proof is right here....

That is not proof of anything. Like you haven't wasted entire days in discussions on this forum. I've seen you do it and you are 3 years late already.

Kettle black.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

The proof is right here....

That is not proof of anything. Like you haven't wasted entire days in discussions on this forum. I've seen you do it and you are 3 years late already.

Kettle black.

Its 2 years actually since I started, surely you don't expect me to have it ready instantly?

Either way, if we are resorting to childish jibes, I'll play......I have working code, client, numerous tech meetings and lots of beta testing with 100s of testers....you have a paper in the same time that no one has seen or is allowed to...whos late now?

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:46:43 PM

Fuseleer you know I wish you best with it. In the end, I want a system I can use. I will use the best system, even if it isn't the one I created.

tabnloz I had similar thoughts about the oil companies were raping Venezuela first, just not enough time to write it all down. Thanks for expanding on the thoughts.

Why do y'all think I want to make a rock solid crypto-currency. And then lots of ecosystem software from that money raised. I see the decentralized Knowledge Age as they only way the common man can break free of this top-down, dual-headed morass.

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:31:10 PM

Fuseleer you know I wish you best with it. In the end, I want a system I can use. I will use the best system, even if it isn't the one I created.

tabnloz I had similar thoughts about the oil companies were raping Venezuela first, just not enough time to write it all down. Thanks for expanding on the thoughts.

Why do y'all think I want to make a rock solid crypto-currency. And then lots of ecosystem software from that money raised. I see the decentralized Knowledge Age as they only way the common man can break free of this top-down, dual-headed morass.

Problem is you act like you already made that system and that is why you get attacked.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:17:09 AM

so far this developer (Anonymint - who already proved he can develop software) is talking/communicating, you don't see a lot of devs who do this, and it is a plus for me.

the only thing missing is his code...again he is a developer and it is already proven.

the only thing i see here is impatience and probably jealously...but hey this is bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: