Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed Match - Info Inside  (Read 7319 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:40:47 PM

Can't hate if he giving out winners

Yes that match ended with Acharnaikos win as the odds were into it favor so that was not impressive win at all, if Trikala won this match than it could be interesting so i will wait for next match prediction from OP.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:47:14 PM

Yes that match ended with Acharnaikos win as the odds were into it favor so that was not impressive win at all, if Trikala won this match than it could be interesting so i will wait for next match prediction from OP.

Even though the team was favored, it was not heavily favored. The odds were still 2.20x.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:49:26 PM

Hi all,

Here's a free tip-off for a fixed match today.

I have considered selling it, but nobody would trust me and I found it hard to get a buyer, so fuck it, have it for free you greedy pieces. When you cash out your winnings a tip would be nice, but I wouldn't expect anything from this bunch of cheapskates who aren't willing to pay for good info. An address for tips for this info is: 1CLN7z7GButydXZcCy1kS86CnQSn8Lv3ho

Greek Cup
Acharnaikos v Trikala 1963
Acharnaikos will win
Odd: 1.85-1.96 (btc + fiat books have different prices)

Enjoy the free money and bet big. It's a guaranteed result. NO kidding here. And when you win big, a bit of coin would be much appreciated and will set us up nicely to do business in the future. Smiley

Have you experienced any loss for the fixed match before?
If it is really fixed, you should use all your money and bet on it since it is 100% win.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 03:53:34 PM

Even though the team was favored, it was not heavily favored. The odds were still 2.20x.

I got it @ 1.98 pinnacle sports....yes its possible OP just got lucky this time. The result proves nothing.
Triple

Activity: 847

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

I got it @ 1.98 pinnacle sports....yes its possible OP just got lucky this time. The result proves nothing.
I agree that 1 result proves nothing. But predicting this game is respectable.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:06:41 PM

Congratz on the right pick. Cheesy
eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 04:25:22 PM

I agree that 1 result proves nothing. But predicting this game is respectable.

Sure, congrats to OP. But for now the assumption is  its a good pick.
The Bitman (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:11:29 PM

You're all welcome. On mobile right now so not a long post, only just finished celebrating Smiley

For anyone in doubt, if you can find any highlights of the match anywhere, watch them... You might start to believe slightly more that the game was indeed fixed  Grin

I will check any tips on my address in op when I get home before I consider whether or not to post one more free pick. IF I do, this time it will be at odds of 2.2+. I will consider it
bittaitaliana
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:57:59 PM

in Italy, to the end of season, more team fixed match, but bookmakers stop the bets. I remember whit betclic, i have bet to one game of second division, odds 15 (half time/win match) and the day after betclic block my account for 3 month , as if i have fixed the match  Grin

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

if you have bet 4000 £ you have win more money and the next match you can bet directly in bitcoin and share your bet for all people accreditate in your fixed match  Grin
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

So how much did you win on that bet OP? It didn't come free as you got red trust for this tip Wink
I don't think the game was fixed but the prediction was right.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:59:39 PM

So how much did you win on that bet OP? It didn't come free as you got red trust for this tip Wink
i don't understand why pubblic a fixed match, for received a tip ? but if write have bet 4000 £ to odds 1.9 , is not enough the win ?  Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

I haven't placed a bet solely myself, but I am in with a share of £4,000 with a group who specialize in making these bets who I have bet with as a group before. They know what they are doing and this will be my 6th time earning money with them. Smiley

I would like to meet and bet with that group. Are they still accepting new members?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:07:51 PM

i don't understand why pubblic a fixed match, for received a tip ? but if write have bet 4000 £ to odds 1.9 , is not enough the win ?  Grin
First of all those who fix matches don't want people to know about it, that's why all this talk that this match was fixed is a bunch of troll talk.
Anyway, why would they even consider fixing matches? If somebody happened to find out it would destroy the name of the club.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Bitman (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:27:06 PM

I won just over £7600, £3600 profit as my stake was £4000. I couldn't care less about the red trust. I had several PMs from members thanking me already, so it's cool. Smiley

I made the info public a few hours before the scheduled start time. Not really enough of a window to affect anything. I want to dabble in bitcoin so made the info public in return for a bitcoin donation if you won. The fact that many people won (I have had 5 PMs alone myself so far alone from people who bet and won) and didn't tip is just in bad taste and is exactly why I won't be sharing another free tip-off here.

I would like to meet and bet with that group. Are they still accepting new members?

If you have in the region of $5000USD liquid capital then it may be possible.

First of all those who fix matches don't want people to know about it, that's why all this talk that this match was fixed is a bunch of troll talk.
Anyway, why would they even consider fixing matches? If somebody happened to find out it would destroy the name of the club.

No troll talk. Why would they consider fixing matches? Uhm, maybe for the same reason everyone does... money? It doesn't necessarily have to be a club. It can be a single player or a pair of players, a referee, or even a linesman. It's much easier to tempt one fool into earning a lot of money than it is a whole team. Bear in mind many of these games are from poor European/South American countries too and the players will not be getting paid anywhere near to the amount Premier League players do (who are on £40,000-£250,000 per week). Some European leagues have an average wage of less than £1000 per week, which while still great financially, doesn't provide the sort of luxury lifestyles choices other places do.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:30:06 PM

Will you give another free fixed match here? If you can make 3-4 wins you can build trust here. Forget about unrelated feedbacks. Wink
The Bitman (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:32:32 PM

Will you give another free fixed match here? If you can make 3-4 wins you can build trust here. Forget about unrelated feedbacks. Wink

The short answer; no. Sorry.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

The short answer; no. Sorry.
you are now making a good picks i don't know why you don't want to keep that.
it will make you account green Wink
if i was you i will keep trying to have that good pick again and again.
good luck  Grin

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
The Bitman (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:40:19 PM

good luck  Grin

Because I spend my time trying to help people and get accused of being a liar then get abusive PMs from morons. I'm not gaining anything out of this. I won lots of you guys money today and I didn't see a single bitcent of it, yet I still have to put up with shit from morons who can't grasp their head around the fact that football matches can be fixed.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:46:32 PM

good luck  Grin

Because I spend my time trying to help people and get accused of being a liar then get abusive PMs from morons. I'm not gaining anything out of this. I won lots of you guys money today and I didn't see a single bitcent of it, yet I still have to put up with shit from morons who can't grasp their head around the fact that football matches can be fixed.
all new people in gambling forum called a scammer in first view Wink you must show you work first to earn trust Wink
so win more and let other win with you

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: