Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed Match - Info Inside  (Read 7319 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:01:23 PM

i have a fixed match for today, i have call to Mourinho, have speak me his lose the today game and all can win, but first send 0,15 Bitcoin to address 1JoseMouroinho  Grin
LOL How the hell did you know?
bittaitaliana
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:11:09 PM

i have a fixed match for today, i have call to Mourinho, have speak me his lose the today game and all can win, but first send 0,15 Bitcoin to address 1JoseMouroinho  Grin

Great euripide, but you have bet or simply write only for funny ? You can open a thread "really fixed bet, but with high odds"  Grin

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:16:18 PM

It's not too hard to predict because Mourinho is a loser. Smiley

So matches are never fixed??   Huh

Matches are fixed, usually in minor leagues, but nobody give you this information.
bittaitaliana
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:24:37 PM

It's not too hard to predict because Mourinho is a loser. Smiley

Matches are fixed, usually in minor leagues, but nobody give you this information.

Ingiltere in italy, more match to first league 8italian serie a) are fixed. Every years, police arrest people for this but nothing ever happens. The trainer of italy, Conte, his accusated of know the fixed match of Siena, in 2011  Grin

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:31:22 PM

Ingiltere in italy, more match to first league 8italian serie a) are fixed. Every years, police arrest people for this but nothing ever happens. The trainer of italy, Conte, his accusated of know the fixed match of Siena, in 2011  Grin

I know. In Turkey same things happened. Fenerbahçe stole 2010-11 championship as their chairman Aziz Yıldırım tries to do that every year. Law caught them this time, but corrupted football federation and crook politicians saved their ass.
Aziz Yıldırım went to jail but went out after 1 year. Uefa and Fifa/CAS gave Fenerbahçe European League ban but in Turkish League they are still champion by corrupt federation.
These crooks fixed a lot of matches in Super League and they are still in charge.
euripide

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:40:35 AM

For today, Mourinho (ex trainer off inter) have call Roberto Mancini, the trainer of inter this year, for fixed a match Inter-Milan , Inter lose , all can bet to Milan and win, the odds is 3,5 and more  Grin

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:46:08 AM

For today, Mourinho (ex trainer off inter) have call Roberto Mancini, the trainer of inter this year, for fixed a match Inter-Milan , Inter lose , all can bet to Milan and win, the odds is 3,5 and more  Grin

lmao , are you sure dude? im betting my life savings , grandma , ex-gf and my pet dog on this Tongue
euripide

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:55:25 AM

lmao , are you sure dude? im betting my life savings , grandma , ex-gf and my pet dog on this Tongue

Yes, but if you win, remember to send 15% of me . if you lose, i can help you to search a new family , new girlfriend and new god  Grin

james.lent

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:58:37 AM

For today, Mourinho (ex trainer off inter) have call Roberto Mancini, the trainer of inter this year, for fixed a match Inter-Milan , Inter lose , all can bet to Milan and win, the odds is 3,5 and more  Grin

Yes, but if you win, remember to send 15% of me . if you lose, i can help you to search a new family , new girlfriend and new god  Grin

I'll take up that girlfriend offer, you can keep the rest  Grin

edit: i'd need the dog back too
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:00:15 AM

Mourinho and Mancini is the same, all 2 cry when lose  Grin
for today the inter-Milan not is a fixed match, but a surebets, because Milan win 90 %  Grin
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:31:16 AM

ha ha it will be interesting to see if this inside informant is actually legit...
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:29:56 PM

The thread starter has run away. If it is truely 100% fixed, he would bet his life saving and not sell to you.
Any person who sell fixed match info are fake.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:33:21 PM

I guess OP has Ran away.. all the matches were solely based on Luck..I assume None of a higher odd team won but all were the favorite ones.If op ever returns , he must prove a high odd winning and that consecutively for at least 2-3 matches.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:39:07 PM

Just stop for a second and ask yourself this: would you spend your time on a random forum peddling info on fixed matches for peanuts when you could be raking in the big cash and enjoying life Cool
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:23:52 PM

Just stop for a second and ask yourself this: would you spend your time on a random forum peddling info on fixed matches for peanuts when you could be raking in the big cash and enjoying life Cool

Words of wisdom form the Tipster champ to be... Cool
bitcoinprofit

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:20:43 AM

Life savings gone....
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:47:32 PM

Matches are fixed, but if someone knew a match was fixed, wouldn't they be betting on it instead of offering to sell the info for 20 bucks and risk exposing the scheme?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:03:30 PM

The fact that he didn't come back with some bs excuse leads me to think that it's possible that he was scammed too, but that doesn't excuse him.

Do not buy sports "tips" or "picks." If anyone was good enough at picking they would be making bets instead of selling the picks.

IF you buy someone's excuse that they come up with to sell picks, the ONLY way to verify that someone is good at picking sports is to have them post their pick after they make the bet and before the game starts.
james.lent

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:09:00 PM

I think this is what happened :

Scenario 1

- OP needs some btc
- He decides to post a random tip (was a fav pick btw) and if it were to lose, he'd disappear .. and if he were to win, well he mite get lucky
- Waited for some newbie to send him coins
- Packed and left a happy person

Or scenario 2

- Won a shitload of money
- Died of cocaine OD.
Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:23:06 PM

I think this is what happened :

Scenario 1

- OP needs some btc
- He decides to post a random tip (was a fav pick btw) and if it were to lose, he'd disappear .. and if he were to win, well he mite get lucky
- Waited for some newbie to send him coins
- Packed and left a happy person

Or scenario 2

- Won a shitload of money
- Died of cocaine OD.

Haha on scenario 2..

But yeah your likely spot on your assessment...

It was entertaining thread good for a laugh though. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: