Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Member account  (Read 304 times)
|BitcoinZ| (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:23:58 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 08:56:25 AM by |BitcoinZ|

Hi guys, I'm looking to sell the account I'm using right now. Initially I wanted to grow it quickly to a senior in order to be able to join more profitable campaigns but it turns out I'm not gonna have a lot of time on my hands to do that.
I'm looking for around 0.025 for it. You can PM me your offers or post here. Thanks!  Smiley

Potential activity = 98
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:29:55 AM

1) Never post from the account you're trying to sell as it will hamper the price greatly.
2) The account is worth 0.01 at best, as the post quality is really bad.
3) See if you have any potential activity, if you do it will increase the price of your account much. Here: http://bitcoin.coxslot.com/get_activity.php

|BitcoinZ| (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:46:24 AM

1) Never post from the account you're trying to sell as it will hamper the price greatly.
3) See if you have any potential activity, if you do it will increase the price of your account much. Here: http://bitcoin.coxslot.com/get_activity.php

hi thanks for the reply. I really can't be bothered with the hassle. The post quality is bad because i was only trying to reach senior as quickly as possible. then I would have spent some time making good posts before joining a campaign.
my potential activity is quite high = 98  enough to turn full member. I think 0.025 is very decent.
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:48:06 AM

hi thanks for the reply. I really can't be bothered with the hassle. The post quality is bad because i was only trying to reach senior as quickly as possible. then I would have spent some time making good posts before joining a campaign.
my potential activity is quite high = 98  enough to turn full member. I think 0.025 is very decent.
Actually its not, and try reading my first post, you should delete this thread immediately and post the offer from an alt. Or default trust will mark the account as "Sold" and the buyer will be in trouble, so no one is likely to bid more than 0.01 on this.

|BitcoinZ| (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:55:32 AM

Actually its not, and try reading my first post, you should delete this thread immediately and post the offer from an alt. Or default trust will mark the account as "Sold" and the buyer will be in trouble, so no one is likely to bid more than 0.01 on this.

but why would default trust be so petty as to pick this one amongst others? it would be a waste of their time, more to do with malice than anything else no? people sell accounts all the time. its not against rules
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:57:22 AM

but why would default trust be so petty as to pick this one amongst others? it would be a waste of their time, more to do with malice than anything else no? people sell accounts all the time. its not against rules
Though it is not against rule, some scammers will buy the account for scamming/spamming (especially for positive trust accounts). So they would tag the account they found to be sold as negative.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:04:05 AM

You should treat your Account as your Badge or ID when you go to school. When you roam around, you are known as you. If someone picks up your badge, that person can pretend to be you. But if someone tags the account that it was sold, then it will be easier to determine that the account user is not you.

|BitcoinZ| (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:06:48 AM

Though it is not against rule, some scammers will buy the account for scamming/spamming (especially for positive trust accounts). So they would tag the account they found to be sold as negative.

that's like saying kill the baby before it turns into a killer when it grows up but ok. anyway i don't have ttime t for this. i'll check back here in a few days and if i don't have any offers i'll just leave it.  peace
lofeifeive

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:10:34 AM

that's like saying kill the baby before it turns into a killer when it grows up but ok. anyway i don't have ttime t for this. i'll check back here in a few days and if i don't have any offers i'll just leave it.  peace
You will learn the lessons. It is the real world. Many ppl are against account trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: