Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: directbet scammed me !!  (Read 2706 times)
kunal1 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:20:51 AM

I came to know about directbet from Bitcointalk.club (  https://bitcointalk.club/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=120&sid=e33c3a0c2e74dbf07e74343562503944 ), i joined the club to post and get 0.01 btc as a reward by one of the Forum member , i work on thebot.net and am new to bitcoins , I thought directbet as a good site but it scammed me , may be i dont know if i am doing this to take positive side of me , as i wanted to place a bet on Galatasaray v Atletico Madrid , Match Odds , Atletico Madrid ,
I even made the bet with xapo and i found that i lost the match, Match result: Lost , even the match has not started, how can this be possible?
I don't know what to do now , even my bet transaction is still unconfirmed hope i see my bet or directbet is scam.

God Knows !!

https://i.imgur.com/6ZnYqZX.png

https://i.imgur.com/aCBofVx.png

Now bet Slip Says Bet no longer exist!
https://i.imgur.com/bHiFuYF.png

My xapo transaction id: https://blockchain.info/tx/b1ed6c002e9fc2f3052bb24aae60c3752b994745d168b5ffd34f72994ee2a505

Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:27:42 AM

I don't know what must i say but do you have contact Directbet about your bet?
I guess you to post about your problem in official Directbet thread in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393147.0

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:41:41 AM

Check this out:

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CBy9LcZt9Hju1TBtos91BYwfmmXFWnHW6

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CXoS3o99dTQ7rV1tmC4JW6CQMoAomoesF

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1EXCWt46iLBddxFzrzs2RenNgAHEUTq9Bm

I have no idea whether I won or lost, to be honest. Grin
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:51:46 AM

It's happen with betting site many times. I bet regularly on Bet365 even that site sometime wrong grading happened.

But after 1-2 hours they resolve problem automatically. So better send message to customer support of Directbet and if they dont' resolve
then post in scam accusation.

It's not good practice posting scam accusation without contacting support.

kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:00:53 AM

It's happen with betting site many times. I bet regularly on Bet365 even that site sometime wrong grading happened.

But after 1-2 hours they resolve problem automatically. So better send message to customer support of Directbet and if they dont' resolve
then post in scam accusation.

It's not good practice posting scam accusation without contacting support.

Sending them a message now..
I am shocked where is my bet and how can I loose even match has not started yet!
Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:09:47 AM

Do not panic

Do not call a legit trusted site SCAM, so fast, so easily

Contact the official support of the site

Wait.

Problem solved? Continue with 6.
Otherwise repeat step 1 to 5.

Enjoy the legit/trustworthy site again...if you want
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 11:15:13 AM

Well I bet there a lot and so far have never faced any problems but *if* what you're saying is right OP then it is a big concern because I just searched that BET ID myself and it says "There is no such bet recorded in our system." which is a really serious issue, I guess it'd be a good practice to make archive.is webshots of the webpage after making bets because if for some reason they vanish, you'd have no way of proving that the bet was made.

Did you entered an email when you made that bet OP? Because if you did then you would have received an email which would serve as another proof. But don't worry, as per me, they're a legit site and if this is a glitch then they'll resolve it soon.

@ndnhc I had a similar issue once with one of my bets, the event was over and I had won but the bet remained unsettled, so I just emailed them and they told me that they were having some issues and they settled the bet immediately.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

Well I bet there a lot and so far have never faced any problems but *if* what you're saying is right OP then it is a big concern because I just searched that BET ID myself and it says "There is no such bet recorded in our system." which is a really serious issue, I guess it'd be a good practice to make archive.is webshots of the webpage after making bets because if for some reason they vanish, you'd have no way of proving that the bet was made.

Did you entered an email when you made that bet OP? Because if you did then you would have received an email which would serve as another proof. But don't worry, as per me, they're a legit site and if this is a glitch then they'll resolve it soon.

@ndnhc I had a similar issue once with one of my bets, the event was over and I had won but the bet remained unsettled, so I just emailed them and they told me that they were having some issues and they settled the bet immediately.

@twister I don't earn by killing people so I don't expect that they will scam me..but I am shocked to see no bet till now..even the address is missing.
I don't know what to do..I didn't entered my email but entered my xapo wallet address.
I.don't think there is xapo issue as for some instant of time my bet was shown as confirmed but as lost and in another instance there were no bets..it completely vanished.
I panicked when I saw I lost.
It's big amount for me.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 11:26:06 AM

@twister I don't earn by killing people so I don't expect that they will scam me..but I am shocked to see no bet till now..even the address is missing.
I don't know what to do..I didn't entered my email but entered my xapo wallet address.
I.don't think there is xapo issue as for some instant of time my bet was shown as confirmed but as lost and in another instance there were no bets..it completely vanished.
It's big amount for me.

Do you by any chance use a VPN/Tor or something? I am just wondering if you were a victim of MITM attack.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:47:06 AM

It's big amount for me.

Do you by any chance use a VPN/Tor or something? I am just wondering if you were a victim of MITM attack.

I use LAN connection provided by geo city .
DirectBet
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 01:36:14 PM

Hi kunal1,

We are looking into it.

I also replied to your PM asking for some more details. Please reply to my PM and we will go from there.

DirectBet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

Hi ndnhc,

Thanks for betting at DirectBet.

The result of your bets has not yet been determined as the event is still in progress.

Please feel free to contact us at support@directbet.eu if you are in need of any more help.

kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:16:14 PM

Hi kunal1,

We are looking into it.

I also replied to your PM asking for some more details. Please reply to my PM and we will go from there.

Replied you with information! Hope to get the problem resolved , match gonna start in few Hours, Don't wanna loose my coins without Playing.
kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:49:59 AM

Still not paid..directbet is scammer.
DirectBet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:13:33 AM

Hi kunal1,

We sent you a private message in regards to this issue on September 10th.

Since we have not heard back from you we assumed you have found where your transfer was sent to.

After a through investigation we found that you ordered this bet twice but never funded it.

Here are the bets that you ordered :

http://www.directbet.eu/betStatus.cshtml?BetID=1H4k7ARfW84dkgX9tmhscyYZDMhtV57Nzf
http://www.directbet.eu/betStatus.cshtml?BetID=1HdJzgXSgv81dyMUQC8AVudTJRW7pNKiW1

You can confirm in the blockchain that no transfer was made to these addresses :

https://blockchain.info/address/1H4k7ARfW84dkgX9tmhscyYZDMhtV57Nzf
https://blockchain.info/address/1HdJzgXSgv81dyMUQC8AVudTJRW7pNKiW1

The 2.3270029 BTC that you claim to have transferred was sent to a different Bitcoin address that does not belong to us and it has nothing to do with the above bets.

If you need further assistance please send an e-mail to support@directbet.eu and we will be glad to help.

canopus

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:48:55 AM

exists any CONFIRMED MAIL from directbet?

DIRECTBET: your BET is confirming by any email too?
kunal1 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:44:41 AM

Hi kunal1,

We sent you a private message in regards to this issue on September 10th.

Since we have not heard back from you we assumed you have found where your transfer was sent to.

After a through investigation we found that you ordered this bet twice but never funded it.

Here are the bets that you ordered :

http://www.directbet.eu/betStatus.cshtml?BetID=1H4k7ARfW84dkgX9tmhscyYZDMhtV57Nzf
http://www.directbet.eu/betStatus.cshtml?BetID=1HdJzgXSgv81dyMUQC8AVudTJRW7pNKiW1

You can confirm in the blockchain that no transfer was made to these addresses :

https://blockchain.info/address/1H4k7ARfW84dkgX9tmhscyYZDMhtV57Nzf
https://blockchain.info/address/1HdJzgXSgv81dyMUQC8AVudTJRW7pNKiW1

The 2.3270029 BTC that you claim to have transferred was sent to a different Bitcoin address that does not belong to us and it has nothing to do with the above bets.

If you need further assistance please send an e-mail to support@directbet.eu and we will be glad to help.

i must say , that i am scammed by you guys , there was no error from my side the address that your site gave me , i funded it to that only in the screenshot also you can see that you provided the addy to which i sent the coins ,
for why i lest that a long ti me because i thought i would get the coins , i also mailed xapo but they said they cant anything as above address does not belong to their multi sig address.
You wont become rich with 2.3 coins but you definitely had my confidence.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:23:37 AM

you should find the details inside your email. you might wanna post it here.

been betting with directbet for months on their  MMA fights and they're smooth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:28:35 AM

lost before the game starts?
explicitly it is a fraud, not even malfunction as i can see.
anyway, do you have any evidence from others that they loses together before the battle starts?

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 11:11:14 AM

I'm a regular user of the site and I have a good feedback over it. I haven't heard much complains about it before. It could be a technical fault. What responses do you get from the support?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███