Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" - Unmoderated Thread  (Read 7271 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:49:12 AM

Since the posts are deleted from the moderated thread as usual I am opening this thread which will be unmoderated. Feel free to post here and of course the posts won't be deleted from this thread.

Here is the post for opening which was deleted from the moderated thread.

Hello
Just to address the posts pointing out code similarities –

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

Hello

The team I assembled to code Botzilla included coders who had worked on several other bots. They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished. We have made it quite clear that our bot has built and improved on other bots.  If one keeps looking one will find many such similarities. Not to mention, we did reverse engineer other bots just as you're trying to reverse engineer ours.

Our project is quite different from these other bots – our goal  to deliver a high quality bot cheaply, and to expand botting into the mobile arena. Our mobile bot is less than two weeks away. We are quite sure that as our project moves forward, we will be changing the face of botting forever.

Henry.

For someone who know little bit about coding is your post laughable. "They were free to use their own code libraries and snippets in this projects, and were free to copy / paste as much code as they wished" -> so copy pasted 1:1, are you serious? You just changed variable names and strings. And added ccex balance check. You can't be serious...

Other than that, it's not just copy paste of some libraries. It's 100% clone of CIRC. Even GUID of the assembly is same. Coder which made CIRC bot made also BOTcoin bot. It's the same person/team.

This is my last post here, I don't have time to talk with trolls here. Intelligent people know whats all this is about.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:49:42 AM

Hello

Henry.

Regards

It's an absolute disgrace what these people bring to crypto and of course you are absolutely correct that these fuckers didn't event care to change to GUID of the assembly, which indicates that the exact same code base has been moved to another P&D asset. Anyone who ever done any .NET development understand what does mean, they have just moved to another project from CIRC. And of course the mantra from cheerleaders, shills and sockpuppets is the usual: you are the FUDder to get cheap coins. How many times we heard that from the shills and sockpuppets during the pump?

This is how these doggy fuckers are moving from one project to another by scamming the shit out from the naive followers/investors (though I am not sure who is giving money any more to these people). To be fair using the same code base is common, unfortunately all the +600 shitcoins that cloned BTC or LTC with minimal addition did the same.

On the note of the fate of this coin, when CIRC was started I said Bob, you are going to P&D this again by leaving lots of bag holders behind. He said, "no bro, this time is different CIRC is different, it's a long term project". Of course he has pumped and dumped the shit out of the idiots who invested in CIRC and here we are, the CIRC team has moved with Bob to another project. Obviously this will end up as Bob's other coins, but of course all rational person over age 16 and IQ 85 know this.

I really don't care any more what Bob does, he does what he has got to do to make living, but it's still a disgrace what these people brought to crypto with these P&D scams - no wonder after 6 years of hard work and continues development crypto is in such a very bad shape.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Another one?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
rfreston

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:50:37 AM

We should make a petition for the admins of bitcointalk to disallow moderated threads its hurting people that they cant warn others or complain about certain features because they get deleted right away
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:55:38 AM

Pity you didn't look at nyo_x post history before you embarrassed yourself here. But if it weren't for stupid people the paid trolls would lose their jobs.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:57:17 AM

We should make a petition for the admins of bitcointalk to disallow moderated threads its hurting people that they cant warn others or complain about certain features because they get deleted right away

Yeah, but BCT work for this like years. Anyway, with administrative measures you can't do anything about idiocy - if people still believe for those scammers then BCT admins can't mitigate that stupidity.
benfica

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:58:40 AM

This is the fourth unmoderated thread you have created with your alt accounts
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:01:48 AM

Pity you didn't look at nyo_x post history before you embarrassed yourself here. But if it weren't for stupid people the paid trolls would lose their jobs.

I know nothing about nyo_x, I have never seen any of his posts, but I know what an assembly GUID is in a .NET code and I know nyo_x was talking no shite in this case - whatever his post history is.

The process is as usual - the scammers are deleting my posts and then I open an unmoderated thread. That's how I revealed the Bitbay scam as well (you remember that Bob's scam I am sure) in the very first day ofg the scam back in December 2014, nothing is unusual here.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:05:34 AM

This is the fourth unmoderated thread you have created with your alt accounts

Yes, and one of them the Bitbay warned investors about the biggest scam of 2014. Wtf are we talking about? All rational persons know what Bob does.

Again, nothing is unusual here ... this is just an other scam from Bob. Bob does what he does, actually he has class unlike the shills and sockpuppets who promote his coins, and of course the idiots/naive (pick the applicable) who invests in his coins.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:07:55 AM

Anyway, this is not a crusade nor a mission against those fuckers who moved the CIRC code to BOT nor against Bob nor againts the idiots who believe in that coin. As I said, my post was deleted so it must be an unmoderated thread from where the post are not deleted.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:18:52 AM

Someone should remove the spam from the original not the fud

I know why your pray will never be answered!
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:33:42 AM

Another one?

That's what I am thinking lol.
OP, I've already created one. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175142.0
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:45:33 AM

Another one?

That's what I am thinking lol.
OP, I've already created one. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175142.0

Ah sorry. I didn't realize that, these days I have no much time to read this forum. The fuckers deleted my post and as usual I just automatically opened an unmoderated one. That's cool, nobody cares anyway, those scammers still collecting the money from the idiots.

On that note, I was wondering, who are the bag holders? There is no new money is coming to crypto these days and people who have been around here should know what Bob does, so who is investing and holding the bag?  I was wondering about CIRC as well, who is holding the bag there which bag is exactly the same (full of with worthless coins and never materialized hopes about richness) what the BOT bag will be shortly.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:43:25 PM

altcoinUK seems to be right again

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 07:28:50 PM by nyo_x

Yes my bad post history as you say is because I said that CIRC devs made another coin -> BOT coin to scam people and cloned it so badly that 5 years old kid when look into TraderRpc .net code must see it's same work. They even didn't change the assembly GUID. They thing when they obfuscate their .net code with confuserEx nobody can decompile it... And I also said that to use their shitty bot you don't need any coins in wallet/exchange thats all. I don't care about cloning wallets code. But this has nothing to do with qt framework which wallets are made of. If I'm just troll and fudder I will send my decompiled sources to any trusted member as ocminer or any other. no problem for me. I don't care if people want to be scammed and nobody cares, I dont care as well. But this kind of developers just hurting crypto. So I don't know who is paid here... Just my 2 cents

Edit:
Read page 2 for new version
LordCoder

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:02:53 PM

Yes my bad post history as you say is because I said that CIRC devs made another coin -> BOT coin to scam people and cloned it so badly that 5 years old kid when look into TraderRpc .net code must see it's same work. They even didn't change the assembly GUID. They thing when they obfuscate their .net code with confuserEx nobody can decompile it... And I also said that to use their shitty bot you don't need any coins in wallet/exchange thats all. I don't care about cloning wallets code. But this has nothing to do with qt framework which wallets are made of. If I'm just troll and fudder I will send my decompiled sources to any trusted member as ocminer or any other. no problem for me. I don't care if people want to be scammed and nobody cares, I dont care as well. But this kind of developers just hurting crypto. So I don't know who is paid here... Just my 2 cents

Edit:
here is their lame bot cracked. Just backup and rename your bot.exe to any name in botcoin folder and copy there patched bot.exe from link. The bot should work with no coins on ccex exchange. This is just simple patch to their check, where they checking your balance on ccex exchange. Don't pay to this scammers single Sat. You can check the file with any .net decompiler like dnSpy.

Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/bot_1

Indeed that bot is just a simply shareware software.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:10:11 PM

Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:14:52 PM

Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)

Deleting posts...
LordCoder

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:17:04 PM

Removing posts and some kind of "support" is insulting everyone who posts there.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:28:05 AM

Next time read the post history you might have caught the fact he's fabricated fud by editing images a dozen or so times on other coin threads. Lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: