Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" - Unmoderated Thread  (Read 7268 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)

Removing posts and some kind of "support" is insulting everyone who posts there.
i'd say they should probably remove 50%+ posts on that damm thread  all of the are from 1/2 people that are spam posts and should either be banned from the bct forum or just have there entire /weeks posts history deleted

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:41:04 AM

Hrm, interesting.  What do devs have to say about this?  (or they delete/block any posts or don't return PM's I guess??)

Removing posts and some kind of "support" is insulting everyone who posts there.
i'd say they should probably remove 50%+ posts on that damm thread  all of the are from 1/2 people that are spam posts and should either be banned from the bct forum or just have there entire /weeks posts history deleted

Like Knight?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:50:13 AM

Like Knight?
that and a few others, some seem to have just started posting like mad after that thread started, like night is one of them...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LordCoder

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:51:45 AM

Like Knight?
that and a few others, some seem to have just started posting like mad after that thread started, like night is one of them...

The funny thing is that I said them they were spamming and they almost killed me lol.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:54:20 AM

Like Knight?

The funny thing is that I said them they were spamming and they almost killed me lol.
it's all about that popcorn the BCT  forum is going to shit pretty much a few more months and i wont be suprised if they close BCT down all together it's starting to become a fester of trolls and shills

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:10:11 AM

BOT crew already made money...

Move along!

LordCoder

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:13:00 AM

Move along!

Indeed. Time to move on.
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:35:07 AM

bob surplus and his pet lizard strike again when will they be stopped
Bubba-Gump

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:04:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Aibmq4V.jpg

Move along!

Indeed. Time to move on.

Y'all shrimps ain't gonna move on. Post y'all shit all day long like you important or somehtin'.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:39:54 PM

As expected, dumped Botcoin and now they will announce some update to Circ and will pump from Bot profits. Trolls from their thread will scream thats just shakeout, buy more, heh.

Yeah, pretty much a standard procedure - that's how Bob operates.

The army of shills and sockpuppets flood the thread with messages how much they are buying and how much they will be a long time holder. Of course .. we heard that many times. In the meantime the shills and sockpuppets attack any post that points out the scam, and strike back by saying the post is just a FUD to buy cheap coins. Yes, it is unbelievable hilarious, but that's the mantra ... according the shills and sockpuppets the critics are FUDding to buy cheap coins. Like rational peoples who point out the fact about the scam would have this sole life time goal to buy into the next scam shit coin project. Anyhow, there are idiots and newbies who believes the shills and sockpuppets are real investors, and then buy into the scam.

It's really unbelievable this scam works after 1.5 years of permanent process of creating an army of bag holders, but in a certain extent it still works, though it is less and less effective as the market is drying out.

The issue is, the rolling out these scams after each other creates a very bad reputation for digital currencies in general and put digital currency into assets that will be never touched by serious investors. No wonder the digital currency movement in such a shambolic state after 6 years that even Bitcoin has only 100,000 active users worldwide which is a minor number given the so much media hype, venture capital and development effort gone into BTC. Mtgox, Mintpal, Bob and all these scammers keep the general public's investment and serious institutional investors away from digital currencies.
LordCoder

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:09:54 PM

Again posted on the main thread and everyone insulting me. Haha it's funny to see how they suffer this shit price for a shitcoin.
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:12:06 PM

Again posted on the main thread and everyone insulting me. Haha it's funny to see how they suffer this shit price for a shitcoin.

Haha, I was crucified there... Some people there are blind...
LordCoder

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:12:58 PM

Indeed, luckily there are people that aren't blind like you and some others. They simply don't think a software can be cracked lmao.
nyo_x

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:25:09 PM

Indeed, luckily there are people that aren't blind like you and some others. They simply don't think a software can be cracked lmao.

Usually I'm not cracking other people work, My job is also coding and I know what time consuming it is, but when I saw this scam I couldn't resist... As I said everything was ok until they didn't cloned their CIRC to BOTcoin. They fucked CIRC holders and now They fucked BOT holders.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:37:49 AM

As expected, dumped Botcoin and now they will announce some update to Circ and will pump from Bot profits. Trolls from their thread will scream thats just shakeout, buy more, heh.

Yeah, pretty much a standard procedure - that's how Bob operates.

The army of shills and sockpuppets flood the thread with messages how much they are buying and how much they will be a long time holder. Of course .. we heard that many times. In the meantime the shills and sockpuppets attack any post that points out the scam, and strike back by saying the post is just a FUD to buy cheap coins. Yes, it is unbelievable hilarious, but that's the mantra ... according the shills and sockpuppets the critics are FUDding to buy cheap coins. Like rational peoples who point out the fact about the scam would have this sole life time goal to buy into the next scam shit coin project. Anyhow, there are idiots and newbies who believes the shills and sockpuppets are real investors, and then buy into the scam.

It's really unbelievable this scam works after 1.5 years of permanent process of creating an army of bag holders, but in a certain extent it still works, though it is less and less effective as the market is drying out.

The issue is, the rolling out these scams after each other creates a very bad reputation for digital currencies in general and put digital currency into assets that will be never touched by serious investors. No wonder the digital currency movement in such a shambolic state after 6 years that even Bitcoin has only 100,000 active users worldwide which is a minor number given the so much media hype, venture capital and development effort gone into BTC. Mtgox, Mintpal, Bob and all these scammers keep the general public's investment and serious institutional investors away from digital currencies.

You are kidding right? Serious institutional investors would laugh at the amateurism of the scams in these markets. When they take up digital currencies, prepare for some real scams.

Ten-Hut!
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:44:17 AM

What about running their bot from browser with no coin at ccex exchange. Note in video there is no ccex api key so I can't have any BOT balance at exchange. At weekend if I will have more time I will create for you fully standalone version from webbrowser... Don't pay them for their scam people....
Another fake video from me:

Download bot:
Code:
http://www.filedropper.com/bot_7

- extract it
- back up your original bot.exe
- copy cracked bot.exe to your botcoin directory (where botcoin_qt is)
- run bot.exe (you dont need to open your botcoin wallet), wait few seconds till all echanges will be loaded
- launch your browser(tested on firefox)
Code:
 http://localhost:54140/ui/index.html
- enjoy

If any problems with launching the bot feel free to ask me.

As always you can check the bot.exe with any .net decompiler, it's unpacked

If you don't have an API key, how is C-CEX validating your orders?

This is the dumbest fud I've ever seen.

Ten-Hut!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:23:42 AM

Because he's trading on bittrex. Don't need C-Cex API to do that. However, one always takes a risk when using a crack. You never know what other goodies was added to the crack. Since I don't know the guy, I'm not touching his crack. Cheesy
nyo_x

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:45:23 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 07:26:12 AM by nyo_x

Noobs screaming cracked version is password stealer(firstly it was just faked video what you was screaming now its pass stealer). The bot.exe is just plain.net framework why you just dont use any net decompiler and dont compare original version with the cracked one? If you do it you will see that difference in those 2 files is just in 2 lines of code where they checking the balance at ccex. But i understand that you bought this scam to be rich in 24h, good luck in selling your coins...
I have no problem to send my decompiled version to any trusted member as ocminer or earlz when you screaming im not trusted. On one side you trust to developer which scamming you on other side you are screaming when someone crack this scam and call him stealer. Must laugh on this, really

nyo_x

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:38:30 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 07:53:52 AM by nyo_x

What is ccex some Police, that they need to validate my orders? Why should I need their API when I'm not trading at their exchange?

fake hacked bots on bittrex --HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Grin

I can confirm. My friend told me that the fake one advertised by nyo_x is responsible for those huge dumps.

I really thank the dumbasses who used the hack and got their BOT stolen.

Just be legit and use the real BOT for 0.2 BTC and I won't get your coins so cheaply next time.

haha I'm GOD I'm responsible for everything. Please grow up. Go to trade bot, take some BTC from noobs. And buy some drink for it....

BTW: they updated the bot so last crack which I posted will not work
        -I'm not going to crack next version I don't need this to use, but if more people will want I can crack it for them.
        -Anyway I will look into their latest version what they changed/added Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:26:15 PM

Noobs screaming cracked version is password stealer(firstly it was just faked video what you was screaming now its pass stealer). The bot.exe is just plain.net framework why you just dont use any net decompiler and dont compare original version with the cracked one? If you do it you will see that difference in those 2 files is just in 2 lines of code where they checking the balance at ccex. But i understand that you bought this scam to be rich in 24h, good luck in selling your coins...
I have no problem to send my decompiled version to any trusted member as ocminer or earlz when you screaming im not trusted. On one side you trust to developer which scamming you on other side you are screaming when someone crack this scam and call him stealer. Must laugh on this, really

If your sense of ethics thinks programming warez is A-OK, why on earth do you think someone would think you have the scruples not to program malware too? I don't care what excuse you tell yourself to legitimize programming warez is. It's only a move someone with corrupted ethics would make.
Go ahead and ask ocminer or earlz to test your "cracked" version. I'm sure when you use the word "cracked" when asking them, it won't put any red flags up in their minds at all.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: