Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" - Unmoderated Thread  (Read 7269 times)
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:44:37 PM

Noobs screaming cracked version is password stealer(firstly it was just faked video what you was screaming now its pass stealer). The bot.exe is just plain.net framework why you just dont use any net decompiler and dont compare original version with the cracked one? If you do it you will see that difference in those 2 files is just in 2 lines of code where they checking the balance at ccex. But i understand that you bought this scam to be rich in 24h, good luck in selling your coins...
I have no problem to send my decompiled version to any trusted member as ocminer or earlz when you screaming im not trusted. On one side you trust to developer which scamming you on other side you are screaming when someone crack this scam and call him stealer. Must laugh on this, really

If your sense of ethics thinks programming warez is A-OK, why on earth do you think someone would think you have the scruples not to program malware too? I don't care what excuse you tell yourself to legitimize programming warez is. It's only a move someone with corrupted ethics would make.
Go ahead and ask ocminer or earlz to test your "cracked" version. I'm sure when you use the word "cracked" when asking them, it won't put any red flags up in their minds at all.  Roll Eyes

Please read my post above:
Usually I'm not cracking other people work, My job is also coding and I know what time consuming it is, but when I saw this scam I couldn't resist... As I said everything was ok until they didn't cloned their CIRC to BOTcoin. They fucked CIRC holders and now They fucked BOT holders.

I was talking mainly about decompiled executables from CIRC and BOT, which I deobfuscated. Anyone who in his life wrote single line of code must know that it's made from same coder/team of coders. If anybody wan't to verify this I can send him files. I cracked it because didn't want from people to put their btcs to this scam project. But I don't care anymore because if someone here just tell truth, he is scammer, stealer, fudder and is crucified. Anyway I don't care anymore, go put your BTC's to CIRC/BOT project.
I'm not going to say a single word about this. This is what cryptoworld needs, shitty scamming project from p&d groups like this.

Have fun
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

Noobs screaming cracked version is password stealer(firstly it was just faked video what you was screaming now its pass stealer). The bot.exe is just plain.net framework why you just dont use any net decompiler and dont compare original version with the cracked one? If you do it you will see that difference in those 2 files is just in 2 lines of code where they checking the balance at ccex. But i understand that you bought this scam to be rich in 24h, good luck in selling your coins...
I have no problem to send my decompiled version to any trusted member as ocminer or earlz when you screaming im not trusted. On one side you trust to developer which scamming you on other side you are screaming when someone crack this scam and call him stealer. Must laugh on this, really

If your sense of ethics thinks programming warez is A-OK, why on earth do you think someone would think you have the scruples not to program malware too? I don't care what excuse you tell yourself to legitimize programming warez is. It's only a move someone with corrupted ethics would make.
Go ahead and ask ocminer or earlz to test your "cracked" version. I'm sure when you use the word "cracked" when asking them, it won't put any red flags up in their minds at all.  Roll Eyes

Usually I'm not cracking other people work, My job is also coding and I know what time consuming it is, but when I saw this scam I couldn't resist... As I said everything was ok until they didn't cloned their CIRC to BOTcoin. They fucked CIRC holders and now They fucked BOT holders.

I was talking mainly about decompiled executables from CIRC and BOT, which I deobfuscated. Anyone who in his life wrote single line of code must know that it's made from same coder/team of coders. If anybody wan't to verify this I can send him files. I cracked it because didn't want from people to put their btcs to this scam project. But I don't care anymore because if someone here just tell truth, he is scammer, stealer, fudder and is crucified. Anyway I don't care anymore, go put your BTC's to CIRC/BOT project.
I'm not going to say a single word about this. This is what cryptoworld needs, shitty scamming project from p&d groups like this.

Have fun

Keep telling yourself that your excuse for making warez is perfectly legit. I guess you think of yourself as some crypto-vigilante.  Roll Eyes Many who program warez think they are doing a good thing because they are battling greedy corporations. Don't care. I'd really love a free copy of Microsoft Office. But I'm not going to go hunting for the warez version. I value the data on my computer...
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:09:03 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 08:22:08 AM by nyo_x

Go ahead and ask ocminer or earlz to test your "cracked" version. I'm sure when you use the word "cracked" when asking them, it won't put any red flags up in their minds at all.  Roll Eyes

Have fun

Keep telling yourself that your excuse for making warez is perfectly legit. I guess you think of yourself as some crypto-vigilante.  Roll Eyes Many who program warez think they are doing a good thing because they are battling greedy corporations. Don't care. I'd really love a free copy of Microsoft Office. But I'm not going to go hunting for the warez version. I value the data on my computer...

Same over again, I never said cracking or warez is OK. But I see for you it is ok, when some group of scammers, making bussines like this. Really go and sell your coins to some noob with profit. I haven't nothing more to say, when it comes to BOT/CIRC
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:23:14 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 08:35:23 PM by bones261

Same over again, I never said cracking or warez is OK. But I see for you it is ok, when some group of scammers, making bussines like this. Really go and sell your coins to some noob with profit. I haven't nothing more to say, when it comes to BOT/CIRC

Maybe you never "said" programming warez was OK; but then you go out and program a "cracked" version of software.  Cheesy Actions speak louder than words. I would not add this accomplishment to your resume...
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

Don't worry man, just let them say it's a malware when they don't even know about reverse engineering.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:38:08 PM

Don't worry man, just let them say it's a malware when they don't even know about reverse engineering.

Reverse engineering? The only thing the guy did was excise the code that requires the 100 coins. No design changes. No functionality changes. Didn't even change the name of the program to something different. It's warez. And creating warez is on the same level as creating malware, ethically. Why on Earth would anyone trust someone who lost their sense of scruples just to prove a point?
LordCoder

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:11:21 AM

Reverse engineering? The only thing the guy did was excise the code that requires the 100 coins. No design changes. No functionality changes. Didn't even change the name of the program to something different. It's warez. And creating warez is on the same level as creating malware, ethically. Why on Earth would anyone trust someone who lost their sense of scruples just to prove a point?

Yes, that's reverse engineering. And how can you compare warez to malware? Please stop saying stupid things, we already know you don't have any other argument to prove this isn't a scamcoin.
Good luck.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:43:23 AM

Yes, that's reverse engineering. And how can you compare warez to malware? Please stop saying stupid things, we already know you don't have any other argument to prove this isn't a scamcoin.
Good luck.

Warez is software piracy. It's not ethical to infringe on someone's copyright. The guy didn't even change anything in the cracked program except the part about needing 100 coins to make it function. Reverse engineering is fine as long as you change the programming a little more then just circumventing the copy protection. Call it whatever you want. This feat of "reverse engineering" isn't something he's going to display proudly on his linkedin page.
LordCoder

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:08:24 AM

Good luck.

Warez is software piracy. It's not ethical to infringe on someone's copyright. The guy didn't even change anything in the cracked program except the part about needing 100 coins to make it function. Reverse engineering is fine as long as you change the programming a little more then just circumventing the copy protection. Call it whatever you want. This feat of "reverse engineering" isn't something he's going to display proudly on his linkedin page.

And what's the ethical reason of making a scamcoin? Explain me, I want to hear you.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:25:22 AM

Good luck.

And what's the ethical reason of making a scamcoin? Explain me, I want to hear you.

You haven't sufficiently proved this is a mere scam. All I have to say, is a member of the dev team responded with my troubles with the program. It still does not display correctly within the qt. I actually let him take over my rig remotely, while I watched, and he came up with a solution. It's been days now. I don't see any evidence that he planted malware on my computer while he had full access to it. None of my coins have disappeared from any of my wallets or exchanges. If he truly is out to scam everyone, why on Earth would we he go the extra mile to help me and not try to screw me over while he was at it? I could be wrong. I could find all my info compromised within the next few months. However, I highly doubt it. They already made their 120 BTC and are now doing what someone who got paid should be doing.
LordCoder

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:59:24 AM

Good luck.

You haven't sufficiently proved this is a mere scam. All I have to say, is a member of the dev team responded with my troubles with the program. It still does not display correctly within the qt. I actually let him take over my rig remotely, while I watched, and he came up with a solution. It's been days now. I don't see any evidence that he planted malware on my computer while he had full access to it. None of my coins have disappeared from any of my wallets or exchanges. If he truly is out to scam everyone, why on Earth would we he go the extra mile to help me and not try to screw me over while he was at it? I could be wrong. I could find all my info compromised within the next few months. However, I highly doubt it. They already made their 120 BTC and are now doing what someone who got paid should be doing.

Just take a look at some members like Knight mentioned on the moderated thread, they NOW think this is a scam. I don't really care, I sold my botcoins.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:13:49 PM

Just take a look at some members like Knight mentioned on the moderated thread, they NOW think this is a scam. I don't really care, I sold my botcoins.

And I'm supposed to hold what White Knight writes as gospel?  Cheesy  The dev team already helped me out and proved themselves to me.
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:13:38 AM

i have posted in my thread - BOT is dead because bittrex didnt want it.

follow my thread to not loose money.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:33:29 AM

i have posted in my thread - BOT is dead because bittrex didnt want it.

lol any crypto that requires bittrex to survive is a waste of ones and zeros anyways.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:45:14 AM

So BOT coin was legit but the warez people spoiled the party?

LOL, they had a moderated thread, they didnt even answer some legit questions. So i dont think so
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:58:52 PM

So BOT coin was legit but the warez people spoiled the party?

LOL, they had a moderated thread, they didnt even answer some legit questions. So i dont think so

Today I had to update the bot to make it work again. No other communication about updating the Bot except the error message telling me to do so. What kind of communication is that? I bet these clowns open their thread back up as soon as they can grab all the coins back for as cheap as possible.
LordCoder

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:02:28 PM

Warez is not the reason of that price, it's because it has been never a real coin. Scam like most ICOs.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:04:06 PM

BOT devs went back to the buttplug business perhaps?

As it'll prob die you never know with such manipulator coin devs (or pumpers involved, whatever the case) and crypto.  Watch...they do an update 2wks from now and it gets a "surprise" addition to bittrex, after insiders have collected enough of this low supply coin Roll Eyes - price flies again for a round 2 of pnd.  

Shoot who knows, the 'cracking' thing and all this FUD could be fake/self made by those insider with the devs or manipulators so they could just bring the price down to shit now to buy up all the low-count coins and manipulate it back up at a later date (yes I'm that paranoid but if you've been around crypto long enough you know this is sadly a normal act by ppl in the scene).  I'm sure that's what most sheep are hoping for anyways at least LOL.  Game of deception at its finest, especially if "you know who" is involved behind the scenes.
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:39:34 PM

To be honest i think BOT was a total failure for Bob..
I did see one guy telling nasty truths and facts in ccex trollbox for two days during Bob and Gekkos spamming to get it to liftoff. I honestly think that guy made some people opening their eyes and sold their bags of shit before Bob started selling for real.

And i think ccex is pretty much done for by letting the biggest scammer in crypto moderate their chatbox.
Why would anyone do that ? Its like suicide.. They must be in really deep problems and totally desperate.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:54:46 PM

To be honest i think BOT was a total failure for Bob..
I did see one guy telling nasty truths and facts in ccex trollbox for two days during Bob and Gekkos spamming to get it to liftoff. I honestly think that guy made some people opening their eyes and sold their bags of shit before Bob started selling for real.

And i think ccex is pretty much done for by letting the biggest scammer in crypto moderate their chatbox.
Why would anyone do that ? Its like suicide.. They must be in really deep problems and totally desperate.

Yes bot was a failure for me. I only managed to make 0.120 btc.
So sad!
 Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: