Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesbos Inhabitants Expressing Their Opinions On Their Island's Enrichment. Video  (Read 409 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:01:22 PM

How come I don't see this on TV?

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:33:39 PM

i have very little pity for the greeks, golden dawn offers to send the migrants back but greeks keep voting for left wing multicult political parties, let's see if anything changes after the next election but so far golden dawn is polling at only 6%

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

i have very little pity for the greeks, golden dawn offers to send the migrants back but greeks keep voting for left wing multicult political parties, let's see if anything changes after the next election but so far golden dawn is polling at only 6%

Traditionally, the Greeks swing more towards the left when compared to the other European Union nations such as Germany and the United Kingdom. And Golden Dawn is too far to the right of the political spectrum, for most Greeks to feel comfortable voting for it. A lot of people (especially the middle aged and the elderly) still associate the Golden Dawn with the Nazis, who invaded Greece in 1941.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: