Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox OKPay Withdrawal Delay  (Read 10203 times)
mindphlux (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 06:23:39 PM

Hello,

Anyone else experiencing a delay when trying to withdraw to OkPay? My request has been stuck at "todo" for over 72 hours. Support is no longer responding and will not give an ETA. What can I do?

Best Regards
mindphlux
arsenische
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:15:36 PM

So did you receive the payment? How long did it take? Seems I have a similar issue (though not 72 hours yet).

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 09:13:51 PM

What are the fees on okpay withdrawal on mtgox?

arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:12:04 AM

Frankly speaking I am not quite sure how fees are calculated, but when you withdraw $1000 from mtgox, you get ~$987 on your OKPay account.

Btw, my withdrawal got executed. Probably it was delayed due to weekend.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:16:40 AM

Frankly speaking I am not quite sure how fees are calculated, but when you withdraw $1000 from mtgox, you get ~$987 on your OKPay account.

Btw, my withdrawal got executed. Probably it was delayed due to weekend.

I checked on gox and it said withdraw fees were 1%. I can live with that.

In your experiences, how long does a normal USD withdrawal usually take from MtGox to OKPAY?
arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:26:43 AM

In your experiences, how long does a normal USD withdrawal usually take from MtGox to OKPAY?

Usually it takes just few minutes unless you send it at friday night (or was it coincidence?). Want to make arbitraging with btc-e, lol?

Btw, they have an affiliate program, here is my referral link: https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=arsenische Wink

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:46:48 AM

Usually it takes just few minutes unless you send it at friday night (or was it coincidence?). Want to make arbitraging with btc-e, lol?

Btw, they have an affiliate program, here is my referral link: https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=arsenische Wink

Haha yes. Thanks for the info. I signed up a few days ago.
arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:25:16 AM

Hm... looks like it doesn't take minutes anymore... I don't know how to estimate withdrawal time.

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2795
Merit: 1820

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:28:44 AM

My withdraw has been sitting with Status: todo for over 30hrs now and its Tuesday  Huh heard they ran out of funds and topping up which should take by Friday??? hope that's not the case cause a week to withdraw is unacceptable

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:40:01 AM

My withdraw has been sitting with Status: todo for over 30hrs now and its Tuesday  Huh heard they ran out of funds and topping up which should take by Friday??? hope that's not the case cause a week to withdraw is unacceptable

Same here. Who ran out of funds: OKPay or MtGox? Where did you hear that? But both of them earn from money moving back and forth, probably it is their interest to speed up this process.

arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:04:59 PM

Ok, received couple withdrawals from MtGox to OKPay. It seems like they process all the withdrawals simultaneously. And at the same time bitcoin price dropped. Are these events related to each other? Maybe that's the reason of recent sudden bitcoin price drop (since it enables arbitraging for profit and gives incentive to sell btc at mtgox)?

arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:52:52 PM

Surprisingly withdrawals from MtGox work. It took less than an hour to withdraw from MtGox to OKPay.

anarchomedia

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:49:47 PM

I'm having the reverse problem at the moment; my deposit into Mt-Gox from Okpay seems to be stalled.  Okpay sent it but it is not showing up in my Mt-Gox account yet.  It has been a few hours and usually it is much faster.  I suppose it is due to the problems Mt-Gox is having at the moment.  I should be patient but I want get in an scoop up some coins while they are fairly low.
arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 02:41:51 PM

You can buy your coins at btc-e, they are cheaper there. Deposits from okpay to btc-e are instant.

iambaboon

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

bitcoin afficionado

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:08:37 PM

2 days already, withdrawal is in 'todo' state

"Emergencies" have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded. (F. Hayek)
lisnic

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 01:00:09 PM

Sorry for the delay.Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for the OKPay withdrawals at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to check the status of these transferes and notify you as soon as they are processed.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

April 23, 2013 13:15
arsenische
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 02:19:35 PM

Sorry for the delay.Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for the OKPay withdrawals at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will continue to check the status of these transferes and notify you as soon as they are processed.

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team

April 23, 2013 13:15

Oh, wow.. How large was a withdrawal (if not a secret)? Or maybe the size doesn't matter, but amount of withdrawals does (and they don't have enough staff to handle it)?

bittencoin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:20:23 AM

My experience with the withdrawal difficulty has solidify my belief that mtgox intentionally delay and prevent people from withdrawing funds.

Within the last 8 days, I have experienced all 6 failed withdrawal attempts with any moderate amount of money, ranging from $400 to $950.  They first delay by putting the requests on a todo list overnight even though the withdrawal requests were put in before or at the start of their working day in Japan.  After holding the funds overnight, the requests would go into an error status.  They, of course, don't notify the clients, you have to manually check the request.  You will need to open a support ticket to get them to re-initiate the withdrawal and wait for another day. 

Withdrawal requests ranging from $2-$20 are processed within a couple of hours and none of those requests resulted in errors. 
aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:15:49 AM

My experience with the withdrawal difficulty has solidify my belief that mtgox intentionally delay and prevent people from withdrawing funds.

Within the last 8 days, I have experienced all 6 failed withdrawal attempts with any moderate amount of money, ranging from $400 to $950.  They first delay by putting the requests on a todo list overnight even though the withdrawal requests were put in before or at the start of their working day in Japan.  After holding the funds overnight, the requests would go into an error status.  They, of course, don't notify the clients, you have to manually check the request.  You will need to open a support ticket to get them to re-initiate the withdrawal and wait for another day. 

Withdrawal requests ranging from $2-$20 are processed within a couple of hours and none of those requests resulted in errors. 

I have exactly same experience with okpay withdrawal. I am convinced this withdraw process was specifically created to discourage withdrawals. They are working hard to loose credibility.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████