Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin= 1M$ tomorrow. What you will do?  (Read 4807 times)
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:51:34 PM

If it reaches to 1 Million $ tomorrow I will cash out and will be millionaire for sure.I will start shipping company to offer services for trading purposes.I will not wait to convert all my wealth into fiat money and I am waiting for that day.
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:25:29 AM

Let's say Bitcoin does go to Moon-illion overnight, what would the ratio of BTC to LTC or PPC? If I invested $100 at prices right now, would my 300~ PPC or 35~LTC  make more than my .44 BTC? These are all roughly about how many coins I could get.

It would be interesting to see, I'm guessing that the other coins could very possibly be pumped to make almost similar profits. This slightly occurred during the 1k market,  but I'm not sure it would work this same scale.

I know it's my first post,  but I'm trying to think outside the box.
kromtar

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

contracorriente

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:18:03 AM

If bitcoin hit 1M maybe that means fiat become toilet paper and we can't even buy a shit car with that 1M, who know anything can happen.  Cheesy

Well i will be ok just giving some to my family and charity, to pay some debt sadly, and buy a house far from city with fertile soil to farm.

can't even clean my ass with fiat Sad
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:46:38 PM

Let's say Bitcoin does go to Moon-illion overnight, what would the ratio of BTC to LTC or PPC? If I invested $100 at prices right now, would my 300~ PPC or 35~LTC  make more than my .44 BTC? These are all roughly about how many coins I could get.

That's a very interesting question. A $1 mil coin at similarish buying power to now would mean that it had effectively conquered the whole world. The speculation phase would be long, long gone.

Most of Bitcoin is still speculation, LTC and friends is in a similar but even more intense boat. I'm sure they'd rise massively as many people are so fucking dim they think it's 'cheaper' to buy but they'd eventually be exposed as totally useless and turn to dust as BTC sailed away into the future.

It would be the greatest pump and dump in human history. If you could time it you'd make even more money.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3969

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:04:09 PM

i like bitcoin, but $1M in the foreseeable future stretches the credulity.
Why would big money holders switch to bitcoin?
They are quite cozy as it is; they know the rules of the game well and their assets prices were appreciating relatively steadily.
The Wall Street rush, predicted by Mr Silbert, never materialized.
I think that slow, but productive software development is the future of Bitcoin.
Maybe Bitcoin 3.1 will have a chance, but not Bitcoin 0.9
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:32:07 PM

That's a very interesting question. A $1 mil coin at similarish buying power to now would mean that it had effectively conquered the whole world. The speculation phase would be long, long gone.

Most of Bitcoin is still speculation, LTC and friends is in a similar but even more intense boat. I'm sure they'd rise massively as many people are so fucking dim they think it's 'cheaper' to buy but they'd eventually be exposed as totally useless and turn to dust as BTC sailed away into the future.

It would be the greatest pump and dump in human history. If you could time it you'd make even more money.

I don't want to derail the topic, but what about the potential upcoming bubble? I feel like many people will go with the notion that the coins are "cheaper" but still reputable enough to invest in. I'm not advocating for any one coin, but if prices were semi-stable, PPC for instance would give you 1% of your coins back per year. Those sort of things in addition to people pumping smaller coins ("I can't afford whole bitcoin so I'm going to invest in x or y instead" logic) might push me towards alt coins.

It would be interesting if someone had the ratios of BTC to alt coins during ATHs. Regardless of the perceptions on longevity or utility on alt coins, I would think the one with the most buying power would be best.

This is all going past what OP was asking though; it it was convenient for me to use purely bitcoin I would use it for most transactions. I wouldn't be a millionaire for long if I bought tons of nice cars and houses, as much as I would want to. I would most likely take the money out, because of the massive overnight volatility, and invest it in a "safer" outlet. I would be dismayed to be damaged financially by another huge crash.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:01:27 PM

I don't want to derail the topic, but what about the potential upcoming bubble? I feel like many people will go with the notion that the coins are "cheaper" but still reputable enough to invest in.

People think 2013 was the year of Bitcoin. It was of course but you would've made a lot more money if you'd parked a similar initial outlay in LTC.

Same for plenty of other alts too but there aren't many others that you could actually pull all your funds out of without wiping out the market. The rises are larger and the falls are more brutal.

Effectively Bitcoin is in the exact same boat as all the other coins with a little bit of utility tinsel at the moment. If we take the $1 mil scenario then it's become a completely different deal. No other coin could be anywhere near in terms of market cap. Alts would have enormous rises on the way up and then plummet.

As ever in alt world you can make more money if you know when to enter and when to exit. It's the timing that makes or breaks you.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:42:59 AM

those comments always make me keep my Bitcoins in my wallet instead of using them Cheesy . If bitcoin becomes as big as USD, then 1 btc would be $1million

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:01:39 AM

Shit my pants....

farting_shot

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:33:44 PM

Bitcoin will never get to 1M$. Too many scammers and manipulators. There's much higher chance it will get to 0$.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:35:44 PM

3 ply toilet paper !!!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:39:45 PM

Will sell some bitcoins and buy litecoins like hell. (Will pump & dump it of course Grin)
(maybe dogecoins too)

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
doublebit.co.in

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:41:55 PM

If it reaches to 1 Million $ tomorrow I will cash out and will be millionaire for sure.I will start shipping company to offer services for trading purposes.I will not wait to convert all my wealth into fiat money and I am waiting for that day.

I love your vision.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:38:29 PM

Dumping 100% of an asset is always a stupid idea specially with Bitcoin.
Do you trust the dollar and the goverment that much? Its your choice but if I would keep some on gold and Bitcoin. Going 100% on dollar is simply insane to me.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:04:20 AM

Dumping 100% of an asset is always a stupid idea specially with Bitcoin.
Do you trust the dollar and the goverment that much? Its your choice but if I would keep some on gold and Bitcoin. Going 100% on dollar is simply insane to me.

Depends on whether you spend it all on other assets, especially ones that generate income.

A $1 million coin would mean that there was something ever so slightly wrong with the dollar so it would probably be the last thing people lusted after.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:01:28 AM

Your reaction?

That's mine:

1- Keep all copies of wallet continues on their own secure places.
2- Go to my bank and tell them I got more than 1 BTC and I want a new house at 50% of their value and a car for free of their stock (in my country there are a lot of them, people don't pay their credits  Roll Eyes) for the transaction. If they're not agree, there are a lot of banks they will recieve me most greatefull...
3- Go to the same mall of ever with my only friend who got BTC to play bowling, drink Burn and play PumpItUp all night...
4- Tell him: 'Dude, we are millionaires... And that's all for you. Thank you".

Keep it maybe on the next day it will become 2M$, and next 3M$, so better keep it.
MasterYii

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:31:34 AM

Your reaction?

That's mine:

2- Go to my bank and tell them I got more than 1 BTC and I want a new house at 50% of their value and a car for free of their stock (in my country there are a lot of them, people don't pay their credits  Roll Eyes) for the transaction. If they're not agree, there are a lot of banks they will recieve me most greatefull...
3- Go to the same mall of ever with my only friend who got BTC to play bowling, drink Burn and play PumpItUp all night...

Wow Im going to buy more today and sell them tomorrow, thats what Im going to do 1M$ is a pretty big money.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:26:43 AM

firstly i would imidiatelly sell all of my bitcoin after that, i would buy :

Hotel and restaurant
Car an new house for my familly
and build my own business
but the question is when 1 bitcoin equals 1M$?
SunBin

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:54:28 PM

Buy a new house, car and a few slave girls.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:37:55 PM

Your reaction?

That's mine:

Keep it maybe on the next day it will become 2M$, and next 3M$, so better keep it.

Too much risk, you want to sell some once it reaches 1 million dollars. Not all, because as you said, once the price goes nuts, there's no limit, but you want to sell some and get a couple millions on fiat, just in case.
Of course im assuming by then the goverment fiat hasn't devalued to hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: