Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to properly import Lealana Privet Keys (And how i screwed up at first)  (Read 847 times)
Silverlight (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:46:13 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 12:37:30 PM by Silverlight

Here is how to correctly import Lealana Coins privet keys, and some common mistakes people might make when doing so. ( I accidently falsely accused Lealana coins of not working, I was wrong, They work fine.)

(Sorry about that smoothie, my mistake, your coins work fine)

So here is how to correctly import the privet keys from Lealana coins:

FOR LITECOINS: 

1. go to liteaddress.org and generate an address (which we will not use, just make an address to get to the next section of the site). Move your cursor until the generation of the address happens (may take a minute).

2. Then disconnect your internet connection. (for security, the site will still work)

3. Click on the "Wallet Details" page. Paste your private key from the back of your hologram into that textbox and click "View Details"

4. then it should generate a 51 character Private Key WIF  (don't use the compressed one, I didn't)

5. Copy that WIF and use that with the importprivkey command in the litecoin Qt client (the official client).   (go to help, debug, console tab) Type in without quotations "importprivkey YourRealPrivetKeyGoesHere"  (I didn't bother with a label)

Wait for the QT client to rescan the blockchain  (The program may freeze, just wait, it will work after a few minutes)  At this point you should have your LTC in your QT client and its ready to spend

*** THE HASH CHECKER THAT YOU USE FOR BITCOIN MAY NOT WORK FOR LITECOINS*** ( Such as xorbin, that works for bitcoin, not for litecoin it seems. Use the one from the site I listed)

------------------------

FOR BITCOIN:  After peeling the hologram I used a hash checker from xorbin to get the mini privet key's WIF, just paste the mini key in and check it, copy the long string of numbers, that's your WIF code you need to import.

Then I went to https://blockchain.info/  - I made a wallet - and I put the WIF into the import section and hit sweep. Then I had my BTC and I sent it were I wanted it.

*** BE VERY AWARE OF UPPER-CASE AND LOWER-CASE LETTERS LOOKING ALIKE - I MISTAKED A LOWER CASE z FOR AN UPPER CASE Z***  (pay special attention to letters that look alike regardless of capitalization such as z or Z , the letters are small and it can be hard to tell sometimes if its an upper-case or lower-case)  - Otherwise you might sweep a blank address like I did by mistake.

That is what I did to redeem my coins.

And above all don't jump to conclusions - If it does not seem to work, check everything again!  Recheck as many times as you gota to make sure everything was typed in correctly, such as all caps are correct, and your using the right hash checkers for your needs.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:11:05 AM

have you tried http://www.lealana.com/

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:27:48 AM

It's certainly possible that someone sold you an unfunded coin.  Perhaps intentionally to scam you, perhaps the seller didn't realize it was unfunded.

It's also possible that this is a simple misunderstanding.  At this point, you either need to contact the person that sold it to you, or you need to contact lealana directly.

Either way, it's important to give serious consideration to just how much you trust a seller when purchasing a private key, since the seller may have access to the value after the transaction is complete (as may anyone else that has every had access to that key in the past).

The address shows its funded.... the privet key does not match the public address... I think the coins got screwed up in production.

This is a legit coin... funded... Something Is seriously wrong here.  (I got the case... the seal... the coin.. its the real deal.. This is seriously disturbing.)
maybe.
in anycase you better hurry 100$ BTC could happen any moment.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:34:35 AM

I know dude... seriously disturbing. (and it looks like I already am getting screwed right off the bat due to this... This delay hurts)

imagine you had to wait another 10 days.

zero01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:45:38 AM

send a message in the email or try to contact admin
there may be a mistake
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:18:34 AM

maybe you should ask in this thread about that or ask the one who are selling there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=315440.0

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:51:01 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 03:14:21 AM by smoothie

I just tried to cash in a .1 BTC Lealana bitcoin.  (using blockchain.info)

The address that shows after the sweep does not match the first bits addy and has no funds?

I sweeped it... it did not work.. Direct import gave me a different addressee with no funds?

1BTCMKZ4qq46k4v3LEaGvCJZyVQbaYj4Pw - my public addy  (Does not match the Hash addy when importing)

I emailed you. Please respond.

Thanks

also I sent you a Private Message.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Silverlight (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:23:04 AM

I screwed up... my fault not his... Sorry!

I mistyped a capitalization... The symbols are rather small and I thought a capital Z was a lower case z.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:30:44 AM

I screwed up....Sorry!   I miss typed a capitalization!

The bitcoin worked and I redeemed it.  imported and done.

Glad I could help!  Smiley

Check your email. I responded.

I screwed up... my fault not his... Sorry!

I mistyped a capitalization... The symbols are rather small and I thought a capital Z was a lower case z.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:03:48 PM

Here is how to correctly import Lealana Coins privet keys, and some common mistakes people might make when doing so. ( I accidently falsely accused Lealana coins of not working, I was wrong, They work fine.)

(Sorry about that smoothie, my mistake, your coins work fine)

So here is how to correctly import the privet keys from Lealana coins:

FOR LITECOINS: 

1. go to liteaddress.org and generate an address (which we will not use, just make an address to get to the next section of the site). Move your cursor until the generation of the address happens (may take a minute).

2. Then disconnect your internet connection. (for security, the site will still work)

3. Click on the "Wallet Details" page. Paste your private key from the back of your hologram into that textbox and click "View Details"

4. then it should generate a 51 character Private Key WIF  (don't use the compressed one, I didn't)

5. Copy that WIF and use that with the importprivkey command in the litecoin Qt client (the official client).   (go to help, debug, console tab) Type in without quotations "importprivkey YourRealPrivetKeyGoesHere"  (I didn't bother with a label)

Wait for the QT client to rescan the blockchain  (The program may freeze, just wait, it will work after a few minutes)  At this point you should have your LTC in your QT client and its ready to spend

*** THE HASH CHECKER THAT YOU USE FOR BITCOIN MAY NOT WORK FOR LITECOINS*** ( Such as xorbin, that works for bitcoin, not for litecoin it seems. Use the one from the site I listed)

------------------------

FOR BITCOIN:  After peeling the hologram I used a hash checker from xorbin to get the mini privet key's WIF, just paste the mini key in and check it, copy the long string of numbers, that's your WIF code you need to import.

Then I went to https://blockchain.info/  - I made a wallet - and I put the WIF into the import section and hit sweep. Then I had my BTC and I sent it were I wanted it.

*** BE VERY AWARE OF UPPER-CASE AND LOWER-CASE LETTERS LOOKING ALIKE - I MISTAKED A LOWER CASE z FOR AN UPPER CASE Z***  (pay special attention to letters that look alike regardless of capitalization such as z or Z , the letters are small and it can be hard to tell sometimes if its an upper-case or lower-case)  - Otherwise you might sweep a blank address like I did by mistake.

That is what I did to redeem my coins.

And above all don't jump to conclusions - If it does not seem to work, check everything again!  Recheck as many times as you gota to make sure everything was typed in correctly, such as all caps are correct, and your using the right hash checkers for your needs.

Thanks for posting this.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: