Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Goods suggestion  (Read 273 times)
mokimarket (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:46:42 AM

Just my opinion, but I think there's a market for usb's pre-loaded w gigabytes of organized content (movies,tv shows, software,...)

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:59:52 AM

Just my opinion, but I think there's a market for usb's pre-loaded w gigabytes of organized content (movies,tv shows, software,...)

I think that's readily available everywhere where pirated dvd's and cd's are available.
Digital Goods are items that doesn't need to be shipped physically and can be transferred online.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:15:00 AM

I think that's readily available everywhere where pirated dvd's and cd's are available.
Digital Goods are items that doesn't need to be shipped physically and can be transferred online.
But some place has low connecting speed or lack of large data package. So they need to get the digital goods shipped to their place.

mokimarket (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

I dunno, I see plenty of people selling bootleg dvds...but what about a usb w 1000 action movies?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: