Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our financial problems are derived from money?  (Read 2515 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:49:12 PM

You all keep thinking the problems is derived from the money but isnt ,problem name of the financial problems is PEOPLE,politicians ,who manage the country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:14:17 PM

Money and debt are 2 different things. There are monetary systems, (in the academic books), without debt.

In the current system, they are the same. When you have money, you are indebted towards the creators of it, the central banks.

Because you dont own that money, you just borrowed it.

It is not true. If I have money earned with my work that money are mine. Are not borrowed by no one (nor from the Central Bank, nor from my employer, nor by no one other) but my property. Fact is that that money can be spent in the way I do and I spend those in the way I do. I do this thing with my money and never no one have come to me to take those or to ask those. I have spent thousand and thousand of money since I had the first one and no one have told me why you have made this or give me that money. And never will come to ask for take those. Even if will come I will call the police and that man will go in jail.

Hahaha the brainwashing works.

You don't earn money when you go to work, you are given a scam paper certificate. The same way you are scammed to work for a paper crap, the same way the vendors, consumers, producers, investors are also fooled by that.

That currency comes into existence by being borrowed from the CB, and it's passed along the economy. You are also paying interest on it in forms of taxes, which are going directly in the pockets of the CB to pay the interest on this ponzi loan.

Wow, the stupidity know to write. I'm trying to expostulate with your mind even it is hard for me. Can you tell me why the bakers give you bread (with which you feed your wonderful mind) if the money you give to him are not yours? Why him must accept money that are not yours? Why not him go with his bread to some other person which produce the thing he need and made barter. In this way he don't have debit and live his life happy and free. Not only this. You are a thief because you take something that is not yours. Conclusion: you must go to jail.

Not only this. Your money are not yours but are borrowed from I don't know who. You will have never your money to pay off your debt because there are not possibility to own money in your economy. You will work like a mule but you will not be paid for your work. You will have only borrowed money. A little stupidity this thing for me but me are a brainwashing and I don't understand these things. But I have a question. Do you accept that you are a mule? Because the mule work and never is paid. But even the mule take something for its work: the food. You don't have nor that. Here rise another question: Accept you that you are worst than a mule?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:20:03 PM

Money and debt are 2 different things. There are monetary systems, (in the academic books), without debt.

In the current system, they are the same. When you have money, you are indebted towards the creators of it, the central banks.

Because you dont own that money, you just borrowed it.

It is not true. If I have money earned with my work that money are mine. Are not borrowed by no one (nor from the Central Bank, nor from my employer, nor by no one other) but my property. Fact is that that money can be spent in the way I do and I spend those in the way I do. I do this thing with my money and never no one have come to me to take those or to ask those. I have spent thousand and thousand of money since I had the first one and no one have told me why you have made this or give me that money. And never will come to ask for take those. Even if will come I will call the police and that man will go in jail.

Hahaha the brainwashing works.

You don't earn money when you go to work, you are given a scam paper certificate. The same way you are scammed to work for a paper crap, the same way the vendors, consumers, producers, investors are also fooled by that.

That currency comes into existence by being borrowed from the CB, and it's passed along the economy. You are also paying interest on it in forms of taxes, which are going directly in the pockets of the CB to pay the interest on this ponzi loan.

Wow, the stupidity know to write. I'm trying to expostulate with your mind even it is hard for me. Can you tell me why the bakers give you bread (with which you feed your wonderful mind) if the money you give to him are not yours? Why him must accept money that are not yours? Why not him go with his bread to some other person which produce the thing he need and made barter. In this way he don't have debit and live his life happy and free. Not only this. You are a thief because you take something that is not yours. Conclusion: you must go to jail.

Not only this. Your money are not yours but are borrowed from I don't know who. You will have never your money to pay off your debt because there are not possibility to own money in your economy. You will work like a mule but you will not be paid for your work. You will have only borrowed money. A little stupidity this thing for me but me are a brainwashing and I don't understand these things. But I have a question. Do you accept that you are a mule? Because the mule work and never is paid. But even the mule take something for its work: the food. You don't have nor that. Here rise another question: Accept you that you are worst than a mule?

The only way to be free in this society is by having a passive income that is enough to sustain all your basic needs AFTER taxes. There's no way around it. Avoiding taxes is just not a good idea, I want to be able to sleep at night. So unless anyone has a better plan, the only way is to do it within the rules. Now in regards to Bitcoin, you could spend here 10 years and make 100 BTC Posting and have a lot of money in untaxed Bitcoin form, but as soon as you want to buy something that will deliver passive income like a house so you can rent it, you will need to get it taxed. So yeah, there's no escape for taxes.
V for Varoufakis

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:55:40 PM

The problem is usury.

"The Usury Problem Remains"

"Several Hundred Years Later Aristotle (384-322 Bc) Formulated The Classical View Against Usury. Aristotle understood that money is sterile; it doesn’t beget more money the way cows  beget more cows. He knew that “Money exists not by nature but by law”:

“The most hated sort (of wealth getting) and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself and not from the natural object  of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange but not to increase at interest. And this term interest (tokos), which means the birth of money from money is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth, this is the most unnatural.”  (1258b, POLITICS)"

http://www.monetary.org/the-usury-problem-remains/2010/12
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:15:12 PM

The problem is usury.

"The Usury Problem Remains"

"Several Hundred Years Later Aristotle (384-322 Bc) Formulated The Classical View Against Usury. Aristotle understood that money is sterile; it doesn’t beget more money the way cows  beget more cows. He knew that “Money exists not by nature but by law”:

“The most hated sort (of wealth getting) and with the greatest reason, is usury, which makes a gain out of money itself and not from the natural object  of it. For money was intended to be used in exchange but not to increase at interest. And this term interest (tokos), which means the birth of money from money is applied to the breeding of money because the offspring resembles the parent. Wherefore of all modes of getting wealth, this is the most unnatural.”  (1258b, POLITICS)"

http://www.monetary.org/the-usury-problem-remains/2010/12

So why would anybody lend you any money if they dont get interest on it?

Or you are implying that the capital raising should only be done by stock markets and crowdfunding?

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

At this point those person ,Aristotle ,should be alive to rewrite some things ,one of them would be those about the money ,at this stage makes no sense to live without the lending process.Some big projects turn live because these feature ,without it several things we have now wouldnt be possible.Soo money isnt a problem at all who steal it and give it a bad use are the ones that we should accuse .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: