Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBundle.org - Now with a shiny looking site!  (Read 1016 times)
caffeinewriter (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 11:56:42 PM

Hey, some of you may have seen my last announcement about my new site, but most of you probably haven't. Since I was last here, I've had Mr. Coinman join me, and we've gotten a B-E-A-utiful site up Smiley Well, it's still under development, just like all websites are. Perpetually.

But anyways, here the deal. We need vendors for our first bundle!!! If you or someone you know has software/games/music/ebooks/anything that's downloadable that they're willing to do a "pay-what-you-want" style thing just like HumbleBundle does, wit the charity portions and all, PM me, or email us at bitcoinb [at] bitcoinbundle [dot] org. (The PM is preferable)

Also, if you're interested, there's a mailing list signup stickied to the bottom of the page Smiley We'll let you know as soon as you launch!

If you have any feedback on this site, let me know.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caffeinewriter (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 05:25:20 AM

Okay, look, the thing that keeps people going on developing sites, is feedback from their userbase/community. I'm not hearing a whole lot from either. Even if you're not interested, will you at least leave me feedback on what will make you interested? Remember, we need help from you, the community. I know it's not exactly functional right now, but the more help we get from you (the community) the faster it'll go up. A capiche?

rb2k

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 03:23:37 PM

I went to bitcoinbundle.org and all I saw was a wordpress site that said "Full Site Coming Soon! Bitcoin Bundle is currently under construction." (twice on the frontpage)

From what I can see you just set up a wordpress site, installed a theme and added one post saying that it's under construction.

I don't really know what kind of feedback I could give.
What would make me interested: actual content.
caffeinewriter (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 05:47:04 PM

I went to bitcoinbundle.org and all I saw was a wordpress site that said "Full Site Coming Soon! Bitcoin Bundle is currently under construction." (twice on the frontpage)

From what I can see you just set up a wordpress site, installed a theme and added one post saying that it's under construction.

I don't really know what kind of feedback I could give.
What would make me interested: actual content.

Thanks for that, we're working on securing some quality stuff for the site. I've been in contact with Double Fine studios, but I'll work on getting some stuff up. Keep your eyes open for the next few days. I'm also talking to Cory Doctrow and Daniel Suarez.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: