Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC for the first person that cracks this  (Read 2553 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:59:03 AM

about the line two and 3 he uses other version of encryption.... if you are a true hacker can you calculate it for some other tools or using linux to descript it....
i just read it on fb group about this... and until no one can break it....
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:24:27 PM

Look like he wants the RM100,000 prize to anyone who will decode that. He is not the one who will gave the prize but if he wins he will give 1btc to the winner which is so small amount.

RM100k = $23268.81

I don't know much of the details but you can take a look here :

http://fooyoh.com/geekapolis_gadgets_wishlist/topsecret/14941588/rm100000-all-yours-if-you-can-break-this-code

Just correct me if Im wrong OP.

23268 US Dollar equals
100.8146 Bitcoin

100 BTC prize ooo
Which type of code is this ?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 04:06:28 PM

i can solve it if you agree to share half the price you get * kidding*
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:51:13 PM

I'm sure if anyone solves this, they'll submit it on their own for 100% of the prize, rather than 1% (which is a rather sad offer). Based on other messages here, I'm wondering if this isn't a "multi-signature" address they're testing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

I wonder why do people come with these all bullshits on the forum just to troll about.  Roll Eyes

OK Solved:

All three codes are the public and private keys for an alt / crypto coin (not sure which)

The first code (Code 1) top line that begins... eyJHMDkw is the public key and is used to calculate the private part which is line two of code 2.

in code 3 the second line of both code one and two have either been added together or multiplied giving the private key answer which is line two of code 3.

1 BTC please.

WOW :3
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:32:39 AM

I wonder why do people come with these all bullshits on the forum just to troll about.  Roll Eyes

OK Solved:

All three codes are the public and private keys for an alt / crypto coin (not sure which)

The first code (Code 1) top line that begins... eyJHMDkw is the public key and is used to calculate the private part which is line two of code 2.

in code 3 the second line of both code one and two have either been added together or multiplied giving the private key answer which is line two of code 3.

1 BTC please.

WOW :3

Well Troll... I take it you haven't read about Vanity wallets or part private keys that are added or multiplied together to create a vanity wallet?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:34:08 AM

I'm sure if anyone solves this, they'll submit it on their own for 100% of the prize, rather than 1% (which is a rather sad offer). Based on other messages here, I'm wondering if this isn't a "multi-signature" address they're testing.

It looks a little bit like that doesn't it?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:01:14 AM

It does, but wouldn't it be more like a signed multi-signature or something? The code is too long to be private keys themselves, but look like the right length for a signed message (or 3 signed messages that are somehow linked).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:13:51 AM

Please atleast give the hints?
And what are these codes...these codes can be encoded in anything..how we are supposed to crack it without any hint Huh
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

Please atleast give the hints?
And what are these codes...these codes can be encoded in anything..how we are supposed to crack it without any hint Huh
May be you haven't read all the posts above you.Please read the entire topic again
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:50:29 AM

It does, but wouldn't it be more like a signed multi-signature or something? The code is too long to be private keys themselves, but look like the right length for a signed message (or 3 signed messages that are somehow linked).

I had a someone a while ago showing me a um, split sig (or was it multiple sig?) for BitCoin and it was creating wallet addresses starting with a "3" ... The second line each start with a different letter, so I'm unsure if split keys  and part private keys for other coins have more than one prefix?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:58:19 AM

This competition ends in about 3 hours according to those links posted on the previous page. If im not mistaken, no one has cracked it yet and i guess thats the point. To prove that it cant be cracked hence the high reward. Will update later on any new info. Cheers.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:07:14 AM

This competition ends in about 3 hours according to those links posted on the previous page. If im not mistaken, no one has cracked it yet and i guess thats the point. To prove that it cant be cracked hence the high reward. Will update later on any new info. Cheers.

The funny part is that if it's related to cryptos, if someone DID crack it and wanted money, they'd make much more acting like they didn't and just cracking other addresses instead.

james.lent

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:12:34 AM

The funny part is that if it's related to cryptos, if someone DID crack it and wanted money, they'd make much more acting like they didn't and just cracking other addresses instead.

Yeah , and its not easy at it seems. Without the secret key, well it's close to impossible. Anyway, this contest ends in 50 minutes and late entries wont be entertained as the organizers has claimed.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:21:41 AM

imo its 42

mayb 420

SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:28:29 AM

Lol if i crack that ill be selling the method for much more then 100k and will prob be to the government....

Okay maybe not them don't want batman coming in my window.
You crack that you'll prob have a much higher offer for the method you would probably get offered upwards to more then a hundred million.
And you will have fucked crypto in its ass in a single click of a button.

That or a nice way of living for the rest of your life with a job with the world famous nsa.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:35:57 AM

Even though i am not going to Participate in the stuff that OP mentioned , but highly recommend OP to use escrow as there is no guarantee that the guys will be paid , i cannot take a chance of you being a Jr.Member.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:58:20 AM

I think This is one silly move you done here! by posting this code.

for example I can crack this code I can sell this for a high price instead of giving it to you hehe
just a suggestion but I can't understand this code at all, looks like a error code to me!  Huh Grin
james.lent

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:01:42 AM

This contest ended an hour ago. OP lock the thread.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:07:26 AM

this is solved or not. who just got the prize? i think this end of the month is the last day to give the prize to person who got cracked..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: