Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I be able to use bitcoin again? I can't get ANY of my wallets to load  (Read 438 times)
VitoH (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:03:17 PM

I'm assuming this is because of the stress test, but I can't get any of my wallets to load right now, and without that I can't get any transactions sent.

I need to send coins urgently right now. Is this hopeless? Why does everyone on the forum seem so nonchalant about this?
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:06:09 PM

I'm assuming this is because of the stress test, but I can't get any of my wallets to load right now, and without that I can't get any transactions sent.

I need to send coins urgently right now. Is this hopeless? Why does everyone on the forum seem so nonchalant about this?

wallet loading problems hasnt anything to do with the stress test. the stress test would only affect sending coins (but it seems it dont do that atm)

what error do you get? have you looked in the logs?

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:06:59 PM

Loading your wallet should not be directly affected by the stress test (or indirectly). How about you remain calm and firstly tell us what wallet you are actually using? Nobody can assist you if they do not know more information.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:09:29 PM

even sending the coins isnt too bad right now.my transactions got confirmed within 20minutes.
VitoH (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:11:05 PM

3 different wallets, 2 different devices, 2 different internet connections tested. I have never had a problem with my wallets like this before. I just think it's a little fishy that all these things would coincidentally happen at the same time.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:12:43 PM

3 different wallets, 2 different devices, 2 different internet connections tested. I have never had a problem with my wallets like this before. I just think it's a little fishy that all these things would coincidentally happen at the same time.

so please tell us which software you use and what errors you get

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:15:17 PM

so please tell us which software you use and what errors you get
I'm starting to think that this is a FUD post, nothing else. There are 3 reasons why:
1) This was posted in the wrong section
2) He didn't even explain his situation at all (2nd post)
3) I'm fine with both Bitcoin Core and Electrum

I could be mistaken, so OP tell as what you're using and give us screenshots.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:19:43 PM

you mean that your wallets cant sync properly? or that they sync slowly? what wallets are you using?

dont forget that if you are using core ( for example ) and you didn't use it since long time ago, it will need to sync, sometimes it take time but if you w8 a little bit it will sync, if that's the case i remember a laptop that i had where it takes more time to sync that my current pc, but in the end it syncs like others, just need to have patience Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
VitoH (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

Scratch it. Delete this. Now they all are loading. After literally syncing for the last hour straight. Just endlessly syncing with no status update. Two of my wallets are custom built and the other is simply Electrum. Whatever was causing the delay was definitely related to the network.
Not every post is FUD, give me a break.

Trust me if you are having wallets holding as much as I have, you would be pretty alarmed too! So forgive me if I am a little paranoid to give out any sort of wallet details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: