Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 87 dead after crane collapses at world’s holiest mosque in Mecca  (Read 3193 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:53:58 PM

Deep condolence to the victims.
May the souls rest in peace.. Sad
And the families are given strength..
Hope this sad accident won't affect people's faith in performing Hajj and Saudi goverment learn something valuable from this and be more careful..

Cranes stand in every city, and it is almost completely unheard of that one will collapse.
Skinnyman

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

107 muslims Martyred till now Sad
It was a very sad incident in the history of Islam , Rip all the victims of Mecca..
There are very lucky seriously, they died in Holy Kaaba.

I don't know whether they consider deaths from building collapse as "martyrdom". Anyway, it was a sad incident. That said, I don't know why they allowed the worshipers inside the mosque, when the construction activity was ongoing.

Money.

Do they have to pay to get in?

Hope this sad accident won't affect people's faith in performing Hajj and Saudi goverment learn something valuable from this and be more careful..

Since when does death effect peoples faith. Normally the idiotically spin it into it was gods will or some crap.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:49:52 PM

If it had been a stork, it would have brought life, not taken life away. After all, isn't it the stork that brings the new babies to the parents? But now we see that a crane is the one that takes life away.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:26:52 AM

This Reminds me of those stories when they say someone died while praying or how beautiful it is to die in a religious place...anyway R.I.P
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:12:27 PM

This Reminds me of those stories when they say someone died while praying or how beautiful it is to die in a religious place...anyway R.I.P

Dying in your sleep in a religious place is beautiful. Being crushed like a tomato? Not so much...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:40:58 PM

Muslim Stampede Kills More than 450 Outside Mecca (VIDEO)

A Muslim stampede killed more than 450 people during the annual “stoning of the devil” in the tent city of Mina outside Mecca.

The stampede was caught on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4Woeqwsdk

From the video it looks like the people were crushed in the street.

CNN reported:

A stampede during one of the last rituals of the Hajj season — the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca — has killed more than 450 people and injured 719 others in Saudi Arabia.

The stampede occurred Thursday morning during the ritual known as “stoning the devil” in the tent city of Mina, about 2 miles from Mecca, Islam’s holiest city.

Hundreds have been killed in past years during the same ceremony, and it comes only 13 days after a crane collapse killed more than 100 people at another major Islamic holy site, the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

“We have a stampede accident in Mina, and civil defense is dealing with it,” said Brig. Gen. Mansour al-Turki, an Interior Ministry spokesman.

Civil defense authorities said the latest death toll is 453, but the numbers have been climbing steadily. Officials deployed 4,000 workers, along with 220 ambulances and other vehicles, to Mina to help deal with the disaster.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/muslim-stampede-kills-more-than-450-outside-mecca-video/

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sad.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:05:28 PM

717 dead

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/09/24/453-pilgrims-dead-in-hajj-stampede-near-mecca/

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:00:45 PM

Again there is a sad news from Haj, many peoples died and injured the incident. RIP
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:32:28 AM

Yet another incident? And this time the death toll is way higher.
It calls into doubt the competence of those managing this pilgrimage.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:02:08 PM

I'm trying to decide if it's funnier to see this as "the will of Allah" or as the devil getting some revenge for Hadjis stoning him.

Wait. Hadji? Is that right? OMG. Hadji's dead! No!!11!

You stampeders did it. You finally really did it. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:25:23 PM

I'm trying to decide if it's funnier to see this as "the will of Allah" or as the devil getting some revenge for Hadjis stoning him.

Wait. Hadji? Is that right? OMG. Hadji's dead! No!!11!

You stampeders did it. You finally really did it. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:00:16 PM

Yes, if I'm going to plagiarise my posts, I shouldn't be so obvious about it. Smiley

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:19:11 PM

Yes, if I'm going to plagiarise my posts, I shouldn't be so obvious about it. Smiley

I like easy memes. Easier to google. Please don't make me work harder for free...

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

Saudis Bulldoze Dead Hajj Pilgrims Like Garbage

On Thursday 769 Muslims were killed in a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi officials blamed pilgrims for not following the rules for the deadly stampede. Others blamed the convoy of the son of the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for the tragedy.

About two million Muslims from 180 countries arrived in Saudi Arabia this year for the annual pilgrimage.

The Saudis bulldozed the bodies after the deadly stampede.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/saudis-bulldoze-dead-hajj-pilgrims-like-garbage/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:07:29 PM

^^^^ It is not surprising. Very few Arabs lost their lives in the stampede. Most of those who got killed were from Iran and African nations. As far as I understood, no one from the GCC nations lost their lives. And for the Saudis, the lives of the other pilgrims are worthless. Even more so, if they are from the Shiite country of Iran.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:40:14 AM

Iran is planning to sue Saudi Arabia over this disaster.
I wonder what they plan to achieve by doing this.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:35:02 PM

Saudi Hajj Chief Blames ‘Africans’ for Deadly Stampede That Killed Over 700

The head of the committee which oversees the hajj pilgrimage has sparked outrage by blaming pilgrims of ‘African nationalities’ for the stampede which killed more than 700 people.

In what was the worst disaster in a quarter-century to strike the annual event, 769 people died two days ago when the stampede broke out in Mina, about three miles from Mecca, during the symbolic stoning of the devil ritual.

The inflammatory comments come as authorities were heavily criticised for a perceived lapse in safety measures at what is one of the world’s largest pilgrimages.

Adding further offence, Saudi Arabia’s top religious leader has now stated the disaster was beyond human control.

According to various news outlets, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV reported that the head of the central Hajj committee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, blamed the stampede on ‘some pilgrims with African nationalities’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250036/Fury-Saudi-s-hajj-chief-blames-African-pilgrims-stampede-killed-700-country-s-cleric-says-human-control.html

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:41:39 PM

^^^^ This is actually suprising. Only a small number of the dead were African pilgrims. Almost one-third of the casualties were among the Iranians. The Saudi are showing their true colors once again. They are blaming someone else for their own mistake. This has happened in the past as well. I just hope that the Iranians sue them in the ICC.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:01:40 PM

^^^^ This is actually suprising. Only a small number of the dead were African pilgrims. Almost one-third of the casualties were among the Iranians. The Saudi are showing their true colors once again. They are blaming someone else for their own mistake. This has happened in the past as well. I just hope that the Iranians sue them in the ICC.

It is politically safer to vaguely blame inhabitants of a whole continent than targeting and naming a specific country...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:58:53 AM

Death Toll In Mecca Stampede Much Higher Than Saudi Officials Originally Reported

ISLAMABAD — Saudi Arabia has given foreign diplomats some 1,100 photographs of the dead from last week’s hajj crush and stampede, Indian and Pakistani authorities said, an indication of a significantly higher death toll than previously offered by the kingdom.

Saudi officials could not be immediately reached for comment Monday night about the discrepancy in the toll of the disaster in Mina. The Saudi Health Ministry’s latest figures, released Saturday, put the toll at 769 people killed and 934 injured.

Tariq Fazal Chaudhry, a lawmaker in Pakistan’s governing PML-N political party who is leading his country’s response to the disaster, said Saudi officials gave diplomats “1,100 photos” of the dead from Mina. Chaudhry told journalists during a news conference broadcast nationwide on Monday night that the photos could be viewed at Saudi embassies and missions abroad.

“This is the official figure of martyrs from Saudi officials, given for the identification process,” Chaudhry said.

His comments echoed those of Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj from Sunday.

“Saudi authorities have released photos of 1,090 pilgrims who have died in (the hajj) stampede,” Swaraj wrote on Twitter.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/28/death-toll-in-hajj-disaster-much-higher-than-saudi-officials-originally-reported/

-----------------------------
Liars.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: