Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Ths -- looking for the best performing Pool in BTC  (Read 1403 times)
ttrrtt (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

I've got 1 Ths, and I'm looking for the "best" pool regarding BTC-payout.

At this very moment I'm using Eligius, since it has 0% fee and carry out the transactions fees to the miners. But it just mines NMC too.

I'm looking for a pool, that has also 0% fee, carries out also the transaction fees, but does mine beside NMC other Cryptocoins, I don't care what, as long as it can be changed into Bitcoins ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

The 'stated' fee isn't what matters, what matters is what they actually pay you.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
ttrrtt (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:09:21 AM

The 'stated' fee isn't what matters, what matters is what they actually pay you.

I agree with you. I'm waiting for my payment, the same I will do at Kano ;-)
ttrrtt (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:18:46 AM

I'm in at Kano, let's look who will pay better ...

Edit: now pray for an early block ;-)
ttrrtt (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:39:07 AM

Kano, wake up!

Where can I see, how many Calculations I did? Please link me ...
bitwitt

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:04:02 AM

At this very moment I'm using Eligius, since it has 0% fee and carry out the transactions fees to the miners. But it just mines NMC too.

I'm looking for a pool, that has also 0% fee, carries out also the transaction fees, but does mine beside NMC other Cryptocoins, I don't care what, as long as it can be changed into Bitcoins ;-)

No one gives a crap about your 1 Ths. Grow the f#@K up and get 1Phs then  Maybe you will be taken seriously.  You need to join a kiddie pool and hopefully you will drown.

Good luck and STFU.     

ttrrtt (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:06:21 AM

No one gives a crap about your 1 Ths. Grow the f#@K up and get 1Phs then  Maybe you will be taken seriously.  You need to join a kiddie pool and hopefully you will drown.

Good luck and STFU.     

If I get Phs I will mine solo, so don't worry about that
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:24:10 AM

You can run your own p2pool node and merge mine a ton of other coins if you want.  NMC, DVC, IXC, HUC, WLC, etc.  You can check out the p2pool merge-mining thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651819.0

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
ttrrtt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:29:26 AM

You can run your own p2pool node and merge mine a ton of other coins if you want.  NMC, DVC, IXC, HUC, WLC, etc.  You can check out the p2pool merge-mining thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651819.0

Thank you very much!

Exactly THAT is, what I'm doing now ;-)

It is difficult and not for everyone, but I have free power and 100Mbit free Internet, for sure p2pool is the way to go for everyone, since this is the ONLY pool that is mining decentral as in mind of bitcoin.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:33:42 AM

No one gives a crap about your 1 Ths. Grow the f#@K up and get 1Phs then  Maybe you will be taken seriously.  You need to join a kiddie pool and hopefully you will drown.

Good luck and STFU.    

Have you taken your medicine today? It's easy to be tough on the internet.

You can run your own p2pool node and merge mine a ton of other coins if you want.  NMC, DVC, IXC, HUC, WLC, etc.  You can check out the p2pool merge-mining thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651819.0

Thank you very much!

Exactly THAT is, what I'm doing now ;-)

It is difficult and not for everyone, but I have free power and 100Mbit free Internet, for sure p2pool is the way to go for everyone, since this is the ONLY pool that is mining decentral as in mind of bitcoin.
I mine on ghash. Dislike fees and the other fee'less pool is eligius. I don't like their "pps"
I'd love to be able to mine on p2pool, but unfortunately my s5 doesn't work too well over there. It's a great pool. If you really like decentralization and want the best out of it, you may want to try to run a node and solo mine (actual solo mine, not p2pool). Chances are great however you will never find a block.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███