Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) MINERS ONLY OFFERS FROM EU  (Read 446 times)
Platonas (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:07:09 AM

I am willing to buy Antminer S1/S3/S5 or spondooliestech. I will pay for shipping. If you have some please PM me your hardwares and an offer. Smiley

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:37:21 PM

I am willing to buy Antminer S1/S3/S5 or spondooliestech. I will pay for shipping. If you have some please PM me your hardwares and an offer. Smiley

SP20E for 1.9 BTC
If You buy 2 x SP20E , than it is 1.85BTC   pic.
Shipping from estonia or pick up local.
Platonas (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

Thank you for your reply.I agree with your offer. If you want i can sent btc to you for the shipping costs,
(because i am living in greece and we have capital control,it is not allowed this period to make a bank transfer to other country)
And also i see you are a hero member so if you want i can pay you with bitcoins for the miners.
Let me know your opinion or other options that you may want.

Thank you
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:49:48 PM

Thank you for your reply.I agree with your offer. If you want i can sent btc to you for the shipping costs,
(because i am living in greece and we have capital control,it is not allowed this period to make a bank transfer to other country)
And also i see you are a hero member so if you want i can pay you with bitcoins for the miners.

Thank you

I already wrote when you're paying for the shipping costs directly to me, I agree with escrow for miners.
Left only 2x Sp20E from 16 miners. The price is still 1.85BTC piece not 1.75 BTC
It does not matter You pay Euros or  BTC  for shipping costs. Shipping costs with DPD is 69.55 €
Here you can calculate the price
http://www.coindesk.com/price/ 
SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:36:14 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 09:38:05 PM by SunnyIgor

i have 4 s3 for 2 btc I live in EU
Netherlands
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:24:44 PM

Thank you

Hi there Platonas , i'm greek too , i live in Epirus . Tupsu is one of the most trusted sellers in my opignion . Bought from him several miners and all of them were in great condition .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:04:05 AM

I have S2 for sale $150 plus shipping. PSU is almost unused as I swithced to 1200W when I bought it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: