Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you be interested in selling your empty BTC addresses for 0.005 BTC each?  (Read 381 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 08:37:19 AM

I'm wondering how many of you micro earners would consider selling your empty BTC addresses?

If not... why not?

If yes then please make your way to www.ClamChecker.com because we are buying any empty Bitcoin address that was in use on May 12, 2014.

We also have an affiliate system that pays you in the same transaction as we pay the customer!

Start earning more Bitcoins today helping people claim their free coins!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:50:51 AM

I have tried to claim but it says my address doesnt have any clam so badluck for me.
Btcforall

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:24:18 AM

I'm wondering how many of you micro earners would consider selling your empty BTC addresses?

If not... why not?

If yes then please make your way to www.ClamChecker.com because we are buying any empty Bitcoin address that was in use on May 12, 2014.

We also have an affiliate system that pays you in the same transaction as we pay the customer!

why you want it

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1140

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 11:48:56 AM

Tried one of my old address and get '' successful digs:28''. What's that mean exactly?
And what is all this for?
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:24:47 PM

Tried one of my old address and get '' successful digs:28''. What's that mean exactly?

i see a site, succes digs:28 i think is for all, but later you check your address see to the top , i have this

Error

The address was not found in the CLAM initial distribution.

why write gray color to black page? Is impossible to read  Grin
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:44:52 PM

If not... why not?

why you want it

We are digging the "CLAMS" off of them.

(It's a shitcoin)

Hmmm!  That is what it is saying in the little Popup window?

Would you mind posting a screen shot?

I know under the address search bar it displays how many successful digs the site has had... perhaps that is what you are seeing?

i see a site, succes digs:28 i think is for all, but later you check your address see to the top , i have this

Error

The address was not found in the CLAM initial distribution.

why write gray color to black page? Is impossible to read  Grin

The addresses that we are in search of are BTC, LTC and DOGE addresses that held a balance over dust on May 12, 2014.  Our system scans over the address you put in and checks to see if it was included on this date.  If yes... then it sends you to the /dig page which gives you three options and no gives you the "no clams" message.  Be sure you don't have a space on the end of your address!

Would you mind posting a screen shot of what you've had trouble reading and I'll see what I can do!!

Thanks for the feedback guys Cheesy.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:49:34 PM

Hey BayAreaCoins, that is a good idea, u spend 2$ on a address and get some clams in return for it. Hope many people sell their address, sadly i do not have a BTC address from that age.

-BWC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: