Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BANX.IO Account With Dividend 222 Shares  (Read 349 times)
Renovatio (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:38:20 PM

Hello

I have a Banx.io account with 222 BANX shares which I will sell below market value due to an emergency (needs funds asap)

As of this moment that is $400 worth. I will accept offers starting at $350 via Paypal. I will disclose my real name and some other details for a smooth transaction.

PM offers

Thank you
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:52:34 AM

Hey im interested in purchasing your shares.

do you have skype?

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:39:16 AM

I do not have much information about these shares so just a curious to ask why can't you just sell and keep your full 400$ for yourself? Is there any limitation or holding period to sell these shares? Thanks
Renovatio (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:22:16 PM

I do not have much information about these shares so just a curious to ask why can't you just sell and keep your full 400$ for yourself? Is there any limitation or holding period to sell these shares? Thanks

There is no holding period but a semi price lock. You cant sell below a certain value. This is good for investors because the price does not fall and you get your dividend without losing any value but its not very liquid

I still have them .. PM me for Skype

Need BTC in advance but will disclose details for smooth transaction
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:44:00 PM

Due to price lock on the shares as you claim I guess you should lower the price and make it more attractive to investors in order to make a faster sales.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: