Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IAMA account farmer. AMA  (Read 1007 times)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4612

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:45:53 AM

- snip -
I won't be back
- snip -

Ok, bye. It was nice of you to stop by. Thanks for letting me know you're leaving, I appreciate it.

- snip -
I will be out of here soon.  This place deserves no participation.

Oh. You're still here?  Ok.  Though you left already.  Well, thanks for stopping by again.  Bye.

- snip -

Oh my.  You're still here.  Did you change your mind and decide to stay after all?

- snip -
Don't worry I am still packing up!
- snip -

Ah, ok. I didn't realize you brought so much luggage with you. I assume you'll be moving on soon to make room for whomever is arriving next, so that they can use the space that you're freeing up with you packing?

- snip -

Still packing?  You are only taking your own things with you, right?  I didn't remember you bringing so much when you arrived.

- snip -

Still here?  I mean, it was nice of you to announce your departure, but I think we'll be ok without you now.

- snip -

This is getting ridiculous.  Perhaps if I leave you some negative feedback, it will make it easier to leave?  I know it's difficult to abandon the nest, but everyone has to grow up and move out eventually.

- snip -

I thought the purpose of this thread was a final "goodbye" before leaving, and yet here you are still posting.  If you had left like you said you would, then you wouldn't even know that there were any posts to respond to.

- snip -

I think you've made it amply clear that we can't believe the things you say. I'll try to remember in the future that announcements from you about leaving are simply intended as a way to grab some attention for yourself because you are feeling lonely or bored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsamemario (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:10:26 AM

- snip -
I won't be back
- snip -

Ok, bye. It was nice of you to stop by. Thanks for letting me know you're leaving, I appreciate it.

- snip -
I will be out of here soon.  This place deserves no participation.

Oh. You're still here?  Ok.  Though you left already.  Well, thanks for stopping by again.  Bye.

- snip -

Oh my.  You're still here.  Did you change your mind and decide to stay after all?

- snip -
Don't worry I am still packing up!
- snip -

Ah, ok. I didn't realize you brought so much luggage with you. I assume you'll be moving on soon to make room for whomever is arriving next, so that they can use the space that you're freeing up with you packing?

- snip -

Still packing?  You are only taking your own things with you, right?  I didn't remember you bringing so much when you arrived.

- snip -

Still here?  I mean, it was nice of you to announce your departure, but I think we'll be ok without you now.

- snip -

This is getting ridiculous.  Perhaps if I leave you some negative feedback, it will make it easier to leave?  I know it's difficult to abandon the nest, but everyone has to grow up and move out eventually.

- snip -

I thought the purpose of this thread was a final "goodbye" before leaving, and yet here you are still posting.  If you had left like you said you would, then you wouldn't even know that there were any posts to respond to.

- snip -

I think you've made it amply clear that we can't believe the things you say. I'll try to remember in the future that announcements from you about leaving are simply intended as a way to grab some attention for yourself because you are feeling lonely or bored.

Thanks for the attention!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:51:10 AM

Welcome to crypto

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300