Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IAMA account farmer. AMA  (Read 1007 times)
itsamemario (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:28:08 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=261027 Suggests I am an account farmer. #1, no idea what that is. #2, probably not an account farmer as I have 1 account on here.  #3, he read my old post and suggested that I was farming accounts because he MISREAD that I stated I have a few reddit accounts. #4, this place is just as shitty as r/bitcoin clearly he is a. theymos or b. riding theymos c. I won't be back to this shit ass forum. It's ironic to wreck peoples trust for literally 0 reasoning behind it.  e. - Try to give that account negative feedback, it is somehow weirdly impossible because it is an invalid url.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:52:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=261027 Suggests I am an account farmer. #1, no idea what that is. #2, probably not an account farmer as I have 1 account on here.  #3, he read my old post and suggested that I was farming accounts because he MISREAD that I stated I have a few reddit accounts. #4, this place is just as shitty as r/bitcoin clearly he is a. theymos or b. riding theymos c. I won't be back to this shit ass forum. It's ironic to wreck peoples trust for literally 0 reasoning behind it.  e. - Try to give that account negative feedback, it is somehow weirdly impossible because it is an invalid url.

This post should be in the Meta Section.

But to the point of your post,
Have you contacted him and asked him to remove or modify it to neutral trust, due to a misunderstanding?

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:58:22 PM

This post should be in the Meta Section.

But to the point of your post,
Have you contacted him and asked him to remove or modify it to neutral trust, due to a misunderstanding?

Nope I will be out of here soon.  This place deserves no participation.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1556

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

Why so much drama? You can always, you know... create new account

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:08:47 PM

Don't leave man.  bitcointalk needs you, and you need bitcointalk.

But if you do leave, go to uCrypto.co instead. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:11:50 PM

I would try and calmly discuss why you are angry with the guy to one of the mods or maybe the guy himself over PM and try to resolve the issue... That doesn't really make sense that someone would just negatively rate you out of the blue, sorry that happened if that were the case.  Undecided

itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:20:10 PM

Don't leave man.  bitcointalk needs you, and you need bitcointalk.

But if you do leave, go to uCrypto.co instead.  

Thanks for the kind response.  See you there. Willing to support any forums that promote open discussion and quality content. Here's 29 Bitcoin forums in case anyone is curious.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

I love people who participate to say they don't want to participate.  If you don't like the forum, shut the fuck up about it and leave.  No one cares and no one will miss you.  If you want to continue grabbing at attention like this then post in off-topic, not the bitcoin discussion forum.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:35:53 PM

I love people who participate to say they don't want to participate.  If you don't like the forum, shut the fuck up about it and leave.  No one cares and no one will miss you.  If you want to continue grabbing at attention like this then post in off-topic, not the bitcoin discussion forum.

Don't worry I am still packing up! Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion in a forum, if you don't like it, feel free to pass on to the next thread! Thanks, now get the fuck up and leave.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:44:50 PM

Hopefully the next forum won't hurt your feeling so bad, lol.  Kiss
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:45:54 PM

Hopefully the next forum won't hurt your feeling so bad, lol.  Kiss

hopefully you have a wonderful day.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:54:29 PM

Glad to see you were able to use the feedback system yourself.
Less glad to see you leave. jonald_fyookball seems like a sensible person. Like I suggested in the other thread, I would like you to communicate directly with him to solve this.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:05:58 PM

Less glad to see you leave. jonald_fyookball seems like a sensible person. Like I suggested in the other thread, I would like you to communicate directly with him to solve this.

I appreciate your sensible means of looking at things. I have since received a message from the user, he has refrained from removing the trust. It's unfortunate that a trust system is this easily abused, as well that users would jump the gun on leaving negative feedback due to their personal incompetence or misunderstanding.  I do believe he/she is most likely a positive contributor to this website, but I also believe that if this user is so willing to abuse the system without fully understanding why they are leaving feedback, than it's more than likely they have also left negative feedback on other users that fail to deserve it. 

In any regards thanks for your level headed approach. It's quite unfortunate.  Shit happens, I guess everyone can play the same game and we can all keep misreading posts and leave negative feedback on eachother.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:16:19 AM

Hopefully the next forum won't hurt your feeling so bad, lol.  Kiss

I appreciate your sensible means of looking at things. I have since received a message from the user, he has refrained from removing the trust. It's unfortunate that a trust system is this easily abused, as well that users would jump the gun on leaving negative feedback due to their personal incompetence or misunderstanding.  I do believe he/she is most likely a positive contributor to this website, but I also believe that if this user is so willing to abuse the system without fully understanding why they are leaving feedback, than it's more than likely they have also left negative feedback on other users that fail to deserve it. 

In any regards thanks for your level headed approach. It's quite unfortunate.  Shit happens, I guess everyone can play the same game and we can all keep misreading posts and leave negative feedback on eachother.

I just looked at your trust and it doesn't look like you don't have any negative trust though?  Maybe he/she took it down just now?

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 02:30:03 AM

The trust system of bitcointalk is bullshit, any random asshole can make you look bad for no reason at all.

But the way you lay out this message, you make it sound like you're guilty of something...
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 02:32:30 AM

The trust system of bitcointalk is bullshit, any random asshole can make you look bad for no reason at all.

But the way you lay out this message, you make it sound like you're guilty of something...

itsamemario  is a socket puppet.

itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:04:32 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=261027 Suggests I am an account farmer. #1, no idea what that is. #2, probably not an account farmer as I have 1 account on here.  #3, he read my old post and suggested that I was farming accounts because he MISREAD that I stated I have a few reddit accounts. #4, this place is just as shitty as r/bitcoin clearly he is a. theymos or b. riding theymos c. I won't be back to this shit ass forum. It's ironic to wreck peoples trust for literally 0 reasoning behind it.  e. - Try to give that account negative feedback, it is somehow weirdly impossible because it is an invalid url.

itsamemario  is a socket puppet.

Throw down some evidence on that or at least seek me out on other platforms. Surely your hunch is a little misguided.  Actually better yet, lemme know what my other account is! Should be fun to see your acquisitions, you must know more than I do!
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 03:05:30 AM

Why did you actually create this thread, did you not have enough drama from the block size debate going on already?
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:06:18 AM

Not so much, and the user has removed the feedback, as I will remove his right now.
itsamemario (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:08:31 AM

Why did you actually create this thread, did you not have enough drama from the block size debate going on already?

Because I felt like it. Why did you visit it?  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: