Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO COIN ☀ 20% Coins Free ☀ PRICE DROPPED, 20% BONUS & BUY PERIOD EXTENDED  (Read 7496 times)
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:56:25 AM

at least think of a name for it, once you have done the ICO it becomes meaningless.

ICOCoin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:23:45 AM

at least think of a name for it, once you have done the ICO it becomes meaningless.

Not true. Many compete to maintain price, this one will go down but your stake at 10,000% will easily overcome any price drop and the normal, attractive 250% stake rate will make sure it lasts a long time without getting crazy out of control
B4zzA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

Not true. Many compete to maintain price, this one will go down but your stake at 10,000% will easily overcome any price drop and the normal, attractive 250% stake rate will make sure it lasts a long time without getting crazy out of control

I don't think diluting the supply will increase demand.
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:45:24 AM

I don't think diluting the supply will increase demand.

The 10,000% is only for the first 10,000 blocks so all buyers in ICO stage get a comfortable cushion for the initial price drop. After settling at 250%, that is high enough to make people want to hold, but low enough to not inflate to the stars
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:33:25 AM

Well I hope I get enough and see what happens . but I guess we will see if I get them in time monday before I goto work .

BTW , yes the instructions you sent for compiling the wallet worked , but I did have to skip this one step as it wouldn't work --> sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP= ICOCoind , but the wallet is stalled on block 100 as stated in the first page . so I guess its wait and see how the few coins I got will do when staking .

And thanks for the instructions on building the wallet . Now I have some to keep for the future wallets . +1 Dev on the initiative to help me out .

ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:01:43 AM

Well I hope I get enough and see what happens . but I guess we will see if I get them in time monday before I goto work .

BTW , yes the instructions you sent for compiling the wallet worked , but I did have to skip this one step as it wouldn't work --> sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP= ICOCoind , but the wallet is stalled on block 100 as stated in the first page . so I guess its wait and see how the few coins I got will do when staking .

And thanks for the instructions on building the wallet . Now I have some to keep for the future wallets . +1 Dev on the initiative to help me out .

You're welcome happy it worked! The line you took out is for the daemon anyway so if you only use the QT there is no need for it anyways
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:13:10 AM

You're welcome happy it worked! The line you took out is for the daemon anyway so if you only use the QT there is no need for it anyways

Yes thats all i use for now till I get better with linux and ubuntu . I will start making some notes for myself so that I can get better with this stuf , its hard to find a good tutorial any where .

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:33:41 AM

2500 BTC market cap for new coin with no innovation by a newbie dev!! IM IN!!
Yeah that 2500 BTC hurts... Maybe there should be 0.00001 BTC per ICO? 25BTC sounds good at all Smiley
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:19:29 AM

Very interesting concept, maybe to buy few Smiley
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:28:54 PM

Yeah that 2500 BTC hurts... Maybe there should be 0.00001 BTC per ICO? 25BTC sounds good at all Smiley

You're right, maybe I was a bit too high on the price. I'll drop it to 0.00001 BTC each so more coins are out there, I don't want to burn too many! All previous orders will get credited at this rate too! I will change the first post now and leave the 20% bonus open the entire time!!

ICO Price has dropped to .0.00001 BTC per ICO.
No minimum or maximum purchase size.
Users who purchase Saturday September 12th will receive 20% extra ICO for free.
Users who purchase Sunday September 13th will receive 10% extra ICO for free.

20% BONUS NOW ACTIVE THE ENTIRE TIME!!
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:22:59 PM

You're right, maybe I was a bit too high on the price. I'll drop it to 0.00001 BTC each so more coins are out there, I don't want to burn too many! All previous orders will get credited at this rate too! I will change the first post now and leave the 20% bonus open the entire time!!

ICO Price has dropped to .0.00001 BTC per ICO.
No minimum or maximum purchase size.
Users who purchase Saturday September 12th will receive 20% extra ICO for free.
Users who purchase Sunday September 13th will receive 10% extra ICO for free.

20% BONUS NOW ACTIVE THE ENTIRE TIME!!

In addition to the extension, I have had a few requests to extend the buying period until the end of Monday. So ICO stage will go through Monday, as well, but everyone who participates yesterday or today will receive their coins MONDAY MORNING. Anyone who purchases on Monday will receive their coins as they come, there will be no wait time, but you will be missing out on the first blocks at 10,000% so I very highly recommend getting in TODAY if you plan on it so you can get as many 10,000% blocks as possible!
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:07:53 PM

Nice , so you got any ideal about what time you will start sending coins tomorrow ? I ask so that I can have my wallet ready and not miss staking , I have a monthly data cap with my ISP . Sucks comcast does .

ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:24:23 PM

Nice , so you got any ideal about what time you will start sending coins tomorrow ? I ask so that I can have my wallet ready and not miss staking , I have a monthly data cap with my ISP . Sucks comcast does .

Very early in the morning
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:33:28 PM

Thank you very very much for the info . I will have my wallet ready and see what this brings .

ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

Thank you very very much for the info . I will have my wallet ready and see what this brings .

Remember that maturity is 24 hours, so you won't see stakes until 24 hours after you receive the coins (in case you are limited with bandwith or anything)
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:43:16 PM

Remember that maturity is 24 hours, so you won't see stakes until 24 hours after you receive the coins (in case you are limited with bandwith or anything)

Thanks , will keep this in mind . Yes trying to to over kill it , kinda of hard when I want to stake coins .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:55:17 PM

The wallet and source links in the OP are broken. Why the source is not in github btw?

... this space is not for rent ...
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:03:12 PM

The wallet and source links in the OP are broken. Why the source is not in github btw?

Thank you for informing, have fixed it. Source is on Github, but editing the post I guess removed the links, it's better now. But here is source: https://github.com/ICOCoin/ICOCoin
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:17:20 PM

Thank you for informing, have fixed it. Source is on Github, but editing the post I guess removed the links, it's better now. But here is source: https://github.com/ICOCoin/ICOCoin

Ok, thanks for fast response. Few more questions... You wrote "The ICO Stage is only open to Junior Members and above to prevent people from using new names to hide who is in.". Does it mean you will publish the list of all the ICO investors (BCT names) after the ICO end?

... this space is not for rent ...
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:36:01 PM

Ok, thanks for fast response. Few more questions... You wrote "The ICO Stage is only open to Junior Members and above to prevent people from using new names to hide who is in.". Does it mean you will publish the list of all the ICO investors (BCT names) after the ICO end?

I've been debating. If people want me to I will, otherwise I will just post the BTC addresses. As of right now, I won't be posting usernames unless it's requested. I know people like their "privacy"
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: