Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO COIN ☀ 20% Coins Free ☀ PRICE DROPPED, 20% BONUS & BUY PERIOD EXTENDED  (Read 7503 times)
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:56:07 PM

That may give some people a sense of relief by doing that . I know I have sense it before in some other forums . I do think its a good ideal and have seen it before in other topic , Maybe you could take a quick vote on it to see the out come and go from that .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:04:38 PM

Yes, people like their privacy. On another note - they also like transparency. Also they like to know whom they are starting the game with... You did not hire an escrow, moreover did not provide any ICO BTC address, so it is impossible to know how many BTC were raised at the moment. As it stands at the moment, all the information is owned exclusively by you - only you know the names of investors, and only you know the amount raised up to now.

Any potential investor is supposed to step in with closed eyes - without knowing anything about the progress of the ICO, and without even an escrow to guarantee at least they will get any coins. And you know people do not like that - as a result I don't see many people interested in this thread...

... this space is not for rent ...
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

Yes, people like their privacy. On another note - they also like transparency. Also they like to know whom they are starting the game with... You did not hire an escrow, moreover did not provide any ICO BTC address, so it is impossible to know how many BTC were raised at the moment. As it stands at the moment, all the information is owned exclusively by you - only you know the names of investors, and only you know the amount raised up to now.

Any potential investor is supposed to step in with closed eyes - without knowing anything about the progress of the ICO, and without even an escrow to guarantee at least they will get any coins. And you know people do not like that - as a result I don't see many people interested in this thread...

If I'm not mistaken , each individual would have a unique BTC ICO address to send there funds of how much they wanted . I could be wrong in that statement , but thats the way I understood it .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:53:34 PM

If I'm not mistaken , each individual would have a unique BTC ICO address to send there funds of how much they wanted . I could be wrong in that statement , but thats the way I understood it .

Yes, exactly. And by that reason the ICO is not transparent - absolutely no way to see how much is collected. Not sure why it should have been made that way in the first place, instead of simple collection of funds in one BTC address.

... this space is not for rent ...
ICOCoin (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:42:59 PM

Yup, all the BTC addresses will be posted when it is closed so you can see how many were purchased by which address and see there are no fakes
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:01:06 AM

Yes, exactly. And by that reason the ICO is not transparent - absolutely no way to see how much is collected. Not sure why it should have been made that way in the first place, instead of simple collection of funds in one BTC address.

Because then people could lie about what they sent by stealing transaction ID's and most people don't even know how to sign a message. If you want to know, So far three people have sent payment with about 20 addresses requested. So if you want to have a large percentage of a coin, this is it   Grin
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:39:38 AM

Because then people could lie about what they sent by stealing transaction ID's and most people don't even know how to sign a message. If you want to know, So far three people have sent payment with about 20 addresses requested. So if you want to have a large percentage of a coin, this is it   Grin

Just so everyone knows, if less than 3 BTC is raised, I will be returning everyone's BTC instead of sending them ICOCoin. I don't want to screw anyone over in case there is no interest
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:02:10 AM

Well , I was hoping to see what would happen with this coin . But at the same time I guess I can understand the Dev's point .

ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:25:21 AM

Well , I was hoping to see what would happen with this coin . But at the same time I guess I can understand the Dev's point .

if i were to use one address, anyone could claim anyone else's buys that are unsigned. most of this forum couldn't sign a message if their life depended on it....
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:00:10 AM

if i were to use one address, anyone could claim anyone else's buys that are unsigned. most of this forum couldn't sign a message if their life depended on it....
I was meaning about everyone getting a refund since enough btc dont get raised .
To be honest I dont , but i could figure it out .

ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:26:35 AM

I was meaning about everyone getting a refund since enough btc dont get raised .

Yeah, but you have a good trust rating which means you have some idea on what to do with wallets. Alot of people wouldn't be able to figure it out  Sad  The addresses will be posted if we hit the goal though nothing is hidden at all
B4zzA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:14:59 AM

It should be all or nothing in my honest opinion.
ICOCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:54:24 PM

I will leave this open for 10 more hours. We have not yet hit the 3 BTC mark. If we don't hit at least 3 BTC in the next 10 hours, I will return all BTC
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:42:05 AM

Any news yet as to what is happening ? Are you going to continue through or did you get the minimum 3 BTC ?

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:16:11 AM

Update Dev ? Whats going on ? Refunds coins what ?

B4zzA

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:43:49 AM

I will leave this open for 10 more hours. We have not yet hit the 3 BTC mark. If we don't hit at least 3 BTC in the next 10 hours, I will return all BTC
I look forward to my BTC being returned.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:02:18 AM

Sorry, did I got it right? The stock rate is increased by 250% every day or will the ICO amount x 2,5 be the total amount?
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:04:12 AM

Me too . unless Dev is going to continue the coin .

B4zzA

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:47:47 PM

Me too . unless Dev is going to continue the coin .

Any new news?
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:17:33 AM

NO Dev. in 2 days?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: